That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You were likeOriginally posted by ak5
overheard a girl say 'why is she with him' to her friend while I was chilling with my girl.
LOL i am pretty sure she heard that too, but yea, i was just like![]()
and then she rememberd whyOriginally posted by Giovanni Casanova
And she was like"Why AM I with him?" [/B]
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
...n thats what happened lolOriginally posted by Cutiepiie
and then she was like![]()
and he put his dikk in her mouth
and he was like![]()
And then I was like, "Shut the hell up."Originally posted by Cutiepiie
and then she was like![]()
and he put his dikk in her mouth
and he was like![]()
Then I was allOriginally posted by Giovanni Casanova
And then I was like, "Shut the hell up."
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
and i was like stfuOriginally posted by Vincent
[B
So then Cutiie was all http://www.sosuave.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=545396
And gio was all
Then cutie was all http://www.sosuave.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=545396
Then gio died a little inside... [/B]