Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why is she still with this loser pvssy

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he wrote this on one of those online things. weblogs

Umm.. let's see.... Me and chick are still goin out.. I still can't believe it... and man let me tell you... when she wants to look beautiful, she can.. and even when she doesn't want to look good or isnt trying to look good, she still does.

Anyways we are a happy couple right now... I hope everything keeps working in my favor and we stay together, b/c everyone in my family likes her.... did I say likes? I mean love her. literally...

i mean seriously. yeah shes pretty and all but thats exactly the poing, why would she be with thisloser. he does about everything opposite of what this site preaches. mainly the constant compliments and shlt. i know shes on a super pedestal now. could someone explain.

and dont tell me dude your diggin her,l you should get her. cuz i already know it. sorta, i was diggin her for a long time and nothing happened and then i moved on and she got obsessed...with me. but i stayed with my girl i have now. we ARE really good friends. shes my best chihck friend and all, she slike a sister, maybe that part of why i are.

i just dont get it, i mean what the john brown

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, youre a chump...

shutup and learn.

youre the puss*yman, not him(well i dunno about him), b1tch b1tch b1tch she should be going out with me not him. shutup loser.

get a brain and move on.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't understand most of it. I actually went cross-eyes trying to read it, which is a shame. Because I'm sure it was very profound.

Although the way I understood it was------he has a girlfriend and this other girl fancies him, and he might fancy her, but she fancies some other guy, and he fancies his girlfriend too, and his family fancies his girlfriend, or the other girl, I didn't get that bit, but the guys a *****, tho she fancies him, but he doesn't know why...?

Re write your post dude, my half arsed rambling made more sence, then maybe someone can answer your question

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
I couldn't understand most of it. I actually went cross-eyes trying to read it, which is a shame. Because I'm sure it was very profound.

Although the way I understood it was------he has a girlfriend and this other girl fancies him, and he might fancy her, but she fancies some other guy, and he fancies his girlfriend too, and his family fancies his girlfriend, or the other girl, I didn't get that bit, but the guys a *****, tho she fancies him, but he doesn't know why...?

Re write your post dude, my half arsed rambling made more sence, then maybe someone can answer your question
I agree 120%

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe this will clear it up:

he wrote this on one of those online things. weblogs.

Umm.. let's see.... Me and chick are still goin out.. I still can't believe it... and man let me tell you... when she wants to look beautiful, she can.. and even when she doesn't want to look good or isnt trying to look good, she still does.

Anyways we are a happy couple right now... I hope everything keeps working in my favor and we stay together, b/c everyone in my family likes her.... did I say likes? I mean love her. literally...
i mean seriously. yeah shes pretty and all but thats exactly the poing, why would she be with thisloser. he does about everything opposite of what this site preaches. mainly the constant compliments and shlt. i know shes on a super pedestal now. could someone explain.

and dont tell me dude your diggin her,l you should get her. cuz i already know it. sorta, i was diggin her for a long time and nothing happened and then i moved on and she got obsessed...with me. but i stayed with my girl i have now. we ARE really good friends. shes my best chihck friend and all, she slike a sister, maybe that part of why i are.

i just dont get it, i mean what the john brown

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i rambled a little.
here it is. this girl who could get better is with a guy that treats her like a princess. and ive always thought when you do that chicks move on really quickly. they have been together for about a month i would say, maybe two.
and i dont really care that shes going out with him i am just confused as to why she is still with him.
and calling me a chump, you can call me a chump or afc or loser if you want. if it makes you feel good. but ive got a great girl (that everybody wants)and that gives me a pretty good impression that im no chump

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
120% is possible if u use steroids i hear

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooo yay lets argue about percentages...:rolleyes:

Anyway- dan, the way I see it is that there are some fit girls (not a huge amount though) that are givers in a relationship. Most are takers, and so putting a taker on a pedestal would get her bored with the relationship very quickly whereas doing the same to a giving girl is, as I understand it, no where near as bad.

Basicly, give to the giver and take from the taker- does this girl buy the guy presents? Talk him up tonnes? Put him on a pedestal? These are all classic signs of being a giver, and guys think girls want them to be givers in a relationship, which doesn't work, and then you get into AFC hell and die lonely and sad.

The truth is there are a few good looking girls out there who are givers, and thats why not all AFCs aren't with fit girls ( ooo suck my double negative!)

I have read that givers aren't as "emotionaly secure" as takers. That in someway eventually they will go mad or something. I havent seen any evidence of thins, but if you put a giver on a pedestal she may swing round and turn into a taker. Which would screw things up pretty good. Of course, i base that on absolutely nothing:D

Cheers for re writing your post- hope this helps

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks coud. i read that article on the main site. this migh be the situation for her, her being a giver. but whenever we have done somethign in the past and it was just me and her she would ask me to pay for example. wouldnt a giver willingly pay. ( like my girlfriend now : ) ) she might treat her boyfriends different though. who knows. i dont realy care anymore.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lt dan
but ive got a great girl (that everybody wants)and that gives me a pretty good impression that im no chump
then why do you want this other girl?

you're in denial bro.

chumpster

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez just ease up on the guy Jester. I guess he's just curious, heck, I like to ask questions about things that i don't know too. Chill out :cool: