“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

why is she pist????

MACBABY

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
BUENA PARK cali
Why is she pist?? She's Married! PLz Help
OK here is the deal! I work with a hb9 who is married! We have been working together since last september. We flirted alot and still do! we have went out several times! she even pays! clubs, dinner, sports bars etc. to make a long story short! We ended up
spending alot of time together. she was even putting me before her husband! then we kissed once! the next day she's crying saying that she loves her husband but wants me too! But she said we can only be friends! the flirting, kino, cf and all that continued! but she keeps saying just friends. which is kewl with me but i know she wants me! and i want her!

she invited me to vegas with her and some friends! so i went! But her husband went too! she got mad at him for something then tried to hang out there with me! Nope not going to happen! So i sent her packing back to him! and told her don't try to play me like that! as my time is valuable and i can't be used like that!

So I started kinda ignoring her at work! not calling her! no emails or nothing unless she prompted it first!

last friday I went to a club to watch my group perform and she was there! I greeted her and thats about it! didn't offer a drink or nothing! nor did she!

but i did offer a drink to an associate of hers! we talked a bit a little kino and even walked to the patio to chat a bit!

I did not notice that she was paying attention at all!
When i get alone she starts telling me that she was upset and I should be spending my time with her... and that she would not have done me like that. She was really upset... I just said you told me that we are just friends right!!!! she said but you know how i feel about you! Ok but i just heard ya say we can only be friends!

this is her email today:

Like I said, I’m cool with you doing your thing though I guess you and T hit it off on the Vegas trip huh?? We are friends and nothing more so don’t feel uncomfortable around me with her if you like her that’s cool. I just wanted to tell you that I notice the difference when she’s around and again I’m cool with that, anyway enough of that how have your son been doing?


Ok we are kewl on the hi we just met tip! But I really don’t know her she seems like a nice person! She can hold a conversation.

As far as the $$$ LOL I bought her one drink! Hell I’m a nice guy! I spent $100.00 on drinks Friday night at the press box! And I didn’t have one drink…


Ok so why are you pist off?



-----Original Message-----
From: miles
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 11:35 AM
To: Macbaby
Subject: RE:



Well I thought ya’ll was cool!! I don’t think you meant to piss me off, but you did. I used pist because that explain how pissed off I was!!!!!!! Well I said our old burrito place, because we don’t get to go there any more!! I dont know why i'm jeolous i just am!

Ok what should i do with this lady??? I am feeling her.
but i know she is not going to go father than friends she just don't want to see me with anyone else!

The more i ignore her the higher the IL goes.
whats should i do next?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
RUN THE F*** AWAY, SHE IS DE-BALLING YOU EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY!
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
to begin with, having an affair with a co-worker or a neighbor, or the significant other of a friend or relative is a bad idea.

If you both take it a step farther it will only become more messy and hurtful for all involved... if she dumps her husband, well then it's open season.

Good luck
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Dude, you sound like Dave Chapelle when he did that Samuel L. Jackson skit, about Samuel L. Jackson always yelling because that was the way he talked.

You dont' have to end every comment with an (!) Mark.

Anyway, there is not one possible good thing that can come out of this relationship. Marriage is some serious stuff, regardless if you like her or not, she made a vowel to be with that man til death do them part. Unless you plan to kill him, which I don't recommend, you shouldn't even think about it.

her husband is probably an AFC, and you might be better than him, but just because you think she is hot and you like her, learn to pick your battles.

I am an athiest but I read the bible, and I remember a story that comes to mind her, about King Solomon who wanted this married woman so bad, that he had her husband that was in battle killed by ordering him to the front line ,and god recked hell on his life for it; kids killing each other, and that's just the half of it.


Think about it... Why would you date someone who not only cheated on her man for you, committed adultry against her husband to do so. And then you would be here 6 months later wondering what went wrong and you thought that she was soo sweet...

She sounds like she has real, serious problems. "Run... to the sun... and never look back"
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
first of all it was King David, not King Solomon. Whatever.

It didnt sound like she was mad to me...but at anyrate, why are you still talking to her? just leave. get away. she isnt worth it. Shes got issues so its best you stay out of them and let her deal with her problems with her husband.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
that's what i ment (king david, hey, I told you i was an athiest).

I agree. Leave as fast as possible.
 
Top