Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she picking a fight over nothing?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been hooking up with this girl for a month. Spent quite a bit of time with her. Last night we have sex and afterward are laying together. I thought of something that happened earlier in the day and laughed about it. This chick lost her shyt on me and started a big fight. Saying that I was laughing at her and that somehow I treat her like trash because of it. Anyway. I still have no idea what the fck just happened. During the fight she stormed off and texted me that we’re done and that I won’t hear from her again. I thought she had just been drunk but this morning she dug in and reconfirmed that she was mad at me for laughing at her. It doesn’t even make sense. She leaves and asks me to text her later. Frickin headache.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been hooking up with this girl for a month. Spent quite a bit of time with her. Last night we have sex and afterward are laying together. I thought of something that happened earlier in the day and laughed about it. This chick lost her shyt on me and started a big fight. Saying that I was laughing at her and that somehow I treat her like trash because of it. Anyway. I still have no idea what the fck just happened. During the fight she stormed off and texted me that we’re done and that I won’t hear from her again. I thought she had just been drunk but this morning she dug in and reconfirmed that she was mad at me for laughing at her. It doesn’t even make sense. She leaves and asks me to text her later. Frickin headache.
Chicks be crazy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She wants to see how you will react or she likes a little drama. The best thing to do is maintain frame and respond in a calm, cool and collect manner. Do not argue or raise your voice. Just say, when you calm down, I'd be happy to discuss and walk away.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of things. Just like normal.
Well then she must be nuts. However, I am guilty of occasionally saying things my gf takes out of context and after discussing it, I can say there usually is something I would say where I can understand can be offensive to her. Not everyone is a good communicator about those things though.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, you've done well at creating frame. She knows this and in her mind, she is battling between wanting higher validation and enjoying your company "as is."
The moment you attempt to explain yourself in great detail (beyond, "I was laughing at something unrelated to you") she will gain frame; which will upset the dynamic that you currently enjoy.
You probably already know this, but it's always a good idea to put this out there for others that may encounter a similar situation.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does it to:

1) Get power in relationship
2) Soften you up for more important discussion later on
3) Punish you for her own mistake that she blames on you (she cheated on you and doesn't want to feel guilty so you're to be blamed because she felt ok with cheating because you don't give her enough attention anymore)
4) Because she doesn't like you anymore
5) Because you did something that annoyed her but she doesn't know what it is yet
6) Because she has a period
7) Because she had a bad day in work

and so on and so on... mostly because she can.
I felt mostly like she’s trying to grab the power in the dynamic. I think for me it’s better to just wrap this up. Depending on how she reacts to me backing off we’ll see what happens but I just don’t have the patience for this bs. If she needed to have a fight I’m sure she should’ve chosen something where I at least could see the other side of things.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she needed to have a fight I’m sure she should’ve chosen something where I at least could see the other side of things.
Actually, the "fight" she chose revealed everything. Her pride would not allow her to ask "what is there between us?" Instead, she chose a passive/aggressive behavior; and how you react will provide her with the answer she seeks.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men (Alpha's 1.0 especially) think that there's something like final escalation regarding point of discontent so they prepare for one incoming 'battle'/one final discussion about the subject. They want to have the final word and end the topic once and for all.

Even if they defended their point of view, now it's the time to really go after them for their women (their guard is down after 'victory') - there are many ways to grab power from a man in relationship.

Smarter women limit sexual encounters, start to go out more, start to have less time for a guy unless SMV difference between her and you is high its very efficient strategy for them - so you need to win in her own game (its best to 'attack' the topic first so to speak as there's no single discussion to end all discussions really).

So after defending your point of view on Day 1 pick on her point of view on Day 3 before she will 'strike' again for power on Day 4 so to speak.

If she picks on your frame, give her emotional rollercoaster. They say they hate it but they love it. It's addictive. There's nothing wrong to act like an as.shole if she pissed you off. Just don't be directly aggressive/don't disrespect similar SMV woman as woman that is afraid of you may really start to hate you and will cheat on you.

You need to give her a legitimate reason to be pissed on you, act like an as.s and let her win you back. Tell her that she is the most important person for you. Then two days later act like a d.ick.
I think now, I’ll be in the mode of walking away. If she contacts me then we’ll chat. If not then next her. Because if I contact her first after the way she acted, that would make me a weak afc type dude, and would be the perfect opportunity for her to shut me down, validate herself, and conclude to herself that she was right.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares chuck her stupid ass into the gutter where she belongs and tell her speak later

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah mate, it's ok to explain yourself, don't be too rigid. Just don't use the word sorry. If her p.ussy feels good, be like a blade of grass - bend now...and cut later. A bit.
I understand what you’re saying. But I bent a bit last night and tried to resolve it. She made absolutely zero effort to reconcile the disagreement. She made a big deal out of me laughing at a thought in my head to the extent that she said she was done with me, that I was treating her like a piece of trash, and that I won’t hear from here when she’s gone. She couldn’t even explain how I treated her like a piece of trash. So I can’t see how it could end with a positive outcome if I contact her first.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's not like you will lose dignity by trying.

DJ is egoless - she cannot hurt your ego because your ego is not at stake here. You want more of her p.ussy. If I were you I would still go for it. Nothing to loose. Good phuck to gain. If she will not respond positively - oh well, that's life.

You cannot learn anything from positive experience. Just prepare for her being a bi.tch and smoothtalk her. Pay her some compliments. Mean what you say (at least at that moment), blatantly lie.
I dunno bro. I don’t compromise my integrity just to get laid. I don’t like that she caused me to question whether I’ve done something wrong and I’m pretty sure I haven’t. I’m not looking to be gas lit. If her interest is high enough she’ll get in touch. If not then it’s a waste of time. Definitely not going to increase her IL by messaging her and lie-confessing my undying love for her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was on date three and making out with this chick once while a movie was still playing on the tv. It was a movie I’d seen before so when a funny line came on, I pulled back and burst out laughing. I couldn’t help it.

She ended the date and never spoke to me ever again.

Some chicks take extreme offense to a guy laughing during intimate moments. I don’t agree with this, but it happens.

(Other chicks are laid back and we laughed non-stop during and after sex, and it’s no big deal.)

I don’t think this was a shyte test. She was genuinely offended even though it was unfair/unjustified.

Last edited:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of women out there who, if they can't find anything specific that you are doing wrong, will completely make something up out of thin air to be pissed about. Its their nature.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably one of her demons manifesting. You probably have it on you now because you were intimate with her and now have a soul-tie.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women can't stand not knowing things. There's also that meme of the woman overthinking the guy's silence while he thinks about some stupid ****.

This is one check on the BPD checklist. I wouldn't give her another chance even if she wants to come back.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno bro. I don’t compromise my integrity just to get laid. I don’t like that she caused me to question whether I’ve done something wrong and I’m pretty sure I haven’t. I’m not looking to be gas lit. If her interest is high enough she’ll get in touch. If not then it’s a waste of time. Definitely not going to increase her IL by messaging her and lie-confessing my undying love for her.
If you go down that road of making puzzy your priority over even your own dignity... You will pay a price man.