Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she ghosting after excitedly agreeing to meet up?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have actual real life experience that a 1 minute number close is the best thing you can do....provided she is willing to give you a hug. This is when you grab her butt cheeks, lift her up, and spin her around. Every time I do this, the woman is in a state of shock and awe because no guy has done this before. This is called the "apocalypse opener." Whenever I do this, the woman scans me up and down to see if I AM 100% CONGRUENT, LOL. When she realizes that I am part of the 1% that does not give a damn about anything, she starts chasing me.

I give her meaning in life. She can front all she wants. But she cannot deny her emotions. My greatest gift to her is dominating her very being. I don't even tell her what we will do in bed. I keep her guessing but I keep saying "I told you there was a reason to be here. Everytime I say this, she smiles with anticipation.

And eventually we are both in the moment. Despite the bad chemistry, incompatibility, etc, for MOMENT IN TIME......we were connected on a shallow level. But that was good enough because her friends somehow convinced her to try and get me to go bowling with her. My conversation with her went like this:

Her: Yeah we are doing karoke. You can join us if you want.
Me: Going through my notes. All it said was Asian anal, lmao.
So my response was: I will contact you some other time when you have time for just the two of us ;P)
Her response was: Wait.....You know what....my friends are boring anyway, whats your address?

When she came over, she kept asking me what we were going to do. And I literally said "Listen....If I say it, it will ruin the moment."

And she agreed with me.

30 minutes into it I finally said "We should cuddle naked." She asked me if she could keep her underwear on and I obliged.

Long story short I ended up teaching her anal for like 3 hours, lol. It was Halloween night. I actually went to a Halloween party later on and pulled a threesome, lol.

After I banged her I asked her when was the last time she had sex. Her answer was a threesome with some model guy 2 nights before. And here she was, trying to put me in the relationship frame, lmao.

Always be willing to walk away. Even when she is in bed with you. She kept trying to get closure. I gave her nothing but spontaneity. I eventually framed her and she never knew anal felt so good.
Where the hell do you do this apocalypse opener besides bars/clubs/alcohol serving places?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote that when I was drunk. I don't recommend that for anyone. You need an incredibly strong frame and congruent image to pull it off. I have seen guys with 99% belief try to pull it off only to get kicked out of bars/clubs. I don't want anybody getting in trouble and then blaming me for it lmao. Just know that there are levels to game. And that opener is for someone with years of sexual experience picking up women in random places.
What about the other stuff like trying to meet her asap for sex and not worry about a ' date formal and shiz' ... Does that apply always in what works best whether it's at bar/club or the corner store lol