Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she ghosting after excitedly agreeing to meet up?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this cute looking chick I met Starbucks Friday. She was receptive when asking her for something than it led to conversation. I asked her out and she was excited to meet up for bowling and I even sat next to her while she was doing her studying. She seemed more into me than her studying for a test that was today lol. We were joking and laughing and had a good time just right there.

When we went to cars to leave I told her I'll call her Sunday to meet up Monday . I texted yesterday to meet today at said location place and time. She said okay and that she will update me today.

I texted her today a drop share location from the maps and that's it thinking she'll get the hint. She never texted back today. So odd. I deleted her number and message thread.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you setup the date on the spot ideally. hitting her up the day before is silly. she has a life, she's not going to put everything else on hold because you didn't give her a date and time well in advance. you should be making the date at least a week out because you're busy, or at least to LOOK busy.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit texting and start calling.
Not everyone interprets texts the same way you do.
Dropping hints here & there to other people is a feminine trait.
As a man you always need to be direct and assertive.

By the way, you mentioned you'd call her and you didn't call. You texted instead.
That's incongruity right there.

Last edited:

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit texting and start calling.
Not everyone interprets texts the same way you do.
Dropping hints here & there to other people is a feminine trait.
As a man you always need to be direct and assertive.

By the way, you mentioned you'd call her and you didn't call. You texted instead.
That's incongruity right there.
I called her to set up the date on Sunday night, she didn't answer. Than I texted and she agreed.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not approaching enough women. So you are unable to recognize patterns in your feedback data. Back when I used to approach alot, I would get like 10 numbers a day. Every girl that looked super interested and had long interactions with would usually flake, and the ones I had 1 minute or less interactions with were the most interested and would show up.

It doesn't make any sense if you're a guy. But intrigue is part of attraction. Alot of guys solve themselves and even categorize themselves as Romantic nice guy before the woman even gets a chance to try and figure him out. With the short interactions, the woman feels an emotional pull towards the mysterious stranger who intrigued her and swept her off her feet and is curious to find out more about him. She feels like she needs closure. Remember, women are all about emotions. Make her feel intrigued and she will chase.

When a woman hasn't been able to categorize a guy yet, she feels uncomfortable. She feels that attraction pull and must resolve the issue of figuring him out. The problem is most guys are so desperate that they do all the work of categorizing themselves within the first interaction. There is nothing else for her to solve.

A man is a mystery even to himself. He should never be solvable....even to God. He should always be spontaneous and unpredictable. So how pathetic does it look for a woman to figure everything about you in 5 minutes? Lol.

After approaching for years, I've realized that past 1 minute, you reach a point of limited return on your investment. You'ved already passed the looks and confidence test, piqued her interest, and figured out logistics (or at least you should). If she is not able to go on an instant date on the spot, you have to leave to maintain an air of mystery and intrigue.

A relationship either moves forward or backwards. It never stays the same. Lingering past the point where you figured out that her logistics isn't suitable for an instant date would move everything backwards. This is when you enter HER frame where you are just entertaining her and getting no sexual escalation in return. She is getting all the validation without having to do anything. So what incentive does she have to see you again? She knows that you will remain there like a loyal dog as long as she wants you to. As if you had no life and anywhere else to go.

Technically you have to see her a second time or at least bounce her to a different spot to create a sense of rapport and trust. Remember, women are emotional. Dont ask why venue bouncing creates the illusion of rapport. Just know that it causes an emotional reaction in her. And she backwards rationalizes that she must trust you to be moving around with you.

All game is creating emotions in her, and her backwards rationalizing she must be interested in you for her to feel this way and do these things with you.

After 15 years of cold approaching and hundreds of phone numbers, I have emperical evidence that the 1 minute number close is the most optimal number close. Even better if you can go on an instant date and change venues. But if you can't, you can't linger like a puppy.

Another thing, dont ask for her number. Suggest a date on the spot. Figure out logistics and agree to a date and time. Then get her number as just a tool to touch base before the date. The number is an afterthought. Never place importance on her number. It's pathetic actually.

As far as intrigue goes, I've been told by women in my social circles that I am the most mysterious guy they know. This is because I am a mystery even to myself. I don't know who or what I am. I am always evolving. Am I a romantic or a bad boy seducer? Who knows. That's up to the women to figure out. I could be both....or neither. Or maybe something even better. That's how women should think about you.

No matter how great you think you are, a woman's imagination can do a better job. She can mentally rationalize you into sex god status. So never solve yourself in front of a woman. Put her hampster to work. And most importantly, never solve yourself to you. Always be evolving towards something greater.
After I set up the date and got her number I was debating in my head whether I should return back to my table and awkwardly sit a few feet away from her, or just sit next to her, or leave all together. Next time I'm gonna move to a seat that's far from her on other side. I sat next to her to see what it's like after setting the date, number as I've never tried that before.

I'm glad you mentioned the minute I get it to leave so I remember next time.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask why, as there could be a million different reasons, some of which may have nothing directly to do with what you did.

I've had a woman approach me and ask me out on a date, we exchanged numbers and then she cancelled the date and ghosted. You'll drive yourself insane trying to figure this out, just try to move on and go for someone else, it happens.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask why, as there could be a million different reasons, some of which may have nothing directly to do with what you did.

I've had a woman approach me and ask me out on a date, we exchanged numbers and then she cancelled the date and ghosted. You'll drive yourself insane trying to figure this out, just try to move on and go for someone else, it happens.
It's not so much why but more about being surprised. It's the first time that's happened after approaching chicks a couple years. She agreed to meet on a certain day place and time....than ghosted. That's what happened to you?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not approaching enough women. So you are unable to recognize patterns in your feedback data. Back when I used to approach alot, I would get like 10 numbers a day. Every girl that looked super interested and had long interactions with would usually flake, and the ones I had 1 minute or less interactions with were the most interested and would show up.

It doesn't make any sense if you're a guy. But intrigue is part of attraction. Alot of guys solve themselves and even categorize themselves as Romantic nice guy before the woman even gets a chance to try and figure him out. With the short interactions, the woman feels an emotional pull towards the mysterious stranger who intrigued her and swept her off her feet and is curious to find out more about him. She feels like she needs closure. Remember, women are all about emotions. Make her feel intrigued and she will chase.

When a woman hasn't been able to categorize a guy yet, she feels uncomfortable. She feels that attraction pull and must resolve the issue of figuring him out. The problem is most guys are so desperate that they do all the work of categorizing themselves within the first interaction. There is nothing else for her to solve.

A man is a mystery even to himself. He should never be solvable....even to God. He should always be spontaneous and unpredictable. So how pathetic does it look for a woman to figure everything about you in 5 minutes? Lol.

After approaching for years, I've realized that past 1 minute, you reach a point of limited return on your investment. You'ved already passed the looks and confidence test, piqued her interest, and figured out logistics (or at least you should). If she is not able to go on an instant date on the spot, you have to leave to maintain an air of mystery and intrigue.

A relationship either moves forward or backwards. It never stays the same. Lingering past the point where you figured out that her logistics isn't suitable for an instant date would move everything backwards. This is when you enter HER frame where you are just entertaining her and getting no sexual escalation in return. She is getting all the validation without having to do anything. So what incentive does she have to see you again? She knows that you will remain there like a loyal dog as long as she wants you to. As if you had no life and anywhere else to go.

Technically you have to see her a second time or at least bounce her to a different spot to create a sense of rapport and trust. Remember, women are emotional. Dont ask why venue bouncing creates the illusion of rapport. Just know that it causes an emotional reaction in her. And she backwards rationalizes that she must trust you to be moving around with you.

All game is creating emotions in her, and her backwards rationalizing she must be interested in you for her to feel this way and do these things with you.

After 15 years of cold approaching and hundreds of phone numbers, I have emperical evidence that the 1 minute number close is the most optimal number close. Even better if you can go on an instant date and change venues. But if you can't, you can't linger like a puppy.

Another thing, dont ask for her number. Suggest a date on the spot. Figure out logistics and agree to a date and time. Then get her number as just a tool to touch base before the date. The number is an afterthought. Never place importance on her number. It's pathetic actually.

As far as intrigue goes, I've been told by women in my social circles that I am the most mysterious guy they know. This is because I am a mystery even to myself. I don't know who or what I am. I am always evolving. Am I a romantic or a bad boy seducer? Who knows. That's up to the women to figure out. I could be both....or neither. Or maybe something even better. That's how women should think about you.

No matter how great you think you are, a woman's imagination can do a better job. She can mentally rationalize you into sex god status. So never solve yourself in front of a woman. Put her hampster to work. And most importantly, never solve yourself to you. Always be evolving towards something greater.
Damn this some old skool SS chit :O

Amazing

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are garbage. Don't waste your life/time. We all die someday.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you shal continue to feel surprise around every corner as long as you involve yourself with women.
Focus inwards. Shift how you respond and how you view these things.
No answer will reconcile why she ghosted. Just know she did. And that’s it. I bet it doesn’t align with your values, so it should be gone with the wind.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

There was a time I read an article from sosuave saying that an interaction should be ideally 15-30 min the first time or else she will flake/cancel/whatever since she doesn't really know the guy if it's a super quick pick up. What's your take on this? Also another question I really have. Should we call/text the day of the meet up to confirm that were meeting? I've read don't do that and she will text /call the guy if she is interested and if not, there's the answer.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time I read an article from sosuave saying that an interaction should be ideally 15-30 min the first time or else she will flake/cancel/whatever since she doesn't really know the guy if it's a super quick pick up. What's your take on this? Also another question I really have. Should we call/text the day of the meet up to confirm that were meeting? I've read don't do that and she will text /call the guy if she is interested and if not, there's the answer.
No confirmation texts, it shows insecurity as if you get flaked constantly. Talk as long as you feel it comfortable. Usually short and sweet is better, shows you're busy and got shiit going on/better things to do. Leave them wanting more.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're telling me chicks text YOU the day of the meet up first to make sure you're on the way?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great and all but that honestly doesnt sound like I could do that at coffee shops, etc. I don't party so I don't go to clubs/bars. But I could see how it would work for someone in a certain setting. And 1 minute? Literally tell me what your typical interaction line by line lol. Ive no problem good looking women 7/10+ saying yes to meet up at a certain day, place, and time but I'm getting fristeater cause I've either been getting cancelled on for 1st meet ups or I say something before that'll piss her off. I've now know what it is but the below is the only thing else I need to know ..so far....

On the day of a meet up, do I contact the chick to let her know we're meeting up, or let her contact me to confirm?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys- women really aren't as sophisticated as some of you make them out to be. Its not a precision military operation that requires exact moves at the right times. They are rarely black and white.

Way too much analysis going on and until you overcome this way of functioning, you will struggle.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys- women really aren't as sophisticated as some of you make them out to be. Its not a precision military operation that requires exact moves at the right times. They are rarely black and white.

Way too much analysis going on and until you overcome this way of functioning, you will struggle.
Right On Brother.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

agreed. i’ve been guilty of overthinking like this in the past when it came to women. it made things 10x worse. this was in my blue pill days. men and women are different but we’re all human at the end of the day.