"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why is she being a royal ***** ?

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I only skimmed your post. Let me say that anytime a ho is being a bytch it's because she has no respect for you as a man. Over the time you symped out and became less of a man in her eyes and now she has no respect for you.

And it never comes back! Move on to a new one and let this be a lesson learned.

When you get into relationships you can't weaken and become soft and sympy...you will create a condition where she loses interest in you...you take away the very thing that attracted her in the first place.

I am dating someone now who said the last fella she was with even said "around you I can relax and just be myself" and who he was wasn't the tough manly man she was attracted to. So he got played!

Recently a fool posted on this forum about why do we have to continue playing games even after we caught them....

Your post is answer as to the why!!!

If you don't get it by now then life will teach you!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
I think it's bull**** to give blanket answers like that, although a lot of what you said is true, human nature doesn't work the same way every time.


Doc love comes with this "If her intereste level falls below 50% then she won't come back". How do you quantify "human interest" level? If she doesn't come back to you, then he says "
see I told you", if she does come back then he says "her interest level must not have fallen below a certain level.


What it comes down to is this: IT'S HUMAN NATURE TO NOT RESPECT SOMEONE WHO KISSES YOUR ASS. You'd like to think you can "let down your guard" with your woman, but in reality she might take it as a sign of "weakness". Nobodys "system" works all the time. I've seen people who were apart for 3 years get back together, get married and lived happily ever after.


No human being can predict the future. If you really love someone, try your best, if it doesn't work out, groveling wasn't going to help.
 
Top