“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Why is neediness so unattractive?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
Thanks for the concise breakdown of
neediness. So what would be your suggestion to stop or prevent oneself from being needy?
This is a late reply, but one thing that I think is largely responsible for neediness is having a scarcity mentality. I learned many things observing attractive women, as these women tend to have many options.

In a nutshell I value the vibing/chemistry I have with a woman above all else, if it's not there then I move on REGARDLESS of what she looks like.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poon King

Banned
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
1,594
Reaction score
2,257
Location
Deep
PK is spot on.It is actually very simple.

You think you are 'human' by showing neediness but for woman you look like a 'child'.You need her like you would be a child.You drain emotional energy out of her which is reserved for children.Perfect man doesnt need her, he gives her ego boost,emotional support,money,status etc ... Thats why women HATE needy men, they are 'leechers' who drain resources reserved for her or children.Thats why women love men who focus on themselves, man focused on getting better means more resources for her and children.
Indeed.

Women believe a man who can take care of himself physically and emotionally can also take her of her. A man who lives or dies by every move she makes is a useless faggot.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
I met a guy who was needy but for friendship as he don't have any friends ( and for sure no gf ) , for some reason I was running away from him , as I felt this guy will stick to my ass if I let him be around me. also I felt like something around my neck .So for the first time I can understand why people (not only women ) stay away from needy person .
Beside that he looked very pathetic and desperate to hangout with someone .
 

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
Some (codependent?) women do like needy men and presumably get unhealthily attached to their kids if they have them.
codependent women will search for needy men for an LTR?
so an LTR btw a codependent women and a strong, non-needy men, cannot work, and cannot satisfy the position of this women?

I can see this with my mother that when I've tried to change and be "non-needy" at his eyes, She started to repulse me, but as soon I became "needy" again, I started to see Her do everything for me. From cooking, to wash clothes, etc etc.

Is this the same in an LTR? (so simple?)

Also, how do you know that a women will match well with a needy guy, rather than a non needy one?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top