Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is it that

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women say “I hate men!” no one bats an eye, but if a guy says in frustration “my God I hate freaking women!”, everyone immediately is all “whoa, slow down bro, that’s incel talk!”. Now, I don’t think anyone should hate anyone because it’s too much effort and wasted energy, but it begs the point. Why is it ok for women to hate men but men can’t hate women?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it ok for women to hate men but men can’t hate women?
Everything in society is designed to protect women and cater to women. Women can do no wrong. If the sex is bad, if the woman is not happy, if the man isn’t rich, if the woman is angry, if the woman isn’t working, it’s all the man’s fault. Why? Because the powers that be have discovered to keep their pockets fat and keep the power, they (a) have to give women power (b) make women goddesses that can say and do no wrong (c) make sure any man who doesn’t have a gf or cater to women is labelled a loser. It’s all about keeping women happy and keeping men worthless. Happy women -> more money -> happy country.

Only talking about hot women between 20-30 who are fertile. If the woman is overweight or ugly or older, you can pretty say or do anything you want, society doesn’t care. But if you say anything bad about a 27 year old hot blond girl who is fertile, you will be destroyed. A 27 year old hot blond girl is worth about 100 men’s lives in society’s eyes, if not more.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything in society is designed to protect women and cater to women. Women can do no wrong. If the sex is bad, if the woman is not happy, if the man isn’t rich, if the woman is angry, if the woman isn’t working, it’s all the man’s fault. Why? Because the powers that be have discovered to keep their pockets fat and keep the power, they (a) have to give women power (b) make women goddesses that can say and do no wrong (c) make sure any man who doesn’t have a gf or cater to women is labelled a loser. It’s all about keeping women happy and keeping men worthless. Happy women -> more money -> happy country.

Only talking about hot women between 20-30 who are fertile. If the woman is overweight or ugly or older, you can pretty say or do anything you want, society doesn’t care. But if you say anything bad about a 27 year old hot blond girl who is fertile, you will be destroyed. A 27 year old hot blond girl is worth about 100 men’s lives in society’s eyes, if not more.
Wrong, you will be castrated for talking about a fat girl as well.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women say “I hate men!” no one bats an eye, but if a guy says in frustration “my God I hate freaking women!”, everyone immediately is all “whoa, slow down bro, that’s incel talk!”. Now, I don’t think anyone should hate anyone because it’s too much effort and wasted energy, but it begs the point. Why is it ok for women to hate men but men can’t hate women?
My view is this, everyone knows women are weak & helpless.

Women will not teach you to read and write, then still perform oral that night, you will have no chance.(all attraction best will be off)

if you put a post on facebook, saying "wheres all my crazy chics"

they will all like it, and laugh. they love being called crazy because its the closest thing, they have to get one over on a man. We would chuck them off the top of the multi storey in a fight.

you will notice aswell if a woman criticises other women online, she will be praised like a hero life coach. If a man put exactly the same fair criticism of a woman, it would be met with the anger face emoji.

Theyve been brainwashed that being a woman is a disgusting thing, and envy men. They also think we all navigate life like the top.10% of men.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biological mechanics of sexual reproduction mean that women, as a result of sex, can be left in a desperate survival situation that places her in the direct mercy of her male mate. Who may, or may not, stick around when she's in a physically weakened and wounded state, and caring for an infant who is not self-sufficient for another 10+ years. Creating the opportunity for a sexual relationship with men to really fvck her.

You see, only in the last 50 years or so, in the past 30,000 years of human society, have certain segments of human society began allowing women some basic human rights, you know, like the right to work, vote, drive, live in their own homes, be outside in public, dumb things like that.

It's also why it's not as bad for a black person to say "I hate white people." Ignoring the precedents and historical context of these statements is close-minded, and unsurprisingly from you, Robert, chauvinistic.

And like we all avoid women who hate men, women also avoid men who hate women.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate is a strong word. It comes from a place of anger. Anger usually comes from a place of fear.

Be not afraid, young ones, for it shall consume you.