"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Why is it easyer to get girls when you dont care?

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
Yea Ive been out of the game for a few month or two becouse I was played by a girl that was not even worth it. So I have had more luck just sitting back and telling girls I know that play games that I dont have that sh** and im not about to be to played by a stuped bi*** and then they call me the next day .

You think they notice a guy who does not care?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Yes, they notice. You're appearing to be a challenge and NOT desperate...that's good. Read the bible if you haven't already!
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
dude, thats exactly how I am now. I just dont care if I get the girl or not. I mean, sure, I want to, but it doesnt really matter that much to me now. And I have noticed good changes with me and girls.
 

Kelso

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Because, when you want a girl badly, it's pretty obvious to other people who watch, so they see you as desperate. If you play it cool and just don't care too much, the girls will come to you. ;)
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Becasue you do not care and as such do not pay them attention (and them thinking their womanly wiles have failed) and you are more at ease with yourself (not screwin things up).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
It isn't really easier, you just perceive it as being easier because you aren't regularly thinking/worrying about getting a certain girl.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I like Porky's perspective...that's true if u think about it.
 

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Originally posted by Porky
It isn't really easier, you just perceive it as being easier because you aren't regularly thinking/worrying about getting a certain girl.
that IS why its easier...because youre not really working at it at all.

doing nothing is easier than doing something.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top