Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is feminism so aggressively pushed in Video Games?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
It seems that female have becomes the main character of multiple video games. However, it seems that video games have 70% male audience. This push makes no sense. It seems to be all about feminizing the male space. It appears Gamergate put up a big resistance. However, now the tide seems to be strongly on the side of feminism.

What are your thoughts?
The same reason there suddenly has to be black super heroes when white people make up 95% of the audience.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the system hates you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once an industry gets dominated by these people they also control the hiring and will only hire someone who is "one of them". If you aren't "one of them" you don't get hired. The Public School system,...particularly college and Unvi,...is more of the same.
I wanted to offer my services to a local high school on addiction and self esteem issues, I was totally outnumbered and questioned by about 5 women( no male teachers) they totally ghosted all my emails after the meeting, yet i presented myself perfectly,

I fully agree with you on this, now I've witnessed it,

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only game I have on phone is chess. A game of chess and classical music podcast.

No bull****.
Only peasants and smoothbrain normies play phone games (chess being an exception). If you think games = candy crush, you are missing out.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
It seems that female have becomes the main character of multiple video games. However, it seems that video games have 70% male audience. This push makes no sense. It seems to be all about feminizing the male space. It appears Gamergate put up a big resistance. However, now the tide seems to be strongly on the side of feminism.

What are your thoughts?
Have you seen the b00bs and a$$ of some of those characters? The reasoning is obvious.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you have male feminists and sjws on the other side that foam at the mouth once they see an attractive female video game charecter. It's as if she needs to wear a burqa to appear modest
To coin a phrase.
"Islam is right about women."
That one always fries their circuits.

Have you seen the b00bs and a$$ of some of those characters? The reasoning is obvious.
They literally spent thousands on code to made Ms Crofts bits jiggle.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you can't seem to read between the lines: the only game I have is on my phone.

I'm aware of the existence of xboxes and playstations and the other virtual world contraptions.

I don't think I am missing out on not having an xbox or playstation if that is what you are implying. Family and friends have them, I'll get roped into some games at christmas or whatever. They don't hold my interest that much.
I got that, I was just being crass to point out that phone games are in no way comparible to modern systems. I haven't bought a console in over 10 years myself but I do enjoy PC gaming.

I suppose gaming isn't for everyone, though I question how many adament non-gamers are instead wasting their time with other mindless consumption ie social media, youtube, streaming services, etc (not accusing you).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god strategic games are too far of reach from those retards to screw them.

Good luck to have women general in empire total war and be believable.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that female have becomes the main character of multiple video games. However, it seems that video games have 70% male audience. This push makes no sense.
Sure it does.

How do we capture more of the market to make more money?

How do make men feel more emasculated and not challenge us?

How do destroy anything masculine and shame men for getting sexually aroused towards any hot girl?

Make the main character female.

It’s happening in movies. The Hero is female.

Charlize Theron -> Atomic Blonde
Scarlett Johansson -> Black Widow
007 -> Big ruckus over whether the new one should be female.

What’s the harm? If they lose the men market they will just revert back to men main characters. If they don’t, well, that’s more cash for them and their grandchildren.

The powers that be: “Do whatever you want, just don’t challenge our power, money, or fertile hot women.”

Reaction score
Because it's a video game, I usually make my characters female lol. Idk if it's aggressive either since most games are male dominated.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it does.

How do we capture more of the market to make more money?

How do make men feel more emasculated and not challenge us?

How do destroy anything masculine and shame men for getting sexually aroused towards any hot girl?

Make the main character female.

It’s happening in movies. The Hero is female.

Charlize Theron -> Atomic Blonde
Scarlett Johansson -> Black Widow
007 -> Big ruckus over whether the new one should be female.

What’s the harm? If they lose the men market they will just revert back to men main characters. If they don’t, well, that’s more cash for them and their grandchildren.

The powers that be: “Do whatever you want, just don’t challenge our power, money, or fertile hot women.”
Ok now that seems stupid. If a man feels emasculated by playing a female game character, theres something really wrong with him.

My favourite third person shooting game has always been Resident Evil. And ive completed Resident Evil 1-5 on pc . In 2 of those games, jill valentine (female) was the main character. And in the other 3, the main character was male.In no way did i ever feel emasculated. Because in those games, the male and female character usually worked together to complete the missions.

The problem isnt with the female main character. Peoblem is when you make the game unnecessarily politically motivated.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god strategic games are too far of reach from those retards to screw them.

Good luck to have women general in empire total war and be believable.
Age of Empire 3 remake.. AoE3:DE got the woke treatment

Colonial âge is now Commercial Age
Settlers in Sweden can be black
USA Republican Général davis (South civil War Guy) is unnamed, they removed his name
They changed the native nations names (sioux was a white-washed term)
You cant find any mention of slavery
Plantations are new "estate"
Etc.

Knight of the old republic is having a woke remake

Thé vidéo game is a "artist" world similar To movie... You likely incel, work all the time, no social skills, no money(they dont pay much).
Also, alot of MBA graduate got in thé business so they always try To milk you dry on $$,KPI, sales

Women are the new target of players. Woke women play more games :p

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

USA Republican Général davis (South civil War Guy) is unnamed, they removed his name
Etc.

Thé vidéo game is a "artist" world similar To movie... You likely incel, work all the time, no social skills, no money(they dont pay much).
Also, alot of MBA graduate got in thé business so they always try To milk you dry on $$,KPI, sales

Well guess we will have a mandatory female character in the next gta and shemale hookers to hire.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to make a new video game called Equality. In this game it would be like GTA except that if you choose the female character, any time you get into a fight some random simp will come and knock out the guy that you're fighting and if you get caught by the police, you can press the "start crying" button and the police will just go away.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always just say no to feminism. I refuse to purchase any product pushing this narrative.

I was at UFC 264 two months ago or so and started booing when the female fights started. A sloot in front of me told me to shut up and that i have small **** syndrome.

I told her her to stfu and get back in the kitchen where she belongs before she finds out how big i am the hard way. Almost turned into a melee with her guy friends and my group i was with.

Feminists deserve to be beaten and hung off the edge of a cliff until they apologize for their ways and beg forgiveness as far as im concerned.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always just say no to feminism. I refuse to purchase any product pushing this narrative.

I was at UFC 264 two months ago or so and started booing when the female fights started. A sloot in front of me told me to shut up and that i have small **** syndrome.

I told her her to stfu and get back in the kitchen where she belongs before she finds out how big i am the hard way. Almost turned into a melee with her guy friends and my group i was with.

Feminists deserve to be beaten and hung off the edge of a cliff until they apologize for their ways and beg forgiveness as far as im concerned.
I don't how true your story is, but that sounds a lot more fun of a time than with the women fight. The irony is that you did them a favor cause with you guys arguing, no one was watching the women fight.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't how true your story is, but that sounds a lot more fun of a time than with the women fight. The irony is that you did them a favor cause with you guys arguing, no one was watching the women fight.
It's 100 percent true. Happened up in the Hyde Lounge seating area in MGM T-Mobile arena. Mcgregor broke his leg in the main event trying to avenge his loss to Poirer.

Was still a great event though. But women fighting is retarded.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Etc.

This is why i stick to Japanese made games, at least the women look like real women and not Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You should try Crusader Kings 3 or Hearts of Iron 4, they are better strategy games anyways.

Ok now that seems stupid. If a man feels emasculated by playing a female game character, theres something really wrong with him.

My favourite third person shooting game has always been Resident Evil. And ive completed Resident Evil 1-5 on pc . In 2 of those games, jill valentine (female) was the main character. And in the other 3, the main character was male.In no way did i ever feel emasculated. Because in those games, the male and female character usually worked together to complete the missions.

The problem isnt with the female main character. Peoblem is when you make the game unnecessarily politically motivated.
Resident evil is japanese, japanese games tend to have better written female characters.

Western games only only have women to further their agendas, and for some reason they make the women as ugly as possible like Abby from the last of us 2.

Below is a Korean game that has gotten tons of Sjws foaming at the mouth for making the woman "too sexy". What's even more ironic is these people have no intention of even buying the game anyways.

Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why i stick to Japanese made games, at least the women look like real women and not Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You should try Crusader Kings 3 or Hearts of Iron 4, they are better strategy games anyways.

Resident evil is japanese, japanese games tend to have better written female characters.

Western games only only have women to further their agendas, and for some reason they make the women as ugly as possible like Abby from the last of us 2.

Below is a Korean game that has gotten tons of Sjws foaming at the mouth for making the woman "too sexy". What's even more ironic is these people have no intention of even buying the game anyways.

Dead or Alive... now that's a game to make a SJW go nuts ;)