"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

why is ex-gf afraid to talk to me?

jay56

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I used to go out with this girl about a year ago and I did no contact the entire time we were broken up but then a friend of mine told her I still liked her a week ago, which I dont so I tried calling her a little while ago but she didnt pickup her phone so I just sent her a text message and so did my friend who was there and he told her to ignore me and how im gonna try calling her. For some reason he doesnt want me to call her or anything, he doesnt want me telling her I dont like her. He just knows her because its his girlfriends best friend and I used to date her.

She never replied to my text message but he showed me the text messages she sent him that night and she said "I cant believe he still actually likes me... thats sad... he is weird" and it did hurt to hear that. We broke up because I used to just make fun of her, I didnt like her at the time and didnt want to see her again but I did regret it.

Last week her best friend was telling my friend how she went on a date with some guy but didnt like him and this is right after she heard I liked her still. This ENTIRE year she hasnt been on one date, I was the only guy she ever dated or anything. Why does she say she went on a date with some guy but didnt like him the week after she hears I still like her? Why now?

Thanks for help guys

I want to add that I left her a voicemail a couple days ago and told her that I dont like her at all and how my friends being dumb and how he even calls up other girls on my phone trying to make me look bad.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Shouldn't this be in the High School section?

Your ex, her friend, your friend, and anybody else's friend who's involved are playing a game. By letting it affect you and participating, you're involving yourself in this game as well. Go find yourself some maturity and leave your immature friends.
 

jay56

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Desdinova
Shouldn't this be in the High School section?

Your ex, her friend, your friend, and anybody else's friend who's involved are playing a game. By letting it affect you and participating, you're involving yourself in this game as well. Go find yourself some maturity and leave your immature friends.
Were not in highschool, haha. College to be exact.

And what do you mean a "game"? Can you explain. Also... I get a weird feeling about the fact my friend whos telling her this stuff how I still like her doesnt want me calling her or anything.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Were not in highschool, haha. College to be exact.
So, you're in college and you're playing high school games.

And what do you mean a "game"?
Okay, let me rephrase that. All of you are playing a childish game.

I get a weird feeling about the fact my friend whos telling her this stuff how I still like her doesnt want me calling her or anything.
What the fvvv are you worried about? Your rep? Hahaha. Really, who gives a 5hit. Worry about your plans for the future and your goals. Worry about where you want to be. You'll get nowhere worrying about what other people think of you. When you worry about that, you'll never have a life of your own. You'll be living to please other people.
 

jay56

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
i dont know.... i just get a very very weird feeling about the whole situation thats going on. Dont worry Im happy with life and all, and yes im seeing other girls and all that its not even an issue I was wondering about this. The main thing is I just feel like somethings going on with this that I dont know about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
First off - get another friend.

The guy friend of yours is a mo fvcker.

**
then a friend of mine told her I still liked her a week ago,
**

This guy is not your friend. Eject him.

**
I want to add that I left her a voicemail a couple days ago and told her that I dont like her at all and how my friends being dumb and how he even calls up other girls on my phone trying to make me look bad.
**


1) Don't worry about what this or that guy is saying.

2) Don't worry about how many dates your ex had gone on. It's not your business. Unless of course your still pinning after her? Is this the case? because it somewhat smells like your still interested in her.

3) Stop letting other people use your phone. You've got to pull your sh#t together buddy. Either your a pvssy and you let people walk all over you - or your one of these guys who can't say no. Either way - stop it. Get a clue and tighten up your personnel ship. Get a better quality of friend while your at it.

4) Did you ever think you "Friend" was fvcking your ex? put it together:

* She's has not gone out with any other guy in a year

* He's telling her you still like her.

* She's Texting him back that your weird.

* He doesn't want you speaking to her.

* She will not talk to you.

Maybe I'm wrong.


Bottom line. here is your 1 month plan.

* Get new friends.

* Stop allowing people to use your phone.

* Ignore your ex - and don't worry about what people tell other people about you.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Dont worry Im happy with life and all, and yes im seeing other girls and all that its not even an issue
I'm not fvcking worried about you. You should be doing this stuff for yourself, not to please us.

Quit trying to make everyone else happy.
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
Originally posted by NewMan
First off - get another friend.

The guy friend of yours is a mo fvcker.

**
then a friend of mine told her I still liked her a week ago,
**

This guy is not your friend. Eject him.

**
I want to add that I left her a voicemail a couple days ago and told her that I dont like her at all and how my friends being dumb and how he even calls up other girls on my phone trying to make me look bad.
**


1) Don't worry about what this or that guy is saying.

2) Don't worry about how many dates your ex had gone on. It's not your business. Unless of course your still pinning after her? Is this the case? because it somewhat smells like your still interested in her.

3) Stop letting other people use your phone. You've got to pull your sh#t together buddy. Either your a pvssy and you let people walk all over you - or your one of these guys who can't say no. Either way - stop it. Get a clue and tighten up your personnel ship. Get a better quality of friend while your at it.

4) Did you ever think you "Friend" was fvcking your ex? put it together:

* She's has not gone out with any other guy in a year

* He's telling her you still like her.

* She's Texting him back that your weird.

* He doesn't want you speaking to her.

* She will not talk to you.

Maybe I'm wrong.


Bottom line. here is your 1 month plan.

* Get new friends.

* Stop allowing people to use your phone.

* Ignore your ex - and don't worry about what people tell other people about you.





didn't i tell you all along that this friend of yours is weird and an idiot.. and didnt i say all along that he likes her...?
 

jay56

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Stop allowing people to use your phone.
My friend never used my phone to call my ex. He has her number because they are friends, well not really "friends" he hates her and talks **** about her to me and says how shes a desperate loser who no other guy wants and whatnot it's because it's his girlfriends best friend. He text messaged her using his own phone.

[QUOTEHe's telling her you still like her.[/QUOTE]

So?

[QUOTEHe doesn't want you speaking to her.[/QUOTE]

Thats the weird thing, I asked him why he doesnt want me calling her and he said it's because he doesnt want me telling her I dont like her and how thats messed up.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jay56
Last week her best friend was telling my friend how she went on a date with some guy but didnt like him and this is right after she heard I liked her still. This ENTIRE year she hasnt been on one date, I was the only guy she ever dated or anything. Why does she say she went on a date with some guy but didnt like him the week after she hears I still like her? Why now?
Because she went on a date with him and didn't like him. Why does it matter? Why do you CARE what she does?? And why do you CARE if she's afraid to talk to you??

Let it go, already.
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
college? I can't quite believe that because the tone and juvenile play of all this strikes me as niaive (sp?) for junior high. Calling it high school is being generous.

anyway, I would note how he sticks to his original question, picks out and jumps on minor assumptions we get wrong and completely misses the bigger pts made here -- typical signs someone isn't getting "it"
 
Top