"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Why in the Fuk was my thread deleted?? Cuz I gave props to Winston?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
That is pure bullsh1t. Just because I gave Winston aka WWu777 props for writing articulate and well thought out posts you guys delete it? Isn't this America? I didn't write anything that was offensive or controversial. I simply told Winston that I wanted to hear more about his experiences in the Philippines. This forum has turned into a communist crap pile.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Don't blame us, blame Winston.


I'm not sure why I said that as a response but whatever... I don't like that guy anyways.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Send him a fvcking private message then, don't make a new thread about it.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
true
 

teflon

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
57
I agree blurred elevens, Winston brought a much needed new perspective to this board. His lone voice of reason will be missed.
Maybe we can get him to change him mind and come back. I suggest we start an email campaign to accomplish this. I think he can be found on Americanwomensuck.com.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top