Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I think I more of a seducer than a pickup artist....

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's in name anyways, but I've started to think about past lays, relationships etc since I've been involved in the community (2001) or known about (1996).

I started to think that I'm more of a seductionist than a pick up artist. So what do I feel the difference is? I think it's the amount of time and degree of work I'll put into a particular woman.

What I've found is that ONS for me was never quite as satisfying as the cat and mouse game of slowly seducing a woman over time. I'd like the chess game that would develop and also the degree to which I could win a woman over and get her obsessed with me.

The funny thing I found out was that in getting a woman truly into me (which normally did occurr after sex) I seduced myself as well. One ex of mine in particular comes to mind. I had her convinced to move across the country for me, and make all sorts of changes in her life. I was seduced as much as her by the thought. I future paced us in all sorts of scenarios and in the end I fell for her every bit as much as she did for me. In the end I was hurt badly, but it still was one of the most passionate, exciting times of my life and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

My current LTR is the same way. It took her two months to even hug me (it was a cultural thing) and even throwing everything in my game didn't seem to work. So I threw it all out the window. It has been great and amazing ever since. I do love to flirt and occassionally play with other girls.

In any event, I guess what I'm saying is, in a weird way I love the delayed gratification of seducing a girl to the same night lays. It just seems a bit more challenging in an odd way and more fun.

One final thought on this was from a guy in the Boston lair who you now may no as Vin DiCarlo. He talked about all these levels of compliance women can give you. He believes that her paying for dinner or doing things for you are a higher compliance level than sex in todays society. I tend to agree. Many women will have sex with you because there is pleasure in it for them as well. But for her to really do something selfless and nice for you is a higher level. My current gf has done this from day 1. She'll many times pay for me, she'll cook for me, clean my apartment (of course now she lives with me, etc but she did when we lived separately as well).

There are many paths in life, but I just thought of this recently and it's why I don't always get excited about trying the latest technique although I do love reading them. And I guess I love chick crack too as it kind of goes along with it.

The main reason I wrote this is that in your field reports people are often concerned that they didn't get same night lays. Now we are all busy in our careers and I believe when you have a green light you should push it as far as you can, but I can't help but reflect on some of my slower paced seductions as being my favorite.

It's like waiting to taste the fruit. The more you wait the more succulent it tastes when you finally put it in your mouth...

Ricky

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting perspective on it.

But I have a question... it might be purely semantics...

I'm not sure its completely appropriate to say you "seduced" girls that you got into an LTR after an initial courtship period. This is not only exactly what the girl wanted (I imagine) but it also was done according to social protocol. So it was mutual.

If you were in a setting outside of SoSuave, and recounted to people the events that lead to you and your girlfriend getting together, and then said at the end, "See, I seduced her." Would they laugh at you? Just wondering.

Because outside of SoSuave I dont know if this is called "seduction". You made the girls go crazy for you, but you were also crazy for them (it sounds..) so... what is this except for normal relationship building?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of how I look at the game is modeled after Vin Dicarlo so I know what you're saying about compliance. If you compare a girl who's willing to DIE for you to a girl who's willing to sleep with you, you can automatically see there much deeper ways a girl can give herself to you than just sex.

And that leads into relationships. To get the most out of them, you need to be complaint toward her as well and vulnerable. Building an emotional fulfilling relationship is a totally different paradigm than building attraction in an ONS. Rewards are totally different to. I think the contrast between them is what you're trying to articulate

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
Most of how I look at the game is modeled after Vin Dicarlo so I know what you're saying about compliance. If you compare a girl who's willing to DIE for you to a girl who's willing to sleep with you, you can automatically see there much deeper ways a girl can give herself to you than just sex.

And that leads into relationships. To get the most out of them, you need to be complaint toward her as well and vulnerable. Building an emotional fulfilling relationship is a totally different paradigm than building attraction in an ONS. Rewards are totally different to. I think the contrast between them is what you're trying to articulate
Exactly and I guess it's kind of interesting to me because seriously I don't have alot of ONS's.

It's not like I'm automatically prediciting a relationship with a girl or telling her there will be one. But they assume one with me with time and fall deeper.

Not sure if it's because I don't give off the player vibe and am of average looks but above average gaming and seduction skills or not. But alot of girls fall pretty deeply into me. Which would make being a ONS master difficult because even after the first night sometimes my talk makes them interested in more than a ONS.