Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

''Why I put my wifes career first''

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she is going to have a WAY better job, I'd tell her no way in hell. Having a woman with the money and the puzzy powers is not going to make you a happy man.......

Now if I was going to marry one of Trumps daughters..... and there was no pre-nup.... yeah, I'd do that and take the easy way out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
My gf just sent me this article. She has been trying to put the idea in my head of me being the stay at home parent if we have kids. I've already told her no way..does she think sending me crap like this is going to make me change my mind? Not sure what to say to her..

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/10/why-i-put-my-wifes-career-first/403240/
Find some studies which show house husbands especially if they do threir responsibility typically are not respected and the female desire for them diminishes. It causes a lot of trouble. There are plenty of studies which show this.

She might want to take your ballz and once she does don't think she will be sexing you. She will be more interested into men in her career world.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my wife made more money than me I'd be a complete d!ck if I refused to stay home due to my own ego.

I wouldn't marry a woman who thought less of me if I stayed home with the kids.

That said I'd still consult as a nurse paralegal on the side and have some property near the Jersey Shore with modular homes I rent out in the summer. I'm looking at this with the eyes of a 34 year old however, it's less common to have multiple streams of income in your 20s when most people have kids.

Pick your mates wisely is all I can say. A good woman dedicated to family wants what's best for everyone, not her own ego.

PS: While never a stay-at-home dad I have been a single dad for many moons now and if anything it turns women on to see how great I am with my daughter as well as their own kids. I am skeptical of studies when real life experience tells me different.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we are saying is unless you are an exceptional male hunk, most men loose attractiveness to these finicky "hot babes" by doing too much housework and being too supportive.

A more average but loving and fair woman, it won't be this way, her feelings may grow knowing she is supported.