Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I love this forum (post why you do!)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Cause I have men with the right attitude to learn from. Hell, all my life my friends talked about exploring their feminine sides. Crap!

2) I can take advice from mature, non-afc men. Most older men I know in person are AFCs.

This forum makes for the lack of positive masculinity I had in my entire life. Thank god I found it. :)

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
due to the break down of the family unit alot of men grow up without a father and not knowing or understanding who they are

the bad news is this site is populated by alot of men who don't know who they are

so you will see some good advice and some bad advice

use your own sound judgement based on your OWN EXPERIENCES to weigh up what is written in this place

the truth is here but you must dig to find it

some men move a ton of dirt to find a small gem

the DJ bible saves you alot of digging

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote : Pook
”Being a Don Juan is not a net sum of smooth manuevers and methods but of your own outlook on the world and on women. ANYONE can memorize 'techniques', but FEW can change the way HOW they think. Women will be able to sniff out the former. But with the latter, women will be clawing each other for you.

A Don Juan is a state of mind, not a list of methods and tricks.”

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
due to the break down of the family unit alot of men grow up without a father and not knowing or understanding who they are
That was my life in a nutshell.

My parents were divorced since I was a small child and I did not have a positive image of masculinity.

There was no one to teach me about women or how to deal with bullies or give me guidence through a male perspective when I was growing up.

My role models were other pussified men in my extended family who were married to a controlling wife. Images like that made me believe that this is the reality. That success is having marriage and kids and the worshipping of the superior woman (T.V has fvcked me up the most since it glorifies these kind of ideas).

Lets face it. The stuff we talk about it in this site can not be OPENLY discussed anywhere else in a structured environment of society. Thanks to Feminism and Politcally Correctness the kind of talk we discuss here is deemed "Misoginst and Bigotry". Any college, office envrionment, resturants, government buildings etc.. Men have to resort to almost be whispering to one another when they talk about women in a sexual way because the establishment has every right to kick you out if any woman hears your disscusion and gets "offended". The funny thing about it more and more women have become like sex and the city wh0res and are talking openly about sexuality and mocking men loudly with regards to sex and it is very much acceptable. Even talking about it among men on the streets you will still be shaun and get death strares from women and other pussified men because you are not being politcally correct about it. Today's men sexuality is very much supressed and despised while women's sexuality is very much encouraged and promoted.

The only true "freedom of speech" remains is in the confides of this forums.

DjDamage

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage... you are STILL screwed in the head

You been here for how long? Nearly a year and a half?

You are still scared of telling people you visit this website aren't you? You still sound scared of the concepts, and you still don't comprehend them... YOU sound very scared of people.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To me, the reason I love this website is becuase it has taught me to be strong. It has taught me to stand up for what I believe in, and taht what everybody teaches, is not what they really want me to hear.

I love this place, I can take my lessons out everyday and apply them in new and exciting ways. I can create reactions, I can see the first steps of a technique, I can dance off the dance floor. This site reaffirmed and continues to do so everyday.

SoSuave has shwon me that I can be stronger, if I am a good person. The nice guy doesn't have to finish last, he just has to stop letting the ******* go first.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
You are still scared of telling people you visit this website aren't you? You still sound scared of the concepts, and you still don't comprehend them... YOU sound very scared of people
Why would I tell people I visit this site? Its my business, I don't need the feel the need to advertise.

I view the world differently and I live by my rules, so if I don't think like you then its a good thing.

DjDamage

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that the main reason I love this site is because I know that other people are being helped and making the change I made when I was a nice guy.

It's great to talk to people who are in the same train of thought as you are. Besides, I can talk about all the *****es I go out with, and no one will say I'm not a gentleman because I said something.

Right now I guess I'm on the right track. But the enviroment is ****ed up, and can get you out of the right track. Even if you don't watch tv, because people around you do.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this site because it pulls you away from all the mainstream bs and gives you a reality of women and life. it gives you a head start in being successful with women not only that, you learn from others and how masculinity is the key. you not only improve with girls but also improve yourself

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
The main reason I love this site is because I am learning more and more everyday about the truth, no some pussified, wussy BS ideals that is presented to us by scoiety!

I am open minded as well as a seeker of the truth. It gives people like me, who has to live in a family with an obsessive mother and an alcoholic father ( Streotpyical, huh? ), hope in a world corrupted by Feminism. I saw my brother fall into the trap of Oneitis and suffering grief when they broke up. He still thinks about her, even though it was over 3 years ago now!... oh god, how sad.

Its all made me realise, after many years of being blind to the truth, that you do not need a woman in your life to be complete. Thats also a load of BS made up by society. It is YOU that should be #1, not someone else!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Why would I tell people I visit this site? Its my business, I don't need the feel the need to advertise.

Exactly.

"Hey girls, I transformed from super-uber-mega-dork to womanizing at it's finest thanks to sosuave.com!! HUHUHU!!"

DUH :)

BTW, I can predict the reactions of any of my friends if i TRY, JUST TRY to show them this site. If they get mad when I just let out some tiny little pieces of advice... :down:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I love this site is because of all the retards that frequent it. Nothing is better than to sit around on a lazy sunday afternoon and read some retarded posts by some tosser that has no clue what it means to be a man.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
I view the world differently and I live by my rules, so if I don't think like you then its a good thing.
I agree on the advertising part, it gets sad how often good products go sour after they realize the size of their customer base. Too bad advertisement would have no affect on a site such as this one. *cough* DJ Bible *cough*

I was just commenting on your view of people outside of the site, and how claiming to live by "your rules" could work. Do you establish your rules outside of anybody elses influence?

Do you know what makes a good wing?