Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why/how I disagree with blackpill

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The main thing that comes to mind is the thing about all women being perverted degenerate 304s, this only applies to mentally ill women (in west especially due to the amount of satanic propaganda with the purpose of spreading debauchery and perversion in society, be it through lgbtq, hookup culture, oversexualization, lack of modesty, cultural stigmas created around virignity and traditional/religious values etc)

What I mean by mentally ill, stuff like daddy issues, being dropped after losing virginity (virginity being a very valuble thing for a woman, even if modern women just throw it around and waste it on some random hookup), bad family etc all that would result in mental illness and ultimately *****s.

By surrounding yourself with all this degeneracy, and by taking all this blackpill nonsense so seriously and being genuinely convinced of it and taking on pretty much everything you read about it here, you are literally destroying your ability to have a relationship.

Life is too short to be wasting your time worrying about things outside of your control like your height,eye area and face. You need to stop being so obsessed with looks and work on your game,charisma and status/wealth.

@MatureDJ
@Genetic Error
@Kdw8
@biggoal

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black pill can save your life. Not to mention your finances and sanity.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Blackpill is not for everybody. But one thing I like about it is that it finally gave me permission to just be myself personality-wise.

The chick I was recently dating (who obviously liked my look) kept telling me how funny I am. I wasn’t even trying to make her laugh.

My female friends (who by definition don’t find me attractive) are always deadpan serious and never laugh when they are around me.

I’m the same person around both.

I rest my case.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, what the OP describes isn’t exactly what I would see as “black pill.” Almost sounds more like MGTOW to me.

Black pill is problematic because it is a built-in excuse system for men who have no success with women. It basically tells a man he has no chance with women if he isn’t good looking enough or doesn’t have enough money or isn’t at least 6 feet tall. Women think they are invisible under this doctrine. It’s an overall defeatist mindset to carry. And I highly doubt most men who have it are really all that happy with themselves despite what the few on this board state.

If they are happy with it - more power to them. But that kind of mindset will never be for me and I find it repulsive TBH. It is especially destructive for men who come here looking for answers and are told to just give up because they don’t have X,Y, or Z.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing that comes to mind is the thing about all women being perverted degenerate 304s, this only applies to mentally ill women (in west especially due to the amount of satanic propaganda with the purpose of spreading debauchery and perversion in society, be it through lgbtq, hookup culture, oversexualization, lack of modesty, cultural stigmas created around virignity and traditional/religious values etc)

What I mean by mentally ill, stuff like daddy issues, being dropped after losing virginity (virginity being a very valuble thing for a woman, even if modern women just throw it around and waste it on some random hookup), bad family etc all that would result in mental illness and ultimately *****s.

By surrounding yourself with all this degeneracy, and by taking all this blackpill nonsense so seriously and being genuinely convinced of it and taking on pretty much everything you read about it here, you are literally destroying your ability to have a relationship.

Life is too short to be wasting your time worrying about things outside of your control like your height,eye area and face. You need to stop being so obsessed with looks and work on your game,charisma and status/wealth.

@MatureDJ
@Genetic Error
@Kdw8
@biggoal
Men take women in general far too seriously. Treat your work, hobbies, and purpose seriously. Treat women like a fun game

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill is not for everybody. But one thing I like about it is that it finally gave me permission to just be myself personality-wise.

The chick I was recently dating (who obviously liked my look) kept telling me how funny I am. I wasn’t even trying to make her laugh.
Many people don't know anything about me- I want to develop as a man- I have been on some help having been diagnosed aspergers aged 5, but many times I think they're wrong and just basing my character on what I have done. They don't understand, as much as advice here and there is useful. My dad was an ex-teacher- he epitomises 'once a teacher always a teacher'. He's (probably) been putting generations of kids on the 'straight and narrow', but he's not radical-it doesn't grock with him that all the things in between learning subjects and a curriculum, like work ethic, manners and common courtesy are (at least for now) vanishing and what he preached all his career would today get mocked on a Tik Tok video. HB9s get millions being hot now.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Zim. Blackpill is nothing but a self-perpetuating self-own. Anyone who rages at life for what it is and how it works will automatically disqualify themselves from any kind of meaningful relationship with people who aren't just as toxic as they are. And it's not because life is unfair (which it is), but because they are angry at the world for being unfair. Might as well rage against water for being wet.

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop kidding yourselves it’s all important. Looks physique and height are extremely important. Game is important. Money is slightly important to a degree...you need to have a decent place/lifestyle dress well. But when you walk into a club that hot 22 year old has no idea how much money you have. And to be honest guys making 300k a year are not muscular jocks with chiseled jawlines. The more you are blessed with physically the less money and game matters and vice versa. Also exposure is vital, you can make $500k a year and have the best body in the world if you sit in your house all day you won’t maximize your potential. Every hot chick I banged in my life happened when I actually left the house. Most men don’t go out enough, covid has crippled most men’s game. When I was single I literally stopped going to clubs, I found there was no point almost all my plates were from markets/Starbucks/malls...