why guys with a place, car and enough money to hang out always get the girls

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
almost on all dating sites, even on here everyone keeps talking about how game works, how its great, and that what you have means sh*t, yet all the guys that report sucess with women tend to always have a car, place and enough money to go out clubbing, to bars and resturants .

and if they dont have a car then usually a place, if not a place then a car plus good looks and ripped body, i have never met a guy who lacks confidence,looks,money,place, and car and still got laid with sober fully functional healthy girls, sh*t even drunk girls usually dont bang them , and to all the dudes saying " i banged her in the back alley, you dont need a place" well , that was probably 0.001% of the chicks population who happened to be pissed at her bf, or flat out horny, i can assure you most men will never have such an experience .

I'vet met hot guys with great persoinalities that girls were always trying to get, but whenever a girl talks to the dude and finds out he has nothing to offer besides looks she suddenly loses interest, its such a common occurance that i started taking notice, the chances of you finding a girl who is attractive,sober and willing to get with you when you have nothing to offer are very slim, they exist but slim and theres always a catch , she has a bf, she has issues or something else

Overall i would say iam sorry but the game theory thing doesnt work, it does at least until the girl gets to know you better and realizes she can actually score a guy with all the stuff you lack, even girls have admitted this to me,

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a place, car and enough money to hang out

Sure, those things are great. I don't think they have to be all that nice, though. Where I'm from, a trailer, an old pickup truck, and twenty bucks for a few beers at the bar is all a guy really needs in the way of wealth to impress women. And if I didn't have those things, I probably shouldn't be wasting time on girls. Maybe it's different in the city, but that's why I don't live in the city.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a place, car and enough money to hang out

Sure, those things are great. I don't think they have to be all that nice, though. Where I'm from, a trailer, an old pickup truck, and twenty bucks for a few beers at the bar is all a guy really needs in the way of wealth to impress women. And if I didn't have those things, I probably shouldn't be wasting time on girls. Maybe it's different in the city, but that's why I don't live in the city.
Yes there is definitely a difference between the two places. The dating environment in a major metro area is pretty competitive. The hottest girls go where the money is. The attractive girls that hang out at your smaller neighborhood basic bars in the suburbs are few.

When I go back home to Small Farm Town, USA in the middle of nowhere I'm reminded of how much more laid back, casual, and less pretentious it is.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in NYC hot girls are absurdly common, especially in manhattan, you'll find them anywhere you go unless you're somewhere/doing something hot girls don't do.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
almost on all dating sites, even on here everyone keeps talking about how game works, how its great, and that what you have means sh*t, yet all the guys that report sucess with women tend to always have a car, place and enough money to go out clubbing, to bars and resturants .

and if they dont have a car then usually a place, if not a place then a car plus good looks and ripped body, i have never met a guy who lacks confidence,looks,money,place, and car and still got laid with sober fully functional healthy girls, sh*t even drunk girls usually dont bang them , and to all the dudes saying " i banged her in the back alley, you dont need a place" well , that was probably 0.001% of the chicks population who happened to be pissed at her bf, or flat out horny, i can assure you most men will never have such an experience .

I'vet met hot guys with great persoinalities that girls were always trying to get, but whenever a girl talks to the dude and finds out he has nothing to offer besides looks she suddenly loses interest, its such a common occurance that i started taking notice, the chances of you finding a girl who is attractive,sober and willing to get with you when you have nothing to offer are very slim, they exist but slim and theres always a catch , she has a bf, she has issues or something else

Overall i would say iam sorry but the game theory thing doesnt work, it does at least until the girl gets to know you better and realizes she can actually score a guy with all the stuff you lack, even girls have admitted this to me,
Your 23 ?

I guess you still living at your parents?

If you are 23 and going to university
If you are 23 and working
If you are 23 and have your own place =

You are more adult than 23 living at your parents to save money for school.

I moved out at 24.

Girls were flowing in my appartment.

You have an income, you have your place... you are 20 to 25... of course you'll attract alot more girls.

Why?

Because you appear more mature, look more mature and have ALOT of freedom... compared to the ones still living with their parents

Girls see that especially when they after a ONS.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since having my own place, my success with women has gone through the roof. You need a place to bang them, simple logistics.

Looks - yes, everyone likes looks

Money, another necessity.

It's just how the world works bro, in this case I would quote Urbanist and say you need to work on your LMS because it sounds like you're a level 1.

Edit: having said that, when I had nothing, literally nothing, I would find girls that had their own place and car. This is where game comes in to play, you need to game these chicks so they value you and want to share their house and car with you. It's not a total lost cause, you just need game (= charm and confidence) to succeed at this level, it's grass roots pickup, the real nitty gritty sh!t, once you master this level, money, place, car etc will just sky rocket your success.

I think it's important to learn to get girls with the bare minimum, it helps you appreciate the game but more importantly, the key skills stay with you and help develop your core and you don't become that guy that thinks LMS is king, because you've lived a life and know your true worth outside of assets and monetary value. LMS doesn't make the man, they enhance him. Like I mentioned that takes real game to achieve.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since having my own place, my success with women has gone through the roof. You need a place to bang them, simple logistics.

It's just how the world works bro, in this case I would quote Urbanist and say you need to work on your LMS because it sounds like you're a level 1.

Edit: having said that, when I had nothing, literally nothing, I would find girls that had their own place and car. This is where game comes in to play, you need to game these chicks so they value you and want to share their house and car with you. It's not a total lost cause, you just need game (= charm and confidence) to succeed at this level, it's grass roots pickup, the real nitty gritty sh!t, once you master this level, money, place, car etc will just sky rocket your success.

I think it's important to learn to get girls with the bare minimum, it helps you appreciate the game but more importantly, the key skills stay with you and help develop your core and you don't become that guy that thinks LMS is king, because you've lived a life and know your true worth outside of assets and monetary value. LMS doesn't make the man, they enhance him. Like I mentioned that takes real game to achieve.
How would you describe yourself on a look scale? You talked about your appreciation of game. But how do we know you didn't get a free-pass because you had the right looks? Were you ripped and muscular or fat and out of shape? Do you get allot of stares or IOI's from women as a regular thing or are you just glanced at once most of the time? Were most of these women, ONS, long-term relationships or short-term/summer relationships? Were you a side guy to any of these women?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For younger women, it is mostly because they are living vicariously through the freedoms of the man himself. In other words, if a woman likes a guy just because he has a car, it is typically because they do not have a car themselves. If she likes him because he always has money in his pocket for cheeseburgers, she probably doesn't very often. If she likes a guy specifically because he has his own place, then she can be all "Oooohh Papi!" on your ass all night without waking her parents or kid brother in the next room over.

For older women, it is a minimal standard. If by your late 20s/early30s you don't at least have the basics of a car, an apt and a job, it is pretty much assumed you're not taking charge of life.

Not all women are like this, of course. There are exceptions, as always. But that's the gist of it.
Here is where looks may come in...otherwise it would be very easy for any older guy who has a car, but doesn't have anything else in place to get with these types of women since older women would be rejecting him and theoretically these younger teenage/college women would be more accessible to an older guy vs a guy her own age that has no car?

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score

How do you apply this exactly? Do you just bring it up during conversation? Or is it something they just find out when they get there?

ZaCool

Banned
Reaction score
Well iam 23 as my profle says, and a college student, broke, family even more borke than i am, i've reached a point where i dont have 10$ to fill our cars tank (one car owned by parents) no job cause i have been finding it kinda tough finding a place to work even though i've applied to more than 6 places already, in the looks department iam 6'2 with average build and girls do in fact find me very attractive and good looking they always compliment me in one way or another and honestly the only reason i ever had any success with women was cause of looks, i am cool and all but personality does so much when you lack lots of stuff ... i do have at least 3 girls iam talking to atm but i just lose interest so fast mainly cause a lot of them expect somthing serious plus i dont have any money at all iam out of cash, cant even afford one beer let alone going out with a girl ....you raised some good points indeed and i see where you come from, my friend who has a flat and car and is 5'5 and less attractive than me gets much more action , iam working on my game but it goes so far without anything to back it up with