Why girls go back to their ex for ons.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really tried to save a lady friend of mine from this schmuck of a guy with no future, no morals - basically a loser. She had been out with him before and cheated on her.

She got drunk, and left with the loser. While I was talking to her, tying to find out why she would let this guy get some, she told me this:

" See, he was the last guy I was with. I figure if I do it with him, I don't have to add another notch on my bedpost"

Just thought you guys might find that interesting.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
basically in-belief or brainwashed.

she's probably the type who was brought up in a family that said that the 1st one your gonna sleep with will be your husband.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
honestly

i agree with this because woman are stupid .sometimes...this girl was a hoe....but dont take credit way from the guy ...yes he is a looser but she feels comfortable with him....the reason my exes would do me any day is because they know that to have sex with me again would be as comfortable as when we were together. ITS FUN>>>>oTher guys there is to much crap to have to be dealt with and this is an easy way...

Now about you trying to save woman ...this is a bit AFCISH....doesnt look good on you......

Tiburon1`

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just a buddy -- I'm not even close to the type of guy who meets girls and fixes them, just so they can improve and dump him later. It was sort of like helping your wingman adjust his beer goggles so he can see what he's going to wake up with.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's doing this because this cat had beat it up real good so she know that she going to get some "good phuck" that night.

The alcohol help her to be horney and TRUTHFUL to you about how she really feel about this guy. So when she talk to you about this guy, do something different from the last time. DON'T LISTEN!

PEACE

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl will go back to an ex for booty b/ she likes him in some way and is still attracted to him
simple as that

hes prolly a demon in the sac