Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why get the life story?

Reaction score
The question asked of me recently is why and what the fawk is getting her life story.

When you hear this it reffers to exactly what it says. Finding out everything that you can about this girl. And this should take hours and hours of convo.

While your digging through her head you need to find out what she wants. Every woman wants something. Whether it's fame, love, money, respect, security, a little house with a picket fence, kids...ect ect...

This thing that she wants is her dominante need. Your job is to find it out. Find out that deep need that she craves.

In the seduction game you then use her craving to seduce her. You need to convince that your ship is heading that way and the best way for her to get this need is to jump on your boat.

I personally believe most women are lost and confused most of the time. They can know where they don't wanna be but not where they wanna be....you guys feel me. She can know where she wants to go in life but not how to get there, which is where you the master seducer comes in.

This is where alot of young players fawk up their game and lose their women. You must convince her that you know how to get to where she wants to go.

When you do she will give her soul to you to own!

Own her soul and you have a sex slave to play with until you either blow your game with her or tire of her your own dam self.

Get that life story. Find out her dreams and passions. Never bow down to her. If she is going to give you her dreams and soul then you had better be above her as her personal jesus.

Many fools will blow it here also and start putting her on a pedistal after the B*tch jumps on their teams. Ahh hell nawww!!! As long as she thinks you are her NEO then you own it.

I sell women a dream. Actually I sell them their own dam dream that they have confessed too me. I sell it back to them for ownership and control.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dang, thats deep.

who wants to know her life story when all anybody needs is a few "strings" to pull on. when one breaks, you dig for another one.
most chickies i know, i dont want to know their story. most feel if they give that much up, then they feel you owe them something.

to keep it interesting, peel off one layer at a time.

good post though and if it works for you then grease it up. if i tried your approach, i would have marriage proposals.

Reaction score
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
dang, thats deep.

who wants to know her life story when all anybody needs is a few "strings" to pull on. when one breaks, you dig for another one.
most chickies i know, i dont want to know their story. most feel if they give that much up, then they feel you owe them something.

to keep it interesting, peel off one layer at a time.

good post though and if it works for you then grease it up. if i tried your approach, i would have marriage proposals.
No you would have women who's souls you owned and whom would do anything that you wanted! Anything!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to try this right now as a matter of fact. I have a date with some hot Indian chick. Ill let you know how it goes later on.

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a show on this once about women that fall in love with death row inmates, sell everything they own and move across the country to be with these guys.

They were interviewing a guy that had 3 women wanting to do this. When asked how he did it, he simply replied. "I write lots of letters to these women, getting to know them...If the woman tells me she likes pink elephants, i become a pink elephant"

But I think this approach has to be used with discretion...

Most of the chicks i go out with, i don't want to hear their life story. How their baby-daddy is a bum, their job sucks or whatever it is.

But i get your point -- which is to get their hopes and dreams and become that person- in their eyes.

If deathrow inmates can get women clamouring for them, there's no excuse for any of us playboys !

-iceH

Reaction score
I've been reading this post:

http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53480

And this is taken from it:

PURPOSE OF ELICITING VALUES.
this is a good point. sometimes, the value of eliciting her values is
merely
that you ASKED her. how many hot chicks get asked the questions you
are asking
her? how many hot chicks are probed by guys to find out who they are
INSIDE?
what REALLY makes them happy? yeah, we know cars and money and trips
and
flowers and attention and good sex make every chick happy to some
degree... but
what if what really makes her happy is sitting on a beach watching a
sunset?
first of all, you have made her recreate those feelings when she was
with you.
second, you know WHAT TO DO if you want to really make her happy.
third, if
you elicit her values and down the line DO what makes her happy, she
will most
likely say "YOU REMEMBERED! I LOVE BEACHES! " most guys, even if
they ask a
chick questions, they are not listening OR intending to make any of it
happen.
they are just keeping her around until they can figure out how to F*ck
her.
there are LOTS of reasons you want to elicit her values INCLUDING if
you run
out of topics to talk about with her and you aren't ready to eject
yet. 2001/05/27

PURPOSE OF SS/ASF. it's merely an understanding that a chick will TELL
YOU what you need to know to F*ck her. all you have to do is ask.
2001/05/27

ANOTHER EXAMPLE. if I ask a chick how she met her boyfriend and she
tells me "one day, we just
looked into each other's eyes and I knew that there was a special
connection
between us that I couldn't resist BLAH BLAH BLAH", what do you think
I'm going
to do? I'm going to FLOOD her with "meaningful" EC. sooner or later,
she is
going to see "in my eyes" what she saw in her boyfriend's eyes and the
same
process will begin to occur for her. if I had never asked her, I
would be
wasting my time with other non-proven methods of laying her, taking
shots in
the dark. 2001/05/27

I think this answers the question of why get that life story. Over at SS I think they call it Eliciting Values.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS

While I believe what you are writing, and I know it works, I have to tell you... with 99% of women it is just too much work! I just cannot force myself to care what their story is or what they think...

However, with the 1%, it IS worth it!

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
PS

While I believe what you are writing, and I know it works, I have to tell you... with 99% of women it is just too much work! I just cannot force myself to care what their story is or what they think...

However, with the 1%, it IS worth it!

Dietzcoi

LOL, who said I give a dam about their life story. I only dig for the keys to their collar around their necks. Control is what I'm looking for, not some sunday afternoon with her whinning about her pathetic life.