Why don't you guys just ban me, for pete's sake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously dude, you all want to complain how I'm a troll, and sh*t, so just go, and ban me. I don't know understand that when I DIDN'T want to get banned, you guys banned me immediately, but then after I REQUEST to banned, days later you guys still haven't banned me. There's no f*cking point of me keeping me here if you have assh*les are going to lock my threads, and continuously call me a troll. Seriously, if you have such a f*cking problem with me, just make up a lie to the administrators, and BAN ME. Just lie to the administrator, and say, "OMG! VIPER IS TROLL! WE BAN", it's really not that tough. Far as I'm concerned, if you aren't going to let me make threads, because you're foolish belief that I'm a troll(Which is BS BTW), just ban me, and get it over with. I seriously don't see what's taking you guys, you don't like me, you don't like my threads, go tell the admins, and get me banned! You're only doing me a favor, by getting me away from this site. Think I'm an attention *****? Tell the admin! Think I'm a troll? Tell the admin! Don't like my threads? Tell the admin! Do all that you can to help me get banned, because I'm sure as hell not going to stay on a site, where I can't post without having my damn threads locked.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I'm an attention *****?
And you believe you are not?
Read this thread again and find some serieus help.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
Serious help? Heh, I don't need serious help, I just don't see a point in keeping me here if you're not going to let me post. And if you're not going to let me post, you might as well ban me. Add that to the fact that almost everyone here thinks I'm an attention *****, troll, and nobody likes my topics, it's a wonder the administrator hasn't clicked the ban button yet. I have a feeling he will soon though.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike... man...

They're probably not banning you because they find it hilarious to watch you do this kind of stuff.

If you don't want to come back anymore, don't. It's as simple as that. If you find that you're unable to stop yourself, talk to someone about it. It's serious stuff. You really shouldn't just ignore it.

Look Mike... you really need to do 3 things.

1. You need to stop posting threads here for quite awhile. You can read the stuff, but posting here isn't doing anything. You're just making people less and less open to helping you.

2. You need to chill out and sit the **** down and think before you post. Everytime someone says something to get you going, you go completely off your rocker and start swearing at them. They LOVE it. They think it's HILARIOUS. Stop giving them that ammunition.

3. You need to reread my advice. What I'm telling you is the ONLY (and I mean that) way that you're going to ever make any progress. If you're not into following my advice, I agree with Vincent. Get the hell off of this site, because NO ONE is benefitting from you being here, least of all you.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
Commenting on your other posts:
- Getting into better shape
- Buying new clothes
- Finding new interests
- There's nothing I can do about that now.
- What's wrong with my current clothes?
- What's wrong with my current interests?

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
- There's nothing I can do about that now.
Okay.

- Bull****. I told you, ride your bike around. Buy some weights. Run, jog, WALK, even. Anything.
- I wouldn't know, but I'm willing to bet that new clothes would help you, no matter what.
- You don't have any. That's what's wrong.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Okay.

- Bull****. I told you, ride your bike around. Buy some weights. Run, jog, WALK, even. Anything.
- I wouldn't know, but I'm willing to bet that new clothes would help you, no matter what.
- You don't have any. That's what's wrong.
- Don't have any? BS, have you not read any of my posts? I do marching band, I play guitar, I play bass guitar, I compose music, I do wrestling, I do track, I program, and yeah.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
Put it this way, if you're not getting anywhere with females the way you currently are, do you think it's because they dont find your clothes or interests attractive? I'm not flaming you, i'm just asking a question. If people give you advice and you don't take it, it's your own fault.

You need to admit and realise that the way you are now isn't getting you very far, you need to listen to people's advice. But even if you disagree with them and don't plan on taking their advice, it doesn't mean you should flame them. We're all here to help each other improve, not to give off negative vibes and complain.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Put it this way, if you're not getting anywhere with females the way you currently are, do you think it's because they dont find your clothes or interests attractive? I'm not flaming you, i'm just asking a question. If people give you advice and you don't take it, it's your own fault.

You need to admit and realise that the way you are now isn't getting you very far, you need to listen to people's advice. But even if you disagree with them and don't plan on taking their advice, it doesn't mean you should flame them. We're all here to help each other improve, not to give off negative vibes and complain.
Oh yeah, calling me a troll, and flaming me is REALLY going to help me improve. And not everything Mr_Rogers said was advice, for instance, the "interests" thing, was not only not advice, but it was wrong, I have plenty of interests.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have interests why are you posting so much on this forum then, keep posting how we should ban you?

Look man. I'm not the one who's having problems over here. I'm not the one who keeps opening threads about what they want to know and how tough it is for me because I have whatever excuse I can think of.

If I want to know something, I search for the answer myself. Not asking anyone to give it to me and be dependand of it.

So you might as well want to listen to people, who want to help you. But you don't do that and keep saying you don't need serieus help. That it's not that bad.

Look. I know you've improved since you got here, but there's a lot more to improve and you won't get it by being offended by people who want to help you.

Disclaimer: This post is not flaming. It's advice that you need. And you need it bad too.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ban him.

He's comes here telling us to.

And when we try to help him and give him advice, he asks WHY he needs help, and WHY THE HECK he needs advice from us. He doesn't need our help, he either needs to get help from people in his real life, or get help from a .44 magnum.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he wants to whine and ***** let him, I have no pity or sympathy for anyone that doesn't take control of their own life.+

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
Reported.

Please don't feed the troll.
Yes, lie to the moderators, and say that I'm a f*cking troll, you're only helping me towards my goal, by being a dumbass. Personally, wether you think, I'm a troll or not, doesn't matter, I know that I'm not a troll, and that's all that matters. But do me a favor, and report me for trolling, by banning me you're doing ME a favor. If you don't ban me I'll probably keep complaining until you guys do.

And TheNewGuy is right, what the f*ck is up with all this god damned attention? I never asked for it, and YOU guys are the one giving ME attention, and yet you call ME the attention wh*re. When I ASK for attention, you can call me an attention wh*re, don't call m e an attention ***** just because you're guilty of giving me unwanted attention. Personally, I don't give a damn if no one posts in this topic, because I didn't make this topic for people to reply to, I made this topic so that I can get banned.

Heh, keep calling me "troll", I find it hilarious because of how absolutely "bogus" it is. If you think I would waste all this time writing all these posts, just to amuse myself, you truly are a dumbass.

I might do things that might be "interpreted", as trolling, but let me assure you this, I'm no troll. I'm just an angry 16 year old guy.

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
mike stop it!!! please!!! mike, a good goal for you is to not post here for a month and see how you can handle YOUR life on YOUR own. come on man start making your own decisions. some people here are azzholes, we know, but come on dude get off the comp and get into the real world. and dude why would you wanna get banned??? this site is a fun site to look at sometimes and thats why i came back. lighten up and look at the good things you have in life. stop being angry and have some fun. do you have a hobby??? put your focus on that. if you dont have friends, play a sport when school starts. you will make some quick. get a job if you aint got one.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
- Don't have any? BS, have you not read any of my posts? I do marching band, I play guitar, I play bass guitar, I compose music, I do wrestling, I do track, I program, and yeah.

Why are you still miserable then? Obviously SOMETHING needs to change, right? What about the other two things that I listed?

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Why are you still miserable then? Obviously SOMETHING needs to change, right? What about the other two things that I listed?
So that doesn't mean I need to change my interest, obviously they wouldn't be interest, if I wasn't interested in them.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
I'm no troll. I'm just an angry 16 year old guy.
Now we're getting somewhere. The truth will set you free. Honestly in all of your post you've been an uber c*nt to everyone who offered you advice. Now to an extent you've admitted it. By saying you're an angry kid you clerify why you're so defensive all the time...kinda. You've admitted you're angry, great first step. You always said you wanted to change and this is the stepping stone you were looking for. What are you angry about? How can you change it? How can you make yourself happy? You've gotta ask yourself some questions and get the the root of your problems or else you'll stay exactly how you are until you're older, then you'll probably kill someone. I truely believe that by you saying you're angry is a step in the right direction, but i swear to buddha that if you dont do anything about you that you seriously need to stfu, go play in traffic and stop complaing. No one likes a whiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.