"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why don't they ever say anything?

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
when you make show a girl your interest in her even if you've been knowing her for quite some time (but not too long) how come they never mention the fact that they already have a boyfriend (besides ofcourse trying not to hurt your feelings)? Also when you part with a girl and she leaves without saying "Goodbye" is that a good or a bad thing? Also what is that suppossed to mean?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Many girls like to play men and see how many they can attract to the point rigbt before kissing. It ups their self esteem, just as it would for a man. It's either that, or you're waiting too long to move in for the kill. More detail in your experience would help.
 

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
usually when a woman shows no interest, "i have a boyfriend" crap comes out of their mouth quick in the conversation.

you are not worthy of a goodbye from her? then show her the same respect.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
usually when a woman shows no interest, "i have a boyfriend" crap comes out of their mouth quick in the conversation.

you are not worthy of a goodbye from her? then show her the same respect.
that is true "i have a boyfriend" line is pretty much telling you that she is unavailable FOR YOU.

I once dated a girl that I thought was a potential for a relationship, then because I was an AFC (i didn't make any aggressive moves) all of a sudden she said "Oh i have a boyfriend of a year" - so basically she was testing the waters and seeing if she can move on to someone else so I messed up.. BUT then again, why would i want to be in-between relationship sloppy seconds, eh? I'm still friends with her, the chemistry is there but now I don't think of her as anything but a pivot/social proof.
 
Top