Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Why don't I get women?"

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I kept asking myself this question. Why?

And now, some years later, I definitely can see the pattern.

I have more women than I know what to do with when I... can't have them.

I have success when women become a problem. Something that will interfere with a goal (or some goals) I am pursuing. When women troubles my life, that's when I got too much of them calling me and wanting to do "stuff".

On the other hand, when I was doing nothing but waiting for someone, I had zero success. I had too much time to give for a girl, yet, where was her? No, no girls. Nothing.

Having something going on for YOU gives all the confidence you need. After all, you have a plan and you are following it. You have a purpose, and because of that you attach value to yourself. Women of course sense it, but hey... they're trying to get precious time of you!! You can't just drop your plan to be with them. They perceive it, making you go even higher on their rating.

If you have no women and wonder why, maybe it's because you have too much time for them. It's when you do not that you find that they're willing to be with you for even a minute if that's all you have for her.

You can do whatever YOU want! The only thing you have to make sure is that what you're doing makes you accomplish something you want. Video games are not going to do the trick, as they're something that just kills time. And I doubt you'll prefer to play video games than to be with a woman.

An example: you commit to weight-lifting. You go Arnold and get a huge fraction of your day to lift weights, plan your meals, study new workouts, etc. Then, you get big and the girls like it. You have this aura of confidence, that you're doing what you wanted to. Plus, when they try to get with you, you do not want to mess with your workout schedule and will only schedule on your terms. It all comes together to your benefit.

It really can be anything... I said weights cause it is pretty common on the DJ board. But you can start to study heavy psychology and make an insane nerd schedule to learn it all!!

If you're not getting anything out of life, there is no way you're going to get girls. So, to have success with women and, most important, to be where you want to be, get busy now!!!

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a few lines. I find that works well too. Make sure to tell yourself some reason why the chick is bad for you and you will have her on a leash. Also don't try to get them. They are nuts.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
You can do whatever YOU want!
knglertx said:
This only works for social people.
Put being social on the list of things you want to do and go from there.

I can assure you that if you have your life on track and people see it, women will notice it also. I am now in a situation that I am second guessing if I ever want to get with a girl, as I have to make sure they will bring value to my life, not subtract from it. I have just too much going for myself to risk messing it all up because of some woman.

IamtheAlphamale said:
I read a few lines. I find that works well too. Make sure to tell yourself some reason why the chick is bad for you and you will have her on a leash. Also don't try to get them. They are nuts
Women are great for companionship, just don't expect them to be around you when you're down on yourself without any goals. In fact, do not expect anyone to be near you in this situation since you're going to be a bore, plain and simple.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
Maybe because you're fat.
Rollo Tomassi said:
Strive toward your personal goals, improve your mind, body, spirit and enjoy the confidence that comes from that strength. Women want to marry MEN, not other women. Stop molding yourselves into what you think a woman wants from a guy/husband/BF under the guise of "striving to be a man of integrity." Instead, be a man of integrity by defining yourself and your own direction - even when it takes balls to do things that seem counterintuitive to what feminization has conditioned into you.
Nothing on this thread is new. It has been said countless times by guys who are a lot more wise than I am.

But now that I've experienced this I decided to share it with the DJ board, as it may benefit someone.

Take it or leave it as you wish. It works DAMN fine for me and I am sure it works for everyone if only they are able to pull their heads out of their @zzes and start to see what is really going on when your sole life purpose is chasing tail.

So if it suits you to put labels on me in the guise of disqualifying what I've posted, bad news for you. I am not the only one and never will be. As I've already said, successful guys on this board also share this same attitude, and I just learned from them... and it turned out to be the single best advice for changing my life to something I want to live, and that's why I made it a point in the DJ Discussion Board.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't this advice is the "key" to anything much, really.

You can do whatever YOU want! The only thing you have to make sure is that what you're doing makes you accomplish something you want. Video games are not going to do the trick, as they're something that just kills time. And I doubt you'll prefer to play video games than to be with a woman.
Why NOT video games? You just said in that paragraph that you can do "whatever" you want. Well, video games is something. Why, if a guy is totally devoted to excelling in video games, wouldn't chicks "sense" this great purpose in his life and flock to him?

Or what about the chess enthusiast. How many chicks does he get out of his dedication to mastering chess strategy?

Or the engineering student, who devotes hours a day to his goal of becoming an engineer? If chick's sensing a guy's dedication is all it takes, why aren't engineers famous as the greatest chick magnets on campus, rather than as the biggest nerds?

The whole thing, imo, sounds pretty half-baked. Maybe having a central purpose to your life is an important factor, but clearly, it does depend on what that central purpose is. You can't just do "whatever" you want.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
Why NOT video games? You just said in that paragraph that you can do "whatever" you want. Well, video games is something. Why, if a guy is totally devoted to excelling in video games, wouldn't chicks "sense" this great purpose in his life and flock to him?
Well, if videogames could give him a sense of accomplishment, maybe.

The problem is, videogames are a hyper-reality. You can excel on it yet, as soon as it's turned off, you're back to your real life and then the question pops: what about now?

Yet, if you can make something out of it, go for it.

danielzxc said:
Or what about the chess enthusiast. How many chicks does he get out of his dedication to mastering chess strategy?
More than a guy who has no dedication to anything.

danielzxc said:
Or the engineering student, who devotes hours a day to his goal of becoming an engineer? If chick's sensing a guy's dedication is all it takes, why aren't engineers famous as the greatest chick magnets on campus, rather than as the biggest nerds?
In your country I guess. In mine they ARE chick magnets.

Let's take IT guys. They're perceived as nerds around here. But I know some that realized they have value, as they have a passion that gives them confidence. Instead of trying to make a front, trying to cover their IT (nerd?) nature to attract girls, they embraced it and suddenly they success skyrocketed despite being perceived as nerds socially. They got confortable being themselves, a confident happy accomplished self. They have no problem with women and people in general... they are in demand.

Nerds are not perceived as bad because they are. It's because they have a problem with it. I am a nerd and I proudly declare it. I love to study! I just love it love it love it. Still, I have what I want from life and that gives me all I need to be happy... and no one ever point fingers at me because of that. Even if they do, so what? I have enough going for myself to care.

danielzxc said:
The whole thing, imo, sounds pretty half-baked. Maybe having a central purpose to your life is an important factor, but clearly, it does depend on what that central purpose is. You can't just do "whatever" you want.
Who am I to tell anyone what to do?

I just know that you're happy when you follow your goals and make them a priority. It puts everything into place. That's not to say that a guy who has being fit as an priority will not have a greater time with girls than one who does not, but still, the question here is being true to ourselves.

If you want to relate this with success with girl as a goal and not as a byproduct of a great life you're back to square one.

Still, many guys make it so. mASF is entirely based on it, and I really have nothing to say about it. It's just not my path, as I value my independence too much to get my self-affirmation from acceptance from others.

And that's it. You can find flaws if you want. It works for me and I thought it was worth to share as someone may benefit from it. If one single person on this board think the same way as I do and find this useful and/or inspiring, I am more than happy to reach what I wanted to when I wrote this post.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college I played video games a fair amount. Like I was obsessed with video games and I had so many girls flocking to me. For some reason some people think video games are for losers or something. Mostly everyone plays them except for the people who think this. Guy wise anyways.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with danielzxc. That's why I said earlier that this only works for social people. I have things that I'm pursuing in life, but that hasn't helped me one bit when it comes to women.

It's all about what comes out of your mouth. That's it. I've known guys that didn't have a damn thing going for them, but somehow were still able to get lots of women. My oldest brother is a prime example. He's 39 years old and doesn't have a pot to piss in, yet he's living with a girlfriend in her condo who's probably a HB9 and has got a degree and a really good paying job to boot. She's actually a nice person, too, not a ***** or anything.

Here I am going to college to try and better myself. I've been told I'm a good looking guy. I'm probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, but I'm not a doormat, either. I'm intelligent. If I stick to my goals, I should really have something one day. But none of this stuff matters because I'm introverted and don't talk much.