Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why don’t women in their early 20s want to commit?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article:

We all thought that guys were the ones afraid to settle down or tie the knot, but here in Richmond it’s the ladies who are guilty of a recent bout of hesitation. Lately, quite a few attractive and successful men in their 20s have lamented their struggles in finding women their age, who are interested in something serious. They have higher education, great jobs, are fit and attractive, and they’re really just ready to settle down with the right one. You’d think these guys would be in high demand—so why are they coming to me for help? They say women in Richmond aren’t serious about long-term relationships.

Why don’t women in their early 20s want to settle down?

(1) Girls just wanna have fun

Cyndi Lauper’s words still ring true. We live in a “hookup culture” today that places a greater emphasis on fun and physical connections than it does on lasting relationships. Historically, we’ve associated this perspective with males, but maybe that’s just because we’ve always been told that they’ve always been that way. Is it time to accept the fact that young woman are entitled to “play boy” years just as much as the guys are?

(2) We take care of ourselves

Back in the day, women used to base their dating decisions on finances far more than they do today. These days, the ladies are making more money and pursuing their careers with more ambition than ever. With more women graduating college than men, getting married later, and having kids later (or not at all), we don’t need men in the way that a lot of our grandmothers did. I’ve actually had women in their 20s tell me they’re concerned that men might even be distractions from their career and income goals. They aren’t interested in settling down early on.

(3) Women have high standards

Maybe women just realize that the right man is worth waiting for. Why would they settle if they don’t have to? And what are the chances of meeting your soul mate in your 20s, anyway? They might just be waiting for the perfect match, which they think will come later in life when everyone is more stable and mature.

(4) Or maybe it’s low standards

On the flip side, maybe some women are settling every day in these short-term relationships, with guys who really aren’t worth their time.

(5) They aren’t thinking ahead

Have you heard the saying “Girls date jerks but marry nice guys”? That could be part of what’s happening here, too. It’s almost always more fun when you’re only focusing on the here and now. A lot of ladies aren’t putting thought into finding truly compatible partners who share their values and relationship goals. That just may not be a priority for a 22 year old. Down the road, many of these women might have an “aha” moment where they decide that they are ready to meet the right one. But for now, they’re young and their priorities lie elsewhere.

————

Thoughts?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their early 20s are having the best time of their life. In terms of looks, reproductive health and fertility, they are simply at their very best, their SMV are at the highest, so it's easy to see why committing is almost impossible for women in this age range.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their early 20s are having the best time of their life. In terms of looks, reproductive health and fertility, they are simply at their very best, their SMV are at the highest, so it's easy to see why committing is almost impossible for women in this age range.
There is freedom in that timeframe, freedom to decide for themselves, to discover more out of this life, and to enjoy themselves.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Put yourself in the shoes of a 7.5/10 female, young, supple skin, bright eyes, luscious long hair, nubile, 20 year old. Hell even their skin smells and tastes delicious.

Now, imagine that guys all the way up to 9/10’s want you and are willing to lavish upon you endlessly. Doors are opened, everything is playing on God mode.

Why would any young woman want to give up that privilege and power?

If you were a guy and that was you, would you commit?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know many women dating and committed in their early 20s. But maybe this is due to my geography?

The majority of the attractive/cultured women who attend my community college tend to be in committed relationships. I also live next to a high-class institution where the majority of women there are in committed relationships too, some even married as young as 23 (this woman particularly isn't attractive).

Most women who are f***ing around are low-quality mentality. These women consist of low self-esteem, relationship and/or family issues, etc etc etc.

I do believe around the early 20s many women realize the power of their vag. I've been passively dating and it has been a struggle. You really have to be ten toes down in today's age if you want to score. It's not impossible but difficult. When I get some V, I tend to use the woman to bait other women. This has always been key for me to get laid and meet multiple women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve suggested before that because this is an international community posters tell us where they are. This allows us to weigh in in situations where our feedback is relevant and not weigh in where it isn’t.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself in the shoes of a 7.5/10 female, young, supple skin, bright eyes, luscious long hair, nubile, 20 year old. Hell even their skin smells and tastes delicious.

Now, imagine that guys all the way up to 9/10’s want you and are willing to lavish upon you endlessly. Doors are opened, everything is playing on God mode.

Why would any young woman want to give up that privilege and power?

If you were a guy and that was you, would you commit?
The article says they have men who are: attractive, educated, great jobs, and successful men in their 20s have lamented their struggles in finding women. They really just ready to settle down with the right one. You’d think these guys would be in high demand.

But you are right, I don’t think I’d give up that power either, yet if I had a daughter, I would tell her consistently : “Watch out hon, nature is going to take that power away from you fast. Either secure it now, or get rich now. Once you get older, it will be a lot harder to do either.”

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Early 20s are the party years, most girls want to commit, but only to Chad Thunderc0ck. But he wont commit, so round and round we go until the girls reach the epiphany phase.