Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why doesn't she respect me?

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I went on my first REAL date last week Wednesday. Looking back, I didn't do too badly. But I could have been funnier, and I admit the conversation, while interesting (maybe just for me?) wouldn't turn her on.

She has a boyfriend anyway, but I think she wanted to see what I was like and give me a chance. Looks like I botched it. It's easy for me to exagerrate how I did. Looking back I probably wasn't that great, but I know I wasn't myself and I'll learn.

Anyway, I did the AFC thing of text messaging (cell phone) on Friday asking what she was doing "tonight". No reply. Today (monday) I text her again asking if she wanted to go for dinner on Tuesday night. I know, I know, don't text - call her. But I figured if she likes me she wouldn't care either way. I mean I got the first date by texting her. Well, I'll call from now on.

Anyway, she's ignored my message again. Hasn't replied. Maybe she has no credit, but if she really wanted to get hold of me, she would have by now. I know this means low (VERY low) interest level.

Why can't she just say "No thanks, I can't make it.", or be nice and say "look, I'm happy with my bf. And I'm not interested in dating you." Why just ignore me, and hope "he'll go away". ARGH!

Well, I'm not heart borken or anything, just amazed at the lack of respect. How can you just ignore someone like that? It's not like I've been harassing her. Well, needless to say - she won't be hearing from me again.

I think I intrigued her the first time we met (with friends at a club). Because I had the "strong, slient type" image. Her interest was quite high. Then on the date I killed the mystery and she learned too much about me. :p

How can I get women to respect me more? I suppose CALLING them might help :). Comments?

Thanks
Santos

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Santos
Why can't she just say "No thanks, I can't make it.", or be nice and say "look, I'm happy with my bf. And I'm not interested in dating you." Why just ignore me, and hope "he'll go away". ARGH!
Women are much more in tune with actions rather than words. She's not responding to your messages, hoping that you'll get the message. I know that doesn't make any fvcking sense, but that's the way women work. They don't come directly out and say it, they give hints.

This is also the reason women respond so well to kino. They're much more in tune with actions rather than words.

This has nothing to do with respect, it's just the way women communicate, and you'll have to learn to deal with this type of communication.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best posts I read in the DJ bible was to plan in the long term. Think how youre going to deal with the woman of your dreams when you actually MEET her, 2 years down the line! Everythin in between is just learning material. Every girl you meet until then is just practise! Sorry I can't remember who wrote it someone wanna give that guy props for me thx
I just met a gorgeous girl. Instead of worrying how I do, I'm just gonna assume she's not the one and use her to try out all the things I've learned on here. Especially nexting her if she shows the slightest disrespect.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just seek revenge!

Beat her at her own game by getting a new attractive chick and then show to her.............

Maybe ask her out for a date and then stood her up!

Insult her to hurt her feelings so she can't be that ****y.

Do whatever it takes to get even and make sure she suffers the same as what she has done to you.

Take every pound back from her and give no chance.!

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a can of gas, a match and BURN HER FVCKING HOUSE DOWN!

lmfao!

Naw dude, don't worry about the respect bs. The reason she won't reply and just hopes you will go away is because she doesn't like to be mean or direct.

Think of the ugliest girl you have ever met. She calls you up and asks you for a date with a text message. Are you gonna jump for joy, call her up and tell her no, and feel good about it? Yeah, you'd probably call her up and tell her no, but you probably would feel like shiat for having to do it. But you would do it because you are a man.

She on the other hand has no balls.

It was your first date, it is expected to go not that great. It was a learning experience, now on to the next.

CL