Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why doesn't one of you become a femininity coach or online 'how to become more feminine' influencer?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Create content geared to all women from all backgrounds and all socio-political-economic beliefs that are looking for male guidance on developing their femininity.

I see a huge need for the male perspective. I can't name one male leader who is doing this fulltime.....training women to discard masculine traits to grow their feminine traits.

I've only been able to pick out scarce and rare tidbits on this forum and soundbites from youtube videos with other titles.

Are they already out there? How come no one quotes them?

A masculine, confident, female-psychology aware coach with excellent teaching/training skills that knows how to validate only when women are being feminine and has the ability to make women accept his lessons emotionally.

I see a market demand and a market opening for a man to do this.

Which men are encouraging women on youtube or elsewhere online fulltime to be feminine?

I'd pay for this coaching.$

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem with this: women do not want to get advice from a misogynistic man. I say this because a man who believes in masculinity and femininity will be looked at as a misogynist and will ultimately get torn apart by the masses. Rollo tries to do this every now and again, but even he will get negative feedback; surprising not just from women, but also from white knighting men.

Here's the bottom line. There already is a how to guide for women to be more feminine and traditional. It's called the Bible. Wanting to be feminine is a choice, and the lesser chosen one compared to the self-help nonsense that is out there now. How can any self help coach compete in a society where the #1 song is about Wet Ass Pvssy and all the female dating gurus encourage riding the c0ck carousel until you reach your wall then settle for the rich beta provider. When a woman is given the choice to do as she pleases and "live her best life" without any consequences, or be bound by traditional rules and social constraints; it's very simple to understand why dating has degraded to where we are now. There just isn't any money and a waste of time for any masculine man to provided these type of services; the demand is just not there.

All we can do is try to strengthen and teach our fellow man ways to combat this degenerative social decay, in the hopes that he can one day learn enough game to find and keep a "decent" woman from continuing her debauchery.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem with this: women do not want to get advice from a misogynistic man. I say this because a man who believes in masculinity and femininity will be looked at as a misogynist and will ultimately get torn apart by the masses. Rollo tries to do this every now and again, but even he will get negative feedback; surprising not just from women, but also from white knighting men.
Yeah, they'll probably just be accused of 'mansplaining' and pelted with virtual tomatoes.

christie

Banned
Reaction score

Here's the bottom line. There already is a how to guide for women to be more feminine and traditional. It's called the Bible. Wanting to be feminine is a choice, and the lesser chosen one compared to the self-help nonsense that is out there now. How can any self help coach compete in a society where the #1 song is about Wet Ass Pvssy and all the female dating gurus encourage riding the c0ck carousel until you reach your wall then settle for the rich beta provider. When a woman is given the choice to do as she pleases and "live her best life" without any consequences, or be bound by traditional rules and social constraints; it's very simple to understand why dating has degraded to where we are now. There just isn't any money and a waste of time for any masculine man to provided these type of services; the demand is just not there.

All we can do is try to strengthen and teach our fellow man ways to combat this degenerative social decay, in the hopes that he can one day learn enough game to find and keep a "decent" woman from continuing her debauchery.
ok, you've got good points.

I can't name one man that has tried fulltime with this as his purpose though.

The female and white knight 'misogynist' fingerpointer commenters are triggered to be in the comment section in the first place. Comment sections I noticed were becoming like social media. I know what you're referring to.

I guess just because I have demand/request to be taught it doesn't mean that translates to a wider market demand.

But if you're a yt video comment section reader like I am, have you tried to read the comment sections of the yt videos on femininity all recorded by female youtubers?

When a masculine and approving man comments how surprised and grateful he is to see these women speaking about trying so earnestly to do the next right thing as a feminine woman, he is in turn graciously and gratefully thanked for commenting and welcomed back to keep watching more videos and appreciated for recognising the women are trying hard to return to traditionalism or whatever this is called.

I've tapped on their profile to see if maybe this could be a male leader that could contribute to teaching women and I haven't seen any that are volunteering their wisdom or masculine viewpoint on what women can be doing differently.

That's why I figured there's an opening, there's no men currently doing it.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, they'll probably just be accused of 'mansplaining' and pelted with virtual tomatoes.
We won't know until some brave pioneering man tries this with serious intent to guide women on their path to femininity.

Outrage still brings in the business and if his guidance and lessons are rooted with heart and concern that women have lost their path on becoming feminine women; if he's authentically teaching....I predict wild success and near idolatry by the women who become transformed.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proud woman, the ones that embrace being female, may not need much coaching. But Feminism coached/brainwashed
woman or alpha/mangirls would be the target group in need of some feminine help. Woman might listen to a woman before a man. Just a thought but I believe it would take an army of woman to turn things back to reality or tradition. How about a grass roots feminine lead team to smear Feminism for what it really is >> HATE. And being butthurt for not being born a man.

I nominate Christie to lead the charge. And the men here can assist. Edit.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not consider an improvement plan as long as they dont get too many negative feedbacks from people and by the time that happens, they are too old and too messed up to be properly fixed.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Proud woman, the ones that embrace being female, may not need much coaching. But Feminism coached/brainwashed
woman or alpha/mangirls would be the target group in need of some feminine help. Woman might listen to a woman before a man. Just a thought but I believe a army of woman would turn things back to reality or tradition.
I nominate Christie to lead the charge.
Thanks Mr Who but its not feminine displaying image on internet as a female.
Someone must have clicked on my youtube acct and watched my first 'becoming feminine' vlog and made that comment last year.....on a man's video I had commented nicely on. I no longer comment and have removed the old ones.
I'm glad he did because I thought about it and changed my behaviour after that(removed vlog)
I had also started a 'becoming feminine' wordpress blog through a link from the rational male wordpress blog and decided to drop that idea.
I think it best to get dating advice from men, not women in 2021 and the same thought to receive femininity transition advice from men, not women.

None of the women I've watched on youtube or read their blogs are starting from where I am.

I find it challenging to follow their script as they don't recognise my daily obstacles.
I'm so used to just doing whatever men tell me to do working in nontraditional jobs and I process info more like a male than a female.

I know there's a way some guy coach can get through to me without ostracizing me for not following all the ticked boxes of femininity green flags.

I guess what I'm saying is I want a customized transformation that would ultimately have the Approval of at least one man. My coach.

I started this thread not only to benefit if this market opened up but also to encourage any of you guys to go on and start a business in this.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Women do not consider an improvement plan as long as they dont get too many negative feedbacks from people and by the time that happens, they are too old and too messed up to be properly fixed.
Yes, it was the most painful thing to admit I needed improvement.

I understand this idea may not encourage anyone here.
But you guys understand female nature!!! That's so valuable.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In today's climate it would go over like a lead balloon.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
In today's climate it would go over like a lead balloon.
maybe be a hot trending topic though? give some shoutouts to the existing femininity vloggers...build alliances.

Demonstrate much needed leadership. Get men coming up to you, shaking your hand and thanking you for helping their women?!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand your idea. It Rocks...

the problem as with all things is motivation. why would the man want to... men will do what they have the incentive to do, sales training 101.

is it to help other men or to help women or to help himself. to answer that requires knowing what drives men.

knowing what you want someone to do is simple, knowing what will cause them to do it is another matter.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It could work. There are some women capable of some introspection. A tough road but you wouldn’t have to reach the girl power types. They will already end up in the dumpster at the end of the street anyway.

Herd mentality is a rough road.
The girl power infection runs deep. Its subliminal in me and I'm not even some female CEO or something.
Example: I got a little buzz from watching mulan and that vp movie with charlize theron/seth rogan....the buzz runs way deep.

A femininity vlogger and blogger Mrs Midwest had a day where she just spoke about what appropriate shows to consume 'protecting your mind' and what appropriate feminine influencers to emulate in dress and manners.

Imagine a masculine man could offer up those suggestions?

It's weighty for him.
Does he choose the submissive female role models that also reveal cleavage and skin or does he just suggest a more traditional, biblical, buttoned-up-to-the-neck feminine figure for these girls hungry and thirsty to know how to act properly?

If he's authentic with excellent frame he's going to be able to penetrate the herd.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Understand your idea. It Rocks...

the problem as with all things is motivation. why would the man want to... men will do what they have the incentive to do, sales training 101.

is it to help other men or to help women or to help himself. to answer that requires knowing what drives men.

knowing what you want someone to do is simple, knowing what will cause them to do it is another matter.
excellent... I was thinking of why a man would do this if it suits him better to have girls acting slvtty.

I read complaints and I think maybe some man would take action and help lead women out of the decay.
It would definitely have to be a man already getting regular sex, that's for sure.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for giving it some thought.

Just discovered Suzanne Venker as posted in the alpha female thread... started to listen to her interview of Rollo, got tired, but still googled her....I will have to see about reading one of her books soon.

Maybe it is only women that can reach other women.

There's some, like me, who don't have a lot of things in common with most other women and can understand a man's straightforward, rational lesson better than a female's....maybe there's exceptions like the authors Helen Smith, Esther Vilar and now maybe this Suzanne Venker

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Decades have been conditioning women to be masculine. It’s a sad state of affairs.

Women DO NOT have the biological empowerment to effect change. They will always do what a government tells them. Only men can effect change or stupidly allow it.
I hope me making this thread wasn't a siren call, a white knight/bat signal call or a call for service drones but instead a genuine inquiry why there's no public internet male trainers guiding women on their feminine path.

When I realised that there was none doing this fulltime.....I was shocked. Who better to coach women than men?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there’s always going to be a “daddy telling me what to do” obstacle. Women, no matter what they think they think, regard men as authorities (as they should), so there is a subtle, built-in rebellion mechanism at play. Because of media brainwashing, 98% of women are in insta-rebellion mode. They have no idea under the sun that this is so. Therefore, even the few who are motivated to become more feminine are likely to filter a man’s advice and accept only the small percentage of it that “feels” good. The valuable, truly effective advice will be perceived as too much or over the top.

Women need to learn indirectly, as this is how they communicate. Men communicate by directly transferring information. Women communicate with hints and indirect expressions. Perhaps the only way to pull off your idea would be for a man to start a channel where he interviews people on the street (both make and female), asking them, “What is femininity?”, and then commenting on the answers. He could of course skew his message easily by only presenting the interviewees who say things that easily enable him to amplify the points he wants to make. He could of course also comment on the answers from people who bristle at the idea of femininity, indirectly pointing out their naïveté and foolishness.

If you soon see a 63 year old guy out on the street interviewing people for his new YouTube channel, ask if he’s actually Atom Smasher. It’s not a bad idea at all.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create content geared to all women from all backgrounds and all socio-political-economic beliefs that are looking for male guidance on developing their femininity.

I see a huge need for the male perspective. I can't name one male leader who is doing this fulltime.....training women to discard masculine traits to grow their feminine traits.

I've only been able to pick out scarce and rare tidbits on this forum and soundbites from youtube videos with other titles.

Are they already out there? How come no one quotes them?

A masculine, confident, female-psychology aware coach with excellent teaching/training skills that knows how to validate only when women are being feminine and has the ability to make women accept his lessons emotionally.

I see a market demand and a market opening for a man to do this.

Which men are encouraging women on youtube or elsewhere online fulltime to be feminine?

I'd pay for this coaching.$
How about I save you some money. I see you've been banned, oh well. I hope this post answers your questions b4 you dole out more money on some bs beauty product or Men Are From Mars book.

This is your typical FEMININE woman. Christie, I'm not sure of your age, but I would bet you're pushin 40. You have already been priced out of the market for the smart males, however, it's open season on the stupid ones. You only need to go and live among the Japs for a year to acquire some of their feminine characteristics. It's a competition thing over there and you'll need to drastically step up your game to attract even a modicum of attention from the fattest, nerdiest, otaku teacher there. Those guys are immersed in hot women from head to toe and get insane amounts of attention, they don't need to hang out on pickup forums. You should see the weeb women coming back from Korea, they're all polite and nice and they suddenly have class. Ain't no ratchet b1tches comin back from Asia unless they had slanty eyes to begin with.

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
  1. There is no need to. If a man is masculine around the woman, keeps control and maintains frame,...the woman will naturally fall into her natural feminine behavor. You don't have to teach them,...it is just biology. If she is so twisted by feminism that she won't do that you can't save her, so forget it and walk away. These principles are also taught in Corey Wayne's book "How to be a 3% Man".
  2. Suzanne Venker is already doing this on her "show" and she carries more influence with the target women in question. She even has an interview with Rollo Tomassi on her YouTube channel.