Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why doesn't Chad move to a 3rd world country?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Ever notice how you never hear of Chad's or any handsome, successful with women in the west men talk about how they are going to move to 3rd world countries where the "grass is greener"? Why is it that any man who complains about the west, shows himself on video etc. and says he's leaving just so happens to be an unattractive male?

Is this just a coincidence?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice how you never hear of Chad's or any handsome, successful with women in the west men talk about how they are going to move to 3rd world countries where the "grass is greener"? Why is it that any man who complains about the west, shows himself on video etc. and says he's leaving just so happens to be an unattractive male?

No its not. Chad has his way with 80% of the population. Not saying the ladies will all be trustworthy and giving to him. But they will give him the thing in between their thighs.

A

AJ84

But can’t blame the guys for going if they can get sex and some ‘girlfriend experiences’ from women whose Western counterparts would never give them the time of day. And really, those Western women don’t really care if they go anyway.

Women do the same thing. In Nigeria and in the past, Turkey. There was a documentary on it and, like the men, none of those women looked good at all.

And in both cases the men and women were being rolled by the locals but they were lapping it up so if it makes everyone happy, then it’s a win win.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and its not like chad could learn another langage, normally the slang for chad is too dumb to think, hence why he do well with woman, he have a good look and too stupid to get locked inside his brain overthinking

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and its not like chad could learn another langage, normally the slang for chad is too dumb to think, hence why he do well with woman, he have a good look and too stupid to get locked inside his brain overthinking
He says and does what hes supposed to to get laid. Thinks nothing of it. If new verbiage or game comes out that the bishes fall for he integrates it without over thinking it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Roosh V lives outside the country along with a few others in the manosphere. I don't see any unattractive men on videos saying they want to leave, and most of those guys will get a harsh wake-up call, or just give up when they realize that even third world countries have difficult immigration systems.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, it's only the incels like us that have to abroad to get a decent love life. :mad::mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not because he is too stupid to overthink. It is because he knows women are typically the same everywhere, despite some cultural differences. There is nothing complicated to overthink to begin with.

These thirsty, lonely guys who go to 3rd world countries typically do so believing they are escaping the "evils" of western women. They think they will get a very sweet, obedient, loving, traditional wife with a true heart of gold and all will be well and good till death do they part.

But those Asian, Russian, Latin women from those countries, they will treat that thirsty, lonely guy no differently than a blonde, Barbie, L.A. gold digger would treat a wealthy man disingenuously. And once they get what they want, they're going to be out there looking for Chads too, just like any western women.
They will treat him a better. Or should I should say is that women in the USA that would treat him better have already been taken, but the chances of gals like that being taken abroad are less than 100%.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
No, it's only the incels like us that have to abroad to get a decent love life. :mad::mad:
3rd world countries are the only options for MSTOW and incels. Not that they'll be an auto-Chad but a pseudo-chad as the women are desperate to GTFO of their shythole.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not because he is too stupid to overthink. It is because he knows women are typically the same everywhere, despite some cultural differences. There is nothing complicated to overthink to begin with.

These thirsty, lonely guys who go to 3rd world countries typically do so believing they are escaping the "evils" of western women. They think they will get a very sweet, obedient, loving, traditional wife with a true heart of gold and all will be well and good till death do they part.

But those Asian, Russian, Latin women from those countries, they will treat that thirsty, lonely guy no differently than a blonde, Barbie, L.A. gold digger would treat a wealthy man disingenuously. And once they get what they want, they're going to be out there looking for Chads too, just like any western women.
What those men fail to realize is that the quality women in those countries will already be wifed up by a man of their own culture/nation.

If you have to go overseas to get a woman as a western male, particularly an American male, you are going to be seen as a one way ticket out of poverty and into comfort. It's definitely a manipulative tactic but you can't blame the women for doing something like this, as many of them are truly in pretty desperate living conditions.

Hell, I have a hard time meeting women I'd really want to date but I'd never go to these extremes......makes me cringe just watching it lol.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, it's not a coincidence. Living in third world countries has many downsides, including crime, disease, oppressive governments, lack of freedom, low standard of living, etc. You have to be pretty desperate to move to a third world country just for the sake of getting laid. Why would "Chad" (which, I am assuming, means a physically attractive and socially well-adjusted male) want to do that? Another thing to keep in mind that male physcial attractiveness is MUCH more important in the West than it is in the third world. In the third world, money and power trumps looks any day. The reason for that should be obvious. Females in the West are less dependent on males for resources.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Because most chads are broke and are not go getters.
Obviously there are high end quality males but they already travel. Unless he can move his business there, it’s unlikely.

The men I’ve known who are really good at getting women are pretty lame as human beings.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone knows Chad's are successful, travel, make great money, have huge social circles, college degrees, sports scholarship, modeling contracts etc.

The COPE for MSTOW and incels is that Chad's either can't afford to travel, or are too dumb or both to survive in 3rd world western reject paradise?

No one believes that cope. Not even the copers themselves.

Chad's don't need to go to 3rd world countries to get a wifey or be a psuedo-"chad" because they get poon on a platter in the west from all types of successful women.

Facts.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Chad is a archetypal male who won the genetic lottery. Tyrone is the other. If you are winning, why go to the extreme length? Its not required.

I am no Tyrone nor incel. Above average, deezed, red pilled, arguably black pilled in terms of monogamy perspective. Even after a decade +, i am putting in work. Its not hammock and orgies while fed grapes as my **** is sucked. Not real life.

Currently, I was put on the yoga sutra and the diamond sutra. For anybody who knows, the diamond goes through the ringer before transforming into the diamond.

Man must go out and get it. He must sink or swim. Go through the fire and come out the other end. Herein lies the diamond sutra. He must search, not for the girl but for self knowledge. Chase excellence. Explore consciousness. Pursue self actualisation.

If my eyes weren't open, I would not know but that fallout awaits. Some guys get zeroed out. The collapse of a marriage and blue pill ideal after a lifetime is enough to just end it all off for some men. The stats are as such.

If you can compete and succeed, why change? Most men are lazy low testosterone ****s. Men who are Chad's status say Jeff Seid doesn't need pickup nor dj (or so he believes). Then divorce rape happens and he's done. Much of Chad's ate marks. By default he is a juggernaut to women by nothing outside of his own body.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plane tickets across the globe are expensive. All Chads aren't loaded with money. Some chads would rather just buy a new xbox game and save their money

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's basically 2 kinds of extremely good looking men or Chad's.

One who is passive and therefore fails early on in life, his looks brought on his own downfall since he's too dependent on it, very much like a very beautiful women, all superficial but an empty head.

The other, is one who is dominant, he is driven to succeed in other areas of his life and willing to fail in order to succeed at his dreams.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chads are overrated. I also don’t like comparing myself to Chads because I have the mindset that I am the full package and I have things to offer that Chads don’t. I have a few buddies you would consider “chads” and yes, they bang a lot of hot women, but they are more messed up in the head than some women I have dated. Some are on cocaine, have gambling problems, addicted to working out, narcissistic, family issues. Most of them end up relationships with AW’s who have the same issues.

I suggest you improve your looks so you are at least a 7, have a decent paying job, you don’t need a Lamborghini, learn some game and you can bang women you meet in the HB 6-8 range. If you want better looking women, then join a social circle with hot women. People have said I’m an 8 in looks but my personality gets me hb9-10 in my social circle, these chicks probably wouldn’t give me the time of the day if I just met them on the street. Stop comparing and competing with Chad. Be the best version of yourself.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never move for the sake of women