Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This is why we can't let it take over the west. There was a rome cardinal that was just quoted as saying that if we continue on this path for much longer, islam will take over the west. That would literally set us back a thousand years. It may keep women in check a bit but the overall loss to society will be a much bigger negative.you can find that info on wikipedia or anywhere else, its not a 'rumor'
yet islam numbers are increasing, why?
this is so wrong
He married a 9 y/o, but would not have had sex with her until she became sexually mature, 12 or so. It was normal at the time.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
LOL ye 12 is totally adultHe married a 9 y/o, but would not have had sex with her until she became sexually mature, 12 or so. It was normal at the time.
My last girlfriend lost virginity at 13, and gave birth at 16, I dated her she was 30 and her kid was 13 going on 14.LOL ye 12 is totally adult
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
you mean killing the doggo?Before this threat gets moved to anything else and then locked;
A lot of homos in this world who discuss others and don't see their own sht, fggts.
I find political correctness the most stupid religion (since you have to believe with faith against evidence) yet it grew much faster.
Regarding islam, its a religion made to keep middle easterns in place back then, it wasnt supposed to be in 21th century western world, however its very effective when it comes of limiting women narcisism and edonism as much as men violence against property.
Still is.Before religion was invented the main purpose for gaining any kind of power was to keep all the pvssy for yourself.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes, however it's buried deep beneath tons of social pc programming.Still is.
Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 y/o cousin in 1957.I've read the Coran (quran) it reads like a political panflet.
Their structural system of organization is like Protestant... their is no "central head" (like the catholics), it's more a regroupment of "community/mosque/church/territory with 1 religious leader" .
There is 3 main trends in Islam: Sunni, Shia, Sufism
All branch hâtes each other and tries to kill each other.
Sufism is a huge minority and constant victims because they are like "Buddhist of Islam" .. They all about Science, Magic,Spirituality and live/let live.
Anyway.
Why Islam is increasing? Because they make babies and have political agendas (which are simple to follow: settle, convert,conquer, next)
About underage marriage (12 years young).
Age of Consent in the western world is only 100 years old.
Anywhere, even, among Christian Western Europe before 1918.. You could marry underage
Not only each other, but nonbelievers as well…All branch hâtes each other and tries to kill each other.