"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Why does SW101 hate us?

Dapper Don

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
North Carolina
I don't get it. Double Diamonds suggested that we visit the seducingwomen site. I go over, take a look, and find that it seems all they do is flame sosuave and the DJs.

Why do they hate us? Apparently, from almost every thread I read on their forums, they have some sort of one-sided feud going on. I never hear anything about them over here, but over there its one big SS flamefest.

Did I miss something?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
because we hate them
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
You checked that site out too. I checked it last night, basically from what I read, some dyke(not that they aren't cool) types up all the articles, they seem to foucus all their energy on flamming this site, rather than banging chicks, dudes, or what ever they are into, and that site seems to talk about confiendece like it something new to the world.

But they do have something in common with Sosuave, they both hate Ross Jeffieres.:D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I looked through that site:

www.seducingwomen101.com (for best friends nay)

It's written by this chick. First of all, she has this thing called "DON'TS FOR GUYS" and I wasted my time reading through that bull****. It's basically inconsistent and she's basing it on her own preferences. Some stuff is good, buy its too in consistent. Don't waste your time there. Stick with this one. They flame sosuave for no reason. They think we're "boys." But eh, go check and see for yourself. I think guys would know more about picking up chicks than a girl would (no offense ladies).
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Personally, a site that acts more mature is the one that deserves the most respect. I don't see this site flaming others, even though we disagree with most of their ways. This is one of the reasons why I go here and not to another site, because it has enough respect for itself not to waste time flaming others. Another reason for me going here is that the advices given here usually make sense logically, and I can see the reasons behind them. Advices given on the other sites usually just say "do it this way and don't try to understand it using logic because women are illogical creatures".
 

Matt Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
BROOKLYN
cause there site sucks thats why, what they only got 55 threads on sex and how much we got, 300 something?

This site just works

:eek::rolleyes: :eek:
 

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I did find that site somewhat helpful. But the whole bashing thing is kinda crappy because this site (so suave) has a lot of good things to offer. They just don't agree with our methods and theories but I did pick up some valuable things while at SW101.

1) Women aren't stupid.
This is true, women as a whole aren't stupid. Women can tell if what you're doing is real or fake. Reason being, if your faking your whole game them somewhere down the road the true you will show. Its bound to happen.

2) Don't fake confidence
I've seen some articles on this site that say how to fake confidence even if you don't have it. If you don't have natural confidence then you can't fool yourself into having it. You have to do some soul seeking and find out what it is thats making you insecure. A while back it was my weight. I lost the weight and my self-esteem went up which in turn helped my confidence. Take some risks and as you take those risks your confidence will go up after you overcome challenges and obstacles. But don't try and fool yourself into thinking your confident when your not.

3) If a woman is attracted to you, you're good to go.
When a woman first meets you and looks you over. She starts analyzing you and all that jazz. If she's interested in your and sees the potential of having you as more than a friend, you're set. Think about it, did our fathers and such have the DJ center or SS when they were growing up? No, they didn't. What did they do? They just led their lives and treated their girls right. Thats all you need, you don't need to use techniques and such. You just go about your business showing your girl a good time and possessed qualities that the women they ended up with were looking for. If that interest is lost then theres a quality about you that didn't match what she is looking for. We don't look for techniques and such in other people. We look for qualities, values, and characteristics which make them a person that we would like to be with. Its simple but so true.

Think about that guy you know, that likes star trek, video games, and most people would call a loser (not that he is one, so don't flame me for this.. just giving an example.) He ends up with a girl. Does he use DJ techniques? Most likely not. But why does he get a girl? Maybe he has some kind of ambition. Maybe he has a sense of self. Maybe he makes her laugh. Whatever! Something about him attracts that girl, and even if he didnt use any dj techniques something about his character will eventually get him that girl. Lesson is, that when you get past all techniques and methods its your true self that will get the girl. Its the true you that will be happy with yourself and that will translate into success in dating and in life.

As a whole, the SW101 site is a good read for a few minutes. But you should take the advice from any site or person as a grain of salt. If you follow everything by the book and don't do things that your gut tells you then as a whole you're being fake. You're being someone you arent. You have to take the advice and adapt it into your life and help it make you a better person and become better at what you do. For a second I was questioning the validity of sosuave after reading SW101. But after careful examination, this site has helped me. Because of this site I was able to get over a relationship that ended badly. I was able to change my outlook on women and the whole way I go about dealing with women. I even got a girl to ask ME out. (kinda messed up on that one but I must have done sumthin right in the beginning to get her interested and keep her interested up to a certain point.) This site is great, but you have to make your own conclusion of what advice to take and what not to take. Look at what is presented to you, ask yourself if it makes sense and if its what you would do. If its advice you feel like following go for it. If you feel it isn't for you then pass. You just have to stay true to yourself.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
You just have to stay true to yourself, but who is yourself
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yes stay true to yourself. We all have values and things inside of us that at one point or another you stick to and live by. By stay true to yourself I mean don't become somebody because somebody advizes you to or because it seems cool. You better yourself and become the person that you wanna be. And if you are already at that state then see where else you can improve. Everybody has some kind of characteristics that make them THEM. Me personally, im a person that likes to be genuine and I hate it when people act a certain way just to please people. Thats not being yourself. Being yourself is acting in a way that is natural and not just something you do to be accepted or to fit into a mold. That my friends, I think is what staying true to yourself means.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Well i flicked through it and some of it was jsut rants, most was inconsistant and plain contradictory. No women know what they want, but she does. Lol, its intersting and gives you another technique. They have got the wrong end of the stick and think all we are about is about being fake.
 
Top