"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Why does she talk to me now?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I was once trying to get with that I'm just gonna call HB 1. I ended up actually getting ****blocked from her and just kindof stopped talking to her because I had another target. Anyways, so I meet this other girl I will call HB 2. I happen to be talking to HB 1 yesterday and I mentioned that I met this other girl.

Now all of the sudden she talks to me a lot more and seems more open on her thoughts and feels.

What do you think caused this?

-edit: I forgot to add HB 1 was not really talking to me for awhile. When I called she would be magically busy and have to go. So naturally, I blew her off and moved on.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
LOL

For some time I thought that HB1 is the 1 to 10 rating scale :D

Then u graduated to HB2 :D

I forgot to add HB 1 was not really talking to me for awhile. When I called she would be magically busy and have to go. So naturally, I blew her off and moved on.
I'd try hugging her and going for the titties. :) Why blow her off if she's talking to you?

People are EXTREMELY insecure.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
you're a challenge now. she has competition. if she wants you, then she will try to grab your attention more, and talk to you more.

you cant give into all this attention, just continue to go out w/ both of them. then choose which you think will make the best g/f. ask one of them out, and make sure you let the other one know.

use this jealousy to your advantage....
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
you've got jealousy, competition and social proof going to the max!

The good thing about social proof is both parties benefit! HB1 knows you hangout with HB2 and is jealous. HB2 has seen you with HB1 and is jealous.

WIN WIN WIN!

social proof rocks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

deniro

New Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
These chicks dont know what they want,
you got to strike while the iron is hot
ask her out !
if she says no,say Your lose as well as mine
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Its kindof funny too because she keeps asking me about the new girl. So yea, I definately think there is some jealousy going on.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
When you approached her first, she weighed and measured you and found you lacking. She thought, "This guy doesn't have what it takes to satisfy me."

But then you managed to mack girl #2 so easily, she's thinking to herself, "Wait a minute...did I miss something? Did I just pass up a REAL man??"

I wouldn't go back to girl #1 at this point. If you do, you're essentially letting her know she can "call you back" any time she wants and you'll come running. It's really HER loss that she didn't recognize what she had and now taht she botched it and you're with girl #2 (and there may even be a #3 and #4 if you're good ;) ), she's crying No Fair and trying to win your attention back.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
why would you want to be with a girl whose interest was raised by "competition" or "jealousy" , what paintballguy did was smart.

what the hell is "challenge" , more like the uglier girl finally saw value in you but DOES SHE WANT YOU? probably not in the beginning. If she truly wants you - she'd be trying to hook up with you.. and she doesn't seem to be doing that. NEXT
 
Top