Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does it seems there's guys who do "girly activities" who get laid with attractive girls and many guys who do "masculine activities" who don't?

Walkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is an very interesting observation which made me question a lot of my previous beliefs. Also, I think it also puts into question the whole Alpha/Beta dichotomy.

High School

Growing up, I thought that you had to be the most masculine guy to get laid, usually this would involve playing sports. I joined sports teams and hang out with those guys. While I made a lot of male friends I also noticed noticed that many were not getting laid. It would only be one or two guys who had a GF.

Meanwhile, I had a illustrator friend who joined the theater. At the time I teased him and told him that would be "girly" thing to do. I was surprised that he got a GF a couple of months later. I thought it was odd. But I didn't think much about it.

College
Later in college, I befriended the sports team. I noticed that many of these guys usually where 8 guys who throw parties and they had "groupies" meaning that it was mostly 1-2 girls who would date some of the them. Many times hanging out with these guys involved drinking and watching sports.

After College (Three biggest realizations)

-Club Promoters(Why is it that when club promoting it is only one or two guys and 8 girls and the girls hook up with each other and the with the guys).
-My GF that I got through Cold approach told me she dated a guy who she met at acting class.
-I befriended a guy who was involved in the modelling world as photographer. I thought modeling was a "girly" thing to do. Hence I never got involve. However, I later learn from this guy that there were many girls who slept with the photographer or the guys at the top. So this guys where involve in the whole modeling world just to hook up with girls.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You act like there is a hard science here and there isn't. Most of what you are describing is fairly superficial. The only "girly activities" you specifically mention are theater class and photography. Most guys I knew back in high school/college who did the whole acting thing tended to be effeminate, but there were also some guys who were still solid dudes and the acting class in no way detracted from that. As far as photography - talk about an easy way to open women up on. Most women love photography.

As a man, you can own just about anything as far as hobbies go - acting, video games, etc. The key is to be your own man, be confident, charming, and have a purpose. Women are going to be attracted to this and generally aren't going to care about what you like to do in your free time (as long as it isn't something really creepy ha).

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of individual sports with male and female competitors where you can each "compete" in your own division yet train together for mutual benefit and dating access. And they sure as hell are not"Girly".

Running (particularly Trail)
Rock climbing
Bicycling (mountain, road, cyclocross)
Crossfit/HIIT
Martial Arts

All of these give you a chance to get the benefit of more strength through our natural Testosterone thus impressing her in a discipline she already appreciates.

Your Argument is Invalid....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's the type of women too and maybe the change of times?

I went to the university level from 2011 to the end of 2013 (a few yrs older than most students) I went to a private university in Stl. About 3k full time undergrad students at the main campus, div 3 school. So not a ton of super chads who played sports. ANyway, lots of attractive girls going for the skinny, computer gamer looking guys. A lot of the girls there were psychology majors, theater, art, journalism, acting majors. You know like the boyish looking guys that look very young. Like what Walkman described in high school. Basically at the college level.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because so many women are on BC which tricks their body into thinking they're pregnant which in turn makes them desire "provider" types.

Also because some women are thoroughly indoctrinated into the cult of leftism to the point that guys who do "feminine" activities are seen as attractive.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Masculine" activities are sausage fests by definition, and you have to put in time and effort to meet women outside of them. Or rely on women to be groupies of said activity.

"Girly" activities are full of women by their own nature, and you're more likely to meet women by participating in them.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One obvious thing is that if your hobbies are fishing, hunting, cars and guns you won't meet many women lol.

Meanwhile if your hobby is talking about celebrity gossip with your friends at Starbucks or while getting a mani-pedi at the salon, you're gonna meet countless women.

Another aspect is that some women like shirtless buff lumberjacks and other women like skinny popstar pretty boys.

And finally, women don't have the same perception as men. Just because we think something is for feminine girly men, doesn't mean they think that.
(The best reverse example is slut shaming, when I see a celebrity in a sexy outfit on Facebook, 50% of the top comments are women saying they're not dressed classy and showing too much. I don't see men saying that unless it's their GF or little sister lol.)

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Because they put themselves in situations where they regularly come into contact with women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proximity and familiarity definitely, that explain both the drama company and the club staff.

Cold approaches may get you ons if you are good looking enough, with decent social skills and lucky that night but it's not a reliable system unless you do it with good planning and execution.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a simple explanation to this: proximity. If you want to meet attractive women, you have to be in a setting where there are many attractive women. This should be common sense.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One obvious thing is that if your hobbies are fishing, hunting, cars and guns you won't meet many women lol.
And yet on OLD about 10% of the women have pictures of themselves doing one of the above. I recall a recently divorced woman from North Florida panhandle who was on the rebound and I connected. But being she was 3 timezones away and I was still climbing out of the emotional rubble of ending my marriage. I remember being in Miami on my way to the Caribbean thinking..."I should invite her to join me" but I really didn't have the bandwidth to explain to the group who this was....

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eddie Murphy said it in Delirious: If you want to f*ck women, be a singer. I'm in entertainment to f*ck p*ssy, but be a singer if you want to f*ck all the p*ssy. Look at Mick Jagger, ugly motherf*cker still got all the girls.

Entertainers are the magician archetype. They exist to wow women and make them feel good. A muscled lumberjack or big football player can get a woman going by sight sure, but an entertainer gets a woman going where the loins matter. Entertainers aren't very masculine, but the fact they can make a woman cry means their masculine energy comes from elsewhere. Though there is a also a correlation to it making them feel safe and comfort, which is also how gay men gets access to women though that comes from another area, as well.

Being near women is also a thing. You will not find any hotties out on the lake. You will find them at the nearby art or music festival. Most men are in these scenes for p*ssy. Dont ever let any of them lie to you otherwise. I did art. I kept doing it cause everyone loved my art. Art gave me attention. Thus I kept being an artist until I changed my profession later. Art gets you p*ssy. It does, it does, it does!

Yes, be on your purpose. That is true. But if your purpose is not in a woman vicinity industry, you are forced to go out to the women.

Summary: you want p*ssy, take up p*ssy activities [I know, Im great at puns]. Learn guitar, learn comedy, poetry, paint, do something. Stop being BORING lol.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the guys who do girly activities are around girls constantly. Masculine activities have few if any girls and a lot of the friends you will make there are married or serious about the girl they’re dating.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the guys who do girly activities are around girls constantly. Masculine activities have few if any girls and a lot of the friends you will make there are married or serious about the girl they’re dating.
This also ties into the "numbers" game.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of individual sports with male and female competitors where you can each "compete" in your own division yet train together for mutual benefit and dating access. And they sure as hell are not"Girly".

Running (particularly Trail)
Rock climbing
Bicycling (mountain, road, cyclocross)
Crossfit/HIIT
Martial Arts

All of these give you a chance to get the benefit of more strength through our natural Testosterone thus impressing her in a discipline she already appreciates.

Your Argument is Invalid....
motocross!