why does it seem like...

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
why does it seem like theres no girls out there interested in me? sure, i've had a couple girlfriends in the past and a few one night stands, but im in college and the girls dont ever pay me any attention. i've been told im a decent looking (9.4 on hotornot)fellow, and i work out and i smile a lot. but in all my classes, chicks never come sit by me or strike up a conversation. i go to the gym, and theres plenty of girls there but i never get any looks or indication i should approach. if a girl sent me signs of interest, i'd reciprocate and approach her but im just not getting them. i dont understand what it is... maybe im not handsome? but i've been told i am a few times in the past. i'd like to find a girlfriend so help me please?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being so passive. not many girls are ever going to come up to a guy and strike up kino and small talk. You must initiate it. No matter how handsome you are, you have to at least try to start something off. Sure, you may get told to f-off once in a while, but who cares? I read a quote somewhere on here (not sure who from) which said "you miss 100% of the shots you dont take". Even if only 1% of girls you approach are actually interested, that is still a better ratio than you would have if you sit waiting for someone to come to you.

Don John NJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls can really sense confidence in a guy. When they sense confidence I think they unknowingly send out IOIs unconciously through their body language and sometimes make EC (thats my theory anyway).

From what I have read in your post you do not sound very confident but I cant tell for sure. Try working on your body language and being more alpha.

Another reason why you are not getting IOIs is because you are not exactly making yourself noticable or standing out. Work on your style and dress if need be. Also you could try to peacock to your liking and see where it goes from there.

Best of luck.

DJNJ

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause hetorosexual women are naturally attracted to strong confident men. The mere fact that you're complaining about your situation shows that you are acting like a girly girl instead of a man who should live with a purpose above women. Considering attraction is not a choice, you must learn to grasp and learn to love your masculinity and stop putting ***** on a pedestal and girls will naturally be attracted to you.

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can i work on my self confidence? i feel as if im lacking something other guys have, and dont know what it is.