Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does having a woman breed more women?

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a great conversation with a friend of mine and I told him some old stories. I have always been streaky with women, and to some degree, I think that's true for everyone - even my pimp friends and my cousin Matt, who is the master pimp of all time.

Once I get one I get offers from chicks who didn't care if I died a few months before. Can this be as simple as confidence? It's not that they're trying to steal someone else's man either, none of them know about each other if I have anything to say about it.

Do they like the scent of other women? I never have understood this.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I don't know if it's a "one attracts many" deal...you're attributing too much to the influence of one girl.

It's all in you. Say you're out fishing, and you catch one fish, then another, then another...are the second and third fish a consequence of the catch of the first? Or is it just that you finally decided to stop screwing around and start casting your line in the water?

When your confidence and action are in the right kind of alignment, women can't HELP but flock to you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the squirrels. And the whole mind process of "He's got SOMETHING that his girlfriend likes, hmmm, I wonder what it is, he's kinda cute, what's he doing with her........"

The competition thing...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Works if the woman you have is as attractive (or more) than the woman interested in you. It is like a "social proof" of sort.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're walking along and see a group of people together. Is it perhaps instinct to want to figure out (and assign value to) what the source of the attention is. And along those lines, a need to either fit in or posses what others perceive to be important to their best interests (ie survival). Perhaps the woman wanting a man that already has secured other women activates this reponse (among others).

KDi

Reaction score
It's because psychologically your confidence is through the roof when you have a woman. You don't pay the kind of attention single men pay to women. Most of the time when guys are in a relationship with a woman they really enjoy being with, they are happy relaxed stress free. I mean you're already getting laid (I hope) and that is enough right there to put a smile on your face.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KDi said:
It's because psychologically your confidence is through the roof when you have a woman. You don't pay the kind of attention single men pay to women. Most of the time when guys are in a relationship with a woman they really enjoy being with, they are happy relaxed stress free. I mean you're already getting laid (I hope) and that is enough right there to put a smile on your face.
I go for this answer. :up:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't we been through this before?

Why does having a woman breed more women?

1) Social proof. If a woman sees you in a club closely interacting with several other women you automatically get 50% of your security clearance needed to get into her pants.
2) You confidence is high and neediness is low. We all know what the right attitude can do.
3) Women are competitive. If a woman has any interest in you it will be amplified by the presence of other women in your life. The presence of other women who show their attraction towards you will increase this effect exponentially.

And people wonder why I hang around women all the time????

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up this tip I'm about to share is GOLDEN and is the ANSWER to your quetion. The reason why girls are attracted to guys with GFs or wicked popular stars is because they assume the guy is the PRIZE and he posses some thing that all the women want. So basically it's competiton and the girl wants to feel special. Also if you have multiple women in your life women again ASSUME that your special and time is valuable so they'll more likely to put their behavior in check for you. But she'll be a total b*tch to other girls so watch out for a cat-fight.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I agree, especially if by "competitive," you mean jealous catty b!tches.
Put two or three of them who have a thing for you in a room together and that pretty much sums it up.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said it was even if they don't know about the other girls. It's because you aren't chasing them or even looking, this has the effect as someone else says of not making them the prize and therefore you more appealing. It's human nature to have no respect for people that are desperate of our affection.

But you say when I go out I don't chase girls or look. The truth is you do and you can't help it. You are an animal with instinct. Try not looking at food if you are starving. Remember, body language doesn't lie and 80% of how we communicate is body language.

That's the reason why it's always a good tactic to send a guy in first to do the approach and then to come in later. She won't realize that you have intentions towards her and therefore she will see you as an equal first and then after you can start to flirt with her. This is different than playing the friends game as it just facilitates an introduction. It's the same principle as meeting at a party of mutual friends. We all know it's much easier to pull at those and that's the reason.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your BODY knows when you're "dating" or expecting sex. It boosts testosterone.

So why would be any surprise to think that your behaviour and appearance under these circumstances are not noticed by other women?

There's no doubt in my vaguely-experienced mind that having one woman "breeds" more. None. I've felt it, whether the women at hand is actually physically around me or not.

SnakeCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are born to tease. It is that simple. When she finds out you have a girl, she feels as though she can tease you all the time, and you won't react, because you're "Spoken For" by another chick. Not only does your unavailability turn on her predatory behavior, but the fact that you are not "free" for her does too.

In dating, the hardest close to seal is a steal. You have to put it all out there to show that you are the alpha, and her current guy is the scum in the bottom of the barrel.

Women feel the same way. They notice that, while they may not have wanted you, now that they can't have you, you are all they want.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its the social proof factor and also the fact that psychologically your more aloof to other women because you know you already have one, so the other women just want you more.