Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does a female continue to lie?

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got out of an LTR a few weeks ago with a girl I found I wasn't really attracted to and is what stimulated the falling attraction she had for me. She was the actual one that initiated the break up and it hurt me at the initial time but the very next day I had the revelation that I never really loved her as she once had loved me.

However, in the preceeding weeks before the break I could tell she was setting up her branch swing so I dug a little into it (social media investigation) and found she was lying almost about everything that she was telling me regarding her branch who she claimed to be a gay friend. I tried to just get her to admit to it and even confessed I would have no issues with the break if she just confessed that which I felt I confidently knew even providing her with the reasonings of how I knew (ie listening to music Playlist he had made on spotify, stories of food she had cooked on counters I had never seen before, payments to mutual friends of the branch, etc). She continued to deny and deny.

But why did she deny? She knew my policy on cheating and although she claimed to be confident in her decision with the break up still wouldn't confess.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will never admit that she's cheating on you. It's important that you found out she's not good gf material so proceed on to the next one.It's over it doesnt matter, she's not relevant to you anymore so fvck her.
I get this and I am already starting to persue other women. I actually did bang her after the relationship when I no contacted her for a few days, she started to pester me through text about ghosting her, and then after some playful flirting told me to come **** her which I did but then acted weird, told me she didn't know her feelings, and so I left. When I got home she uploaded photos of them kissing from a few days back (after we had broken up).

I guess I am just curious as to why, even after being basically caught red handed, someone wouldn't just admit it but instead just keep sticking out the lie?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this and I am already starting to persue other women. I actually did bang her after the relationship when I no contacted her for a few days, she started to pester me through text about ghosting her, and then after some playful flirting told me to come **** her which I did but then acted weird, told me she didn't know her feelings, and so I left. When I got home she uploaded photos of them kissing from a few days back (after we had broken up).

I guess I am just curious as to why, even after being basically caught red handed, someone wouldn't just admit it but instead just keep sticking out the lie?
Its womens nature man. Men are typically direct. Women are subtle, indirect and manipulate typically. It's not their fault. It's how they are programmed.

Think about this too. Women are far weaker physically then nearly all men. Ancient times it would have been dangerous for a woman to tell a man straight up that she wanted to drop you and pursue another man. Large parts of their brain and ours hasn't evolved a whole lot since then.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can never reason up with women, they act mostly on current emotion. It happens to everyone. I was recently banging a girl who was head over heels for me, was crazy about me and one day she stopped texting calling. But the thing is I didn't give two fvcks about why or what happened. I was banging her for a long time so I get what I wanted. You also got few good pounds, who cares about her and her acts.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be amazed at how many women live in an alternate reality that they've conjured up in their own brain. They can convince themselves that anything they do is justified and that anyone who holds them accountable for their behavior is the problem. I suppose its a lifetime of having their ass kissed, combined with a natural talent for manipulation, that makes them this way.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never reason up with women, they act mostly on current emotion. It happens to everyone. I was recently banging a girl who was head over heels for me, was crazy about me and one day she stopped texting calling. But the thing is I didn't give two fvcks about why or what happened. I was banging her for a long time so I get what I wanted. You also got few good pounds, who cares about her and her acts.
No doubt, I was more looking for the rational and benefit to females of this delusional lying even when caught and the evidence exposed.

I figure because of how attached to me for so long she didn't consciously know if she wanted to nuke her reputation with me over a rebound guy that will most likely not work out ie already having cheated on him with me. I figure she lies to him about me too. Poor fellow and from the looks of it he has already caught intense feelings for her. In the photos he had a big smile on his face leaning into her and doing the whole "I love mommy pose".

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt, I was more looking for the rational and benefit to females of this delusional lying even when caught and the evidence exposed.

I figure because of how attached to me for so long she didn't consciously know if she wanted to nuke her reputation with me over a rebound guy that will most likely not work out ie already having cheated on him with me. I figure she lies to him about me too. Poor fellow and from the looks of it he has already caught intense feelings for her. In the photos he had a big smile on his face leaning into her and doing the whole "I love mommy pose".
You can tell she's pathetic and low quality girl. You deserve better, she's not worth your thought.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
man this girl lied to me about something simple as an email address, she asked me to send pics to it i said get in first then let me know when you are in then i'll send the pics(cause she was acting like she didnt know her password ) she said ''im in'' then after i sent the pics she responded , ''it wont let me in lol'' ... this kinda lying is purely just petty it has nothing to do with male or female but whenever catching a woman cheating they will never admit it because there is no going back after that.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell she's pathetic and low quality girl. You deserve better, she's not worth your thought.
I could tell this in the relationship. I started to initially lose attraction when I kept catching her in a bunch of little lies regarding insignificant things.

The sex was good haha. I think that's the only thing I have really been missing but it's whatever. New sex will come again.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You'd be amazed at how many women live in an alternate reality that they've conjured up in their own brain. They can convince themselves that anything they do is justified and that anyone who holds them accountable for their behavior is the problem. I suppose its a lifetime of having their ass kissed, combined with a natural talent for manipulation, that makes them this way.
it takes a steady, conscious effort for women to accept accountability fully.

Its like an involuntary reflex not to think for even one instance they are accountable.
Not sure why it takes so much effort. Its like a scotoma, a big blind spot.
Depending on the scenario, sometimes the effort to be more accountable takes a full 12-24 hours before they 'get it'.
And that's for the ones who are aware of their nature and are trying to be more accountable.
I can see some women never doing it. They have to be willing to learn what they don't know, they don't know.

Surrounding themselves with patient good male leaders helps women to be more accountable.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother I think why women often tend to lie (Even when it is obvious they are) because their nature is to avoid confrontation. Not all are like this, but unfortunately enough are to have this reputation. It is best not to think about - especially if it seems the relationship is doomed. Forge ahead.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after some playful flirting told me to come **** her which I did but then acted weird, told me she didn't know her feelings, and so I left.
shes dumped you , cheated on you, and then to add to this, you submitted by travelling to fck her

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She continued to deny and deny.

But why did she deny? She knew my policy on cheating and although she claimed to be confident in her decision with the break up still wouldn't confess.
Women are;

- blameless
- never wrong
- always the victim
- holier than thou
- love to live in grey areas
- do not like direct answers / confrontation
- do not care about love
- do not care about right or wrong
- only care about “attention”

A women will NEVER admit fault, especially when it comes to romantic relationships. Why would she give a man proof of something that’s bad for her image? Women are way smarter than that.

Come on men.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are;

- blameless
- never wrong
- always the victim
- holier than thou
- love to live in grey areas
- do not like direct answers / confrontation
- do not care about love
- do not care about right or wrong
- only care about “attention”

A women will NEVER admit fault, especially when it comes to romantic relationships. Why would she give a man proof of something that’s bad for her image? Women are way smarter than that.

Come on men.
I would think so. I would also think it depends on the stage of the relationship - if she's decided she's had it than she's made her mind up and will be very disrespectful and show no care to the guy whatsoever. She can't be bothered to accept fault. They, however, know what they are doing - they know when they are difficult. There's been times when I've dealt with women and they were crabby/started acting out of line. I honestly didn't even engage them, i'd be like "**** this girl" & just gave them a dirty look and ignored them. They always reached out after some time and apologized (they know exactly when they are being inappropriate and bitchy). I basically learned that you have to be consistent and not allow her poke any holes in self esteem/confidence. It's crucial to stand up to her when she's out of line and challenges you.

They don't do this when they respect the guy/will apologize after they have one of their moments.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes dumped you , cheated on you, and then to add to this, you submitted by travelling to fck her
I realize this now and regret it but at least I got one last **** in and it's kinda validating considering she was with or at least having this guy think he had won a prize.

But little does this guy probably know that not only did his new gf beg for her ex to come **** her but she also claimed the guy was gay, talked with a lisp, and claimed that he had told her he likes to suck ****.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize this now and regret it but at least I got one last **** in and it's kinda validating considering she was with or at least having this guy think he had won a prize.

But little does this guy probably know that not only did his new gf beg for her ex to come **** her but she also claimed the guy was gay, talked with a lisp, and claimed that he had told her he likes to suck ****.
the validation a woman gets from knowing 2 men desire her, when shes probably not even all that, is like the equivalent of an addict finding 4kgs of china white.

women are also masters, at turning you into their whiteknight, they know all men have an internal mightymouse

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got out of an LTR a few weeks ago with a girl I found I wasn't really attracted to and is what stimulated the falling attraction she had for me. She was the actual one that initiated the break up and it hurt me at the initial time but the very next day I had the revelation that I never really loved her as she once had loved me.

However, in the preceeding weeks before the break I could tell she was setting up her branch swing so I dug a little into it (social media investigation) and found she was lying almost about everything that she was telling me regarding her branch who she claimed to be a gay friend. I tried to just get her to admit to it and even confessed I would have no issues with the break if she just confessed that which I felt I confidently knew even providing her with the reasonings of how I knew (ie listening to music Playlist he had made on spotify, stories of food she had cooked on counters I had never seen before, payments to mutual friends of the branch, etc). She continued to deny and deny.

There's a reason why ypu vid sex, archive sexting and nudes. When women go slumming, you detonate her nudes.

Wait wut?