"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Why do young guys(age 21) think they know it all if in a relationship?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
I'm 25 and read a experienced a lot of real life situations and succeeded thanks to this forum.

There's this guy I was talking to and he always asks me why I don't talk to a chick if I say she's cute(He says it in a frame coming from trying to compete with me).

I always reply with how I'll probably when we come around if I wanna **** her,etc however I don't date co-workers and have in the past (he has a gf at work)
I know deep inside Ive probably had more quality ***** in the last couple years than he's had in 21.
On top of that his gf who happens to be at our work place is a plain Jain at best physically.

At 25 chasing hot ***** isn't #1 on my list. Transferring internally for landing a cloud architect position with Amazon Web Services is. Lifting is. Finising a bachelor's is.

I'm not saying I'm the "ultimate Don Juan". I'm saying that I'm past the part of chasing to experience ***** and relationships and acting like it's supposed to be cool to other guys/gals and now put me and my life on a pedestal.

How the hell do I shut these dudes up when they try to run game and talk smack? Lol. They're usually losers with nothing major going on besides they're girl. I like to stay humble and mature in front of them so they can learn or realize though. Sometimes it gets annoying if they come around though.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top