Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you want to be DJ???

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many here seams like they want to become DJ so they can get girlfriend or girl of they dreams! FCK that!
I want to become DJ so I can get laid with as many girls as possible! I want to fck the good, the bad and the ugly ones! I just want to get my game ut to the level of a DJ! NOT TO GET ONE GIRL! but Loads and Loads of em!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i basically just want to **** too...Im not interested in a gf at all, at the moment and the way american women are i dont think ill ever be interested in them as anymore than a good ****.

By the way, if this is your thing you might want to go to the speed seduction forums. I stayed here bc by the time i found out about those fourms i was already used to this ones. But it all works, i just think that they put more emphasis on what youre trying to do.

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
no no, I don't just wanna have one night stands. I read gunwitch method and speed seduction but the thing is, many here just one meet that one speciall and BOOM stop! I wanna meet 10 speacialls and keep on going? You know what I'm saying? I wanna be mr fcking casanova! :woo:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea you got a lot of work to do if you want to meet 10 "special" ones

humiliator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also just trying to bang a sh*tload of chicks. I care more about being able to get ONS's than anything else, but I'm not opposed to short-term relationships. (I'm only 20, so serious stuff can wait).

Basically in high school I didn't have any friends and saw myself as a loser. I had no social skills, had social anxiety, etc., but obviously wanted to get laid. I realized I wasn't getting very far by myself and found this site...

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
As an aspiring DJ, I am looking to ever expand my social circle, and become excellent at it. That way, no matter where I go, who I meet, etc. I can meet new connections and make friends. For me, being able to bag women after I befriend them is a bonus. In aspiring to become a DJ I realize that there are many great benefits along the way; like having high confidence and self-esteem, and not giving a sh!t about what people think about the way I live my life (constructive criticism is ALWAYS appreciated). I am a MAN and as such RISK is inevitable; so cowboy up and get 'er done!

Eyes_Of_Fire

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ?

I certainly loving acting as one but I prefer LTR anyways.....I use the skills to pick up but remain normal throughout the relationship.....

Something about fuvking everynite as opposed to every month is certainly a reason why I prefer LTR. :)

Sure I can pick up if I wanted to but I dont break hearts or promise things I can't keep. Im a business man, show respect and gain respect. If they don't AXE, next!

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
- get more b*tches
- become more resourceful (by using my social skills)

^^^^ this has help me invest in a "business" where i can make money... and other stuff for free

and of course: POWER.. plain and simple, with your new found DJ skills you have POWER

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your goals are far from mine or some other people's here. Some of us want skills to be able to meet a quality girl and have a LTR with her.

There is no wrong or right answer to this, its all a matter of perference, so lets respect eachother's preferences. Just cause some of us want LTRs doesnt make us AFCs!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a DJ as in Music. I found this sight on accedent thought it was amusing and hung around.

However I read Don Juan and I don't think I would like to be like him at all. It is kinda funny that you all want to be like Don Juan. Cause he isn't real.

funny ha? kinda if you look at it cause your AFC is really Don Juan. He fell pray to many situations that he always hid or ran from. Well untill the end...

but the real Don Juan was the man who wrote Don Juan. Lord Byron. And there really isn't anything to say about him... he was fat he wrote books.... bla bla bla.....

hell life is short live it like you want and when it comes down to it don't follow anybodies rules. Not even the ones written here.

anyway that is why I am a DJ that became a Young DJ and asspires to be my OWN SUPER DUPPER SENIOR MASTER DON JUAN.....:crackup: