Why do you want a Girl?

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question seems innocent enough...

"Why do I want a girl???"

Some of us want a girl to look good in front of friends. Others want to prove to their Old Man that they're not gay. And some just want to satisfy their primal urge for Intercourse.

But underlying all those reasons, there is one single motivation that drives us. At the core, we only have one reason to do Anything. Happiness.

Our sole motivation in Life is to experience emotions that feel good. Despite the constant "Don't rely on a girl for your happiness," mantra's found on this site, it would be a lie not to say that I'm with my Girlfriend because she makes me feel good- she makes me Happy.

It's that simple! Why would we ever do anything if it felt bad, if we didn't like it? The only reason we endure pain Now, is because we hope it'll bring us happiness Later. But for many people, the Happiness never arrives. "Later" is always in front of us, but we never get there.

So whats the solution? Be happy Now! Feel good Now. Many of you guys are crying and whining and complaining about girls. Thus, you get sad, depressed and angry. Why would you do such things to yourself?!?!?! Don't you remember your original reason to get a girl? You want to feel Happier! But look whats happened instead!

Its similar to a someone buying a computer, hoping to speed up his work. Only to later find out it takes longer to type something than write it out. The cure is part of the disease.

Just remember my friends...money, girls....EVERYTHING, is meant to make you Happier. Their purpose in your life is to make you feel those positive emotions. So when you find yourself worrying about money, or crying about a girl, just remember:

We aren't actually Looking for "Things," we're looking for the good feelings those "things" produce in us.

Don't mistake the trees (girls, money, whatever) for the forest (Happiness).

-Soapz

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only reason to get a girl is to reproduce. Luckily we need a girl in order to get babies :D

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading a few of the posts around here.

It seems that "Sex" is a common theme on these boards. I don't mean sexuality or gender issues or anything- I mean full on, female to male, hot, steamy, intercourse.

Frankly, this is slightly confusing to me. Now don't get me wrong, every living, straight male on this planet wants sex :rolleyes: But look at all the posts on this board! Look at all the grief you guys endure. All the Pain!

All for what? 5 seconds of orgasm?

Seriously, if you just want to orgasm, just lock yourself in a room and choke the chicken. Or hire a prostitute even! If sex is all you want, prosties will save you time and hassle in the long run. :flowers:

Somehow, I don't think you guys will be satisfied with that though...why? Because most men don't have sex for the physical pleasure, they have sex for the emotional, ego pleasures.

What better way to stroke the ego than having a woman be willing to have sex with you? It reassures us that we're cool, we're desireable, we're a real Man!

The cure is not in having sex with a new woman every night. The cure is in yourself. Fix the insecurity, fix the ego problems, fix the poor self image.

And surprisingly, if you do, not only will you find yourself more satisfied, but you'll probably get MORE girls to like you. But by then, it won't be about quantity anymore...it'll be about quality. :up:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good question.

Other than the desire for sex I think I only ever wanted one because of society's constant pressure that I should have one.

If it were not for that b.s I'm sure I would of still sought women out but for relationships deeper than sex?

I'm not sure.

I think we've all been brainwashed so much by society it is hard to say what each of us truly wants out of life if you think on it deeply enough.

I mean do you really want certain things because you want them or do you want that nagging societal voice in the back of your mind to shut up about what you should have so thats why you go and get those certain things?

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

Absolutely. Amen.

And that is why asking the question is so vitally important. As far as I can tell, half of the stuff you guys do here is reversing the lessons taught by society (i.e. Be a "nice guy," its not OK to have a sex drive:nono: , etc.).

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soapz said:
Look at all the grief you guys endure. All the Pain!

All for what? 5 seconds of orgasm?

What better way to stroke the ego than having a woman be willing to have sex with you? It reassures us that we're cool, we're desireable, we're a real Man!
Nail on the head, dude. :up:

Soapz said:
The cure is not in having sex with a new woman every night.
I enjoy having sex with new women every night. Okay, not every night, but every few weeks. It does reaffirm my status as a man. I can do this; many guys can't. It's one of several things I'm good at, and I enjoy the hell out of it. Maybe it's not for everyone, but this board is not about sour grapes.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its all part of the fact we are animals and our brians are wired up that way

we want women, we are attracted to many women, and we want sex

its all animalistic, and all thats stuff about higher order males and alpha males and women pickin up on that is aboslutely true

some men just have better genes than others, and women will pick them over the lower males