"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Why do you think the soft-core sexy mom videos on YouTube are so popular?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
I was watching this video about the new meme of videos of sexy moms doing regular household chores (with the typical short skirt being a little "too" short), and it got me thinking:

https://www.tubefilter.com/2018/12/18/youtube-deletes-susu-family-disturbing-videos-paymoneywubby/

my opinion: This appeals to sexually frustrated men who desire both sexual access to, and a domestic family lifestyle with, attractive women. The women seem to be Indochinese, so I would presume this appeals to Chinese men.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
https://www.tubefilter.com/2018/12/18/youtube-deletes-susu-family-disturbing-videos-paymoneywubby/

my opinion: This appeals to sexually frustrated men who desire both sexual access to, and a domestic family lifestyle with, attractive women. The women seem to be Indochinese, so I would presume this appeals to Chinese men.
My opinion: It appeals to Chads and Stacey’s, who have sexual access to a domestic family lifestyle and attractive women. The women seem South Korean, which would appeal to North American men.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I was watching this video about the new meme of videos of sexy moms doing regular household chores (with the typical short skirt being a little "too" short), and it got me thinking:

https://www.tubefilter.com/2018/12/18/youtube-deletes-susu-family-disturbing-videos-paymoneywubby/

my opinion: This appeals to sexually frustrated men who desire both sexual access to, and a domestic family lifestyle with, attractive women. The women seem to be Indochinese, so I would presume this appeals to Chinese men.
It's just another genre of a type of porn. Being very rigid in what I look at, this type seems innocent enough to pass under the radar and doesn't produce as much guilt as other types of porn and you could watch this almost anywhere in public without being accused of watching porn. There are also pics of women working out at the gym in yoga-pants or bikinis, , women running with a bikini on, women wrestling each other in bikinis (also on youtube), arab women shaking their booties on youtube, twerking, etc... different things out there. Just because its on youtube doesn't mean it's pure.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
In other news... 1:41 chick is my fav lol would tear that ass up!
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
In other news... 1:41 chick is my fav lol would tear that ass up!
I hope you are referring to the gal right after 1:41. Not only do I applaud your taste, but I think I might FAP to it :p - unless I feel like taking the advice of others and refrain from watching it so that the sight of someone like Oprah will begin to look good. :down:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I hope you are referring to the gal right after 1:41. Not only do I applaud your taste, but I think I might FAP to it :p - unless I feel like taking the advice of others and refrain from watching it so that the sight of someone like Oprah will begin to look good. :down:
I envy your libido if such a simple video allows you to fap, Im half your age and unless I have an interested girl at wi-fi distance I probably wont bother to move.

Are you on HRT?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
I envy your libido if such a simple video allows you to fap, Im half your age and unless I have an interested girl at wi-fi distance I probably wont bother to move.

Are you on HRT?
No, LOL.
 
Top