"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why do you think the latest-wave femynism hasn't thrown the cultural meme of the diamond engagement ring into the ashbin of history?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.gq.com/story/lab-grown-diamonds-are-a-thing

Lab-Grown Diamonds: They’re Real, and They’re Spectacular

Getting engaged just got 30% cheaper.
my opinion: Why is this still a cultural meme? Womyn are going to college more, getting more careered up, etc., yet men are supposed to come with the cash for this? Why hasn't femynism destroyed this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
great post. i mean i see your point. the ****ty thing is that the majority of women truly are blind and hold contradictory views on things. this is a testament to: "women dont really know what they want". and its true. i dont buy the whole chad mentality though, that they all just want the hottest 1% of dudes is baloney. when you interact with the real world you realize this imo.
 
Top