"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Why do you read these boards?

Why do you read these boards?

  • For Inspirtation to Meet New Girls

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For Techniques to Get Girls

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Because of Interest in Dating/Attraction psychology

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • For Entertainment (out of boredom)

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • For Overall Personal Growth

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Other (specify)

    Votes: 4 16.7%

  • Total voters
    24

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
What is the MAIN reason why you read these forums?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I was stupid enough to volunteer myself as a moderator for this forum.

Oh well ;)
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
To see things from a different perspective.
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Overal Personal Growth

anyone who votes this, stands most chance to make this forum stand out and own.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
90% - for laughs

6% - to help

4% - to get advice/opinions

:D

(oh and I forgot - for attention from guys over the internet :rolleyes: )
 
Top