"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Why do you pursue women?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Simple question...why do you pursue women?

Don't read anyone else's answer before you post your own.

I'm just curious as to how different people respond.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
NYC
1. I dont pursue. I approach and dangle the carrot till they do the chasin! :cool:

2. I do it all for the nookie. (Why else?)

3. Why do you ask? Considering switching teams?
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Six months ago, it was to lose my virginity.
Now I'm just networking, getting to know as many women as I can.
All the easier to get the choice pieces.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
1
Location
Planet of the Apes
Originally posted by squirrels
Simple question...why do you pursue women?
Because lying in bed with a gorgeous girl in your arms, looking into her eyes and slowly kissing her is the greatest feeling in the world!

I've had it in the past and I want it again!
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
The only thing better than releasing that load after you have made a hottie scream, shout, legs quiver and dig her claws deep in your back is making someone you love with all your heart feel that way. I have had both and both are truly awesome feelings. Im not sure there is a more satisfying feeling than being with a woman. Ive done alot of things in my life, Ive had lots of fun, Ive been a lot of places but all of my best times (and consequently my worst times) had something to do with those feelings I share with the ladies whom have crossed my path.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I really try very hard to just sit back and let word of mouth do the work for me. Every now and then, I see an exceptional beauty and I lay the mack down. (or try to)
 

High Voltage

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
For me the question would best be phrased "Why are you interested in women?" I don't persue because I do not believe the effort is worth it. The way I 'get' women is through repeated casual encounters with friends or chance meetings. Things I would be doing anyway. She gets intrigued and turned on and eventually we meet at a party or something and we end up screwing (or not).

Why do I do it? Sex? Nope. Companionship? Nope. I don't really need either of these. Its just kinda neat to do. Like taking a powerboat out for a spin.

- HV
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Because I am a real man and that is one of the things a real man does.

Where you the one who posted recently about being tired of women or why have sex with them or some gay assed post like that?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I persue women to increase my overall reality of life. By persuing women I learn more and more about human social patterns and how the mind works everyday. Eventually, through my persuits of women, I plan to find someone who I'd really enjoy to settle down with, aka getting married.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I persue women to increase my overall reality of life. By persuing women I learn more and more about human social patterns and how the mind works everyday. Eventually, through my persuits of women, I plan to find someone who I'd really enjoy to settle down with, aka getting married.
And to think your only 14...you've got a long life ahead of you.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
And to think your only 14...you've got a long life ahead of you.
Yep, I know, haha :).
 

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
354
Reaction score
7
Location
Midwest
RE:

Because I'm addicted to women and so was my father who has been divorced 5 times. Fortunately I've never married even in my mid 30's. I can't help it that I'm addicted to the chase, addicted to the intimacy before that first kiss, addicted to new conversations and new personalities to explore, addicted to different hands touching me and me touching them, addicted to 'newness'
 

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2002
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Edmonton, Alberta
Because it's more fun than being fücked up the ãss by another man.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
1) Companionship/lonliness

2) Sex

3) To keep those areas covered so I can stop worrying and focus on my career/hobbies

4) Need for admiration, to find a girl who spends her waking hours thinking of me :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top