"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Why do you never hear men talk about attraction as a problem?

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Speak bro speak!

I kinda feel yall tho..a frame of total power, selfcontrol ,self fulfillment and confidence and experience ..like you're walking with a fefking crone on your head?
Yes, walk around and talk to girls like a King, you are the prize and you have a big d1ck. Or fake it till you make it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
I've never met a man or even read something about a woman whose a "great catch" but "something's "missing. If there's "something off" a man most of the time can pinpoint at it . Already a big difference: men think in "something is wrong" but womem think in "something is missing".
Men can have sex with a hot women if that women ran over their mother with a car.

Personality is more about long term companionship.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Men can have sex with a hot women if that women ran over their mother with a car.
Yes, but after bustin a nut insider her I would totally call her out on running over one of my relatives with a car. Frame is everything. I would punish her with emotional silence and distance while I keep bustin nuts inside her.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
6,136
Yes, but after bustin a nut insider her I would totally call her out on running over one of my relatives with a car. Frame is everything. I would punish her with emotional silence and distance while I keep bustin nuts inside her.
Thats been my entire fecking year with one woman.

I know what you will say next...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top