"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

"Why do you like me?" she asks...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
Yup,

Everyone hit the nail on the head except for the girl :) -- go figure.
:rolleyes:sorry for not thinking like you-not having a penis and all thats a little tough for me.
 

theshist

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by ApocalypseCow
Her: Why do you like me?
Me: Who said I liked you?
I tried that... she just responded by laughin and eggin further on "but i'm serious... y?"

To be a little more in depth about how this came about, I was laying down some neg hits, and a blantant compliment slipped, I mentioned that he was a hb. Then she called me about an hour later with the question. Now she just won't let it drop. She's out of town untill tomarrow night, so I've got plenty of thinkin time ;).. but I don't wanna f*** this one up...
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
cow, that was fvcking classic.

try this

"why do u like me?"
"because you dont give me a reason not to"
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Aw man
I have been asked this before. the boys are right on the money here. Usually she

1. Low self esteem
2. thinks your outta her league.

Or possibly-
Has low IL, and is trying to subconsciously push you away.

It could be either one or a combinating of all three. When this happened to me with a HB 8 I was banging about 3 years ago(dam, almost to the day) it was a combination of all three. thankfully, I seen threw her BS and i didn't really like her much anyway.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top