Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you guys neve blame womens for there bad behaviour ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the funny thing about this site is the guys on here are always blaming themselves , and not the women , your not alpha enough your too beta , it's your fault you didn't get laid , you never once blame the women for the bad behaviour and the way they are these days is horrible , none of you guys can tell me you would like to have a daughter these days. And I think this mindset is bad to only blame your selfs I see a lot of guys on this site have anxiety and depression, what do you expect when you guys are blaming them for not getting laid, so sit back relax boys travel enjoy life Friends sports food beer leave it too fate.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, do you want it to be like this?

OP: "She friendzoned me after I had bought her flowers."

SoSuave: "Don't worry, bro. You didn't make any mistake. It was her mistake. She doesn't deserve you. You'll find Mrs. Right real soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!"

Yeah, that sure would be better, OP. You're right.

Last edited:

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying stupid things like buying flowers I'm saying in general , you guys a full
Of it if use where so successfull with women you wouldn't have time to post on a forum.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly I'll admit I haven't got the tens you guys talk about , a lot of 7 and fives , I just think it's horse **** blaming men all the time when women are the ones that are too Blame.

Amer1group

Don Juan
Reaction score
the funny thing about this site is the guys on here are always blaming themselves , and not the women , your not alpha enough your too beta , it's your fault you didn't get laid , you never once blame the women for the bad behaviour and the way they are these days is horrible , none of you guys can tell me you would like to have a daughter these days. And I think this mindset is bad to only blame your selfs I see a lot of guys on this site have anxiety and depression, what do you expect when you guys are blaming them for not getting laid, so sit back relax boys travel enjoy life Friends sports food beer leave it too fate.
What about starting to see "alpha" and "beta" as mindsets instead of classifications?
"Alpha"= Making things you want happen, in the way you feel comfortable (99.9% of the time that "way" is not needy, etc.)
"Beta"=Being reactive.

It's about doing what works and what is suitable to you; after you useless try that, then you next the woman, you won't change her.

PD: Having time to post here is not related to women, is related either to laugh at the trolls or to provide/receive opinions. If you think that you can get to know everything and then you won't share it, then YOU don't post here and ask your parents why they even had you if they were happy already.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Is a site for males to help males. If you choose to blame your relationship problems on the current state of women today, it's your perogitive. You're just on the wrong site for that type of information.

I would suggest a subscription to Cosmopolitan, where you can learn exactly what every woman wants and needs so that you may adjust your frame accordingly.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying stupid things like buying flowers I'm saying in general , you guys a full
Of it if use where so successfull with women you wouldn't have time to post on a forum.
LOL. Is this a real rebuttal?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because most guys approach the dating game like a video game where women are purely reactive creatures. I am not saying all women are reactive, but it's pretty damn close. I can always see a direct correlation with the amount of women adoring me and how high my status is in a social circle environment. Almost like clockwork. If there wasn't any correlation between attraction and being high value, nobody on this site would talk about it. The bottom line is when you are the alpha leader of the tribe, your dating problems decrease exponentially. This is why this site is 99% pro taking personal responsibility to become the most dominant man you can be.

Another thing to note is that the same bratty behavior beta males see, the alpha male probably won't even see - even if it's the same woman. Women have different sides to show to guys of different status.
Yep, selection is relative and very much volatile. We measure the value of something based on the other options immediately available

Let's say a girl likes a guy in her little bubble of a social circle, because he's the best option. She falls in love with him. Then one day a new guy who is even better enters her social bubble. Her lover is now relatively less attractive, and there's nothing he can do about it. It goes both ways too

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To OP. You have a point. We are conditioned to believe the best of women and the worst of ourselves and to be the ones taking responsibility.
We cannot change women's nature but we CAN change how we deal with others and what behavior we can accept.

As men, we can talk to other men because we share experiences. We can also help others improve because we can see when they have ****ed up, usually because we have done it too.

As for having time to post, I am having more fun now than at any other time in my life, and want to share my experiences so that other men can have a great life too.

I can spare 10 minutes in my lunch break for that (maybe I type faster).

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, some guys on this site claim to be so alpha, but they are the biggest white knight betas when you actually look deeper in to them. This site just puts women on another pedestal it seems like.

Of the 8 women I've met in the last 4 months, none of them could cook, none of them could hold a decent conversation that didn't involve entertainment or social media, none of them worked out regularly or at all, all them were either aspiring to be in education or something stupid, none of them had any personal responsibility, gave ***** head or none at all,and some were just plain weird. Look at all the ***** women in this country because men are failing to do their jobs. As MEN, we decide what is attractive or not. Yet, we are letting women get away with everything and they are turning in to useless vaginas. In Eastern Europe, most of the women are fit, attractive, and more wife materialish because the men won't ***** some fatass feminist whale that couldn't even boil water. There's plenty of people on this site to blame too. This one guy posted in my topic telling me that I should just be content with something with a vagina that wraps her lips around my ****.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to that a lot of advice on this site is about not t putting women on a pedestal, not putting up with bad behaviour and having high standards for yourself. (shrugs) I guess we all interpret stuff differently.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is always the man fault..... I will tell you why.

Either it is something you did to turn her off, or didn't do to turn her on, or you are wasting your time with a chick that doesn't like you. Getting all butt hurt and whinny about how a women treats you is not masculine behavior,

If you are super nice and loyal to a woman and she treats you bad, and you stay around you are a fvcking idiot. You should be spending time with women that like you.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a "meta" way you can look at it.

If you try anything, and don't what you want, you can respond two ways.

Blame "The world.

Or blame "your skills."

If you blame your skills, then the natural response is to increase your skills. This is irrelevant if "the world" is at fault or not. It's a mindset that NECESSARILY pushed you to continuous SELF IMPROVEMENT.

If you blame "the world," you tend to want to look for others who share your experience (misery loves company.) That natural response to this is NOT to increase your skills, but to protect your ego.

One MINDSET will propel you forward to better and better things. Better women, better relationships, higher income.

One MINDSET will keep your ego safe. But your d!ck will be lonely, and your bank account will be empty. But it's ok, since it's not your fault.

THIS IS A TRUISM YOU'LL FIND IN EVERY SOCIETY

It's not the world that's important, it's your RESPONSE to the world.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It is always the man fault..... I will tell you why.

Either it is something you did to turn her off, or didn't do to turn her on, or you are wasting your time with a chick that doesn't like you. Getting all butt hurt and whinny about how a women treats you is not masculine behavior,

If you are super nice and loyal to a woman and she treats you bad, and you stay around you are a fvcking idiot. You should be spending time with women that like you.
Those are perfectly good reasons to blame the men. However, you can't blame a man if he goes on a date and the woman is just staring at her phone the whole time or a similar scenario.