Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you all hate women?

bdl1411

Reaction score
So...I was reading through some of your threads...and it feels like I've landed on a cult site. So many of you seem so angry and disrespectful towards women, obviously because you have been hurt by them (at least that's what I'm hoping). Do you guys not have sisters or moms? How can you label all women the same....boring, shallow, petty, manipulative, stupid, pretty things. I just don't get it. It's not that simple. People are all different. And what's the bs I keep reading about women being different than they used to be....why?...because they don't cook and act as an in house slave? I'm all for co-partnership and equality. I am going to bring home close to a 6 figure income when I graduate...I expect the same...and I also expect for them to help keep the house clean. No one wants to stay at home...can you imagine doing that? It would be boring and not fulfilling...if you disagree...wanna role reverse and you stay at home and do all that? Didn't think so. I think I'm an awesome catch. I know I'm intelligent, I'm respectful and loving and all that crap.....are you guys just meeting wrong people....or do you all have a difficult time with the ladies when you meet them and take your anger out on them over the internet message board? I think you guys need to get out more and quit labeling us all after you've had bad experiences with some. Or maybe you all are just d#$!s...in that case...carry on...and I hope all men are not like you all.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So...I was reading through some of your threads...and it feels like I've landed on a cult site. So many of you seem so angry and disrespectful towards women, obviously because you have been hurt by them (at least that's what I'm hoping)."

First of all no one here hates women. Dissapointed with them? At times yes. Hate them?? No.

And...

Everyone with a penis has been hurt by a woman. So what?

A funny thing is you women tend to hate eachother far more than any man could ever hate you and yourselves even more than ANYONE could hate you so yeah this part of your post is actually quite pointless.

"Do you guys not have sisters or moms? How can you label all women the same....boring, shallow, petty, manipulative, stupid, pretty things."

Well its not so much about name calling as it is about simply identifying what we see in front of us most often while out in the field. Its depressing to run into so regularly no matter where you go. When we use those terms we're not all running around celebrating about it for god's sake. To succeed with most women in the year 2008 we have to lower ourselves to their level and engage in crass dialogue that they seem to crave and likely heard often from their father's growing up. I've found that to succeed surprisingly well on most women.

I opened this chick just yesterday by as an experiment saying "Hey b!tch wanna fvck?" and after she got done pretending to be offended with that whole "Excuse me!" tripe I got her laughing and my c0ck was in her mouth an hour later.

Why did such a callous opener from me work on this chick? Sure you might say it was because I quickly threw her off with a clever reply that made her laugh right after she said "excuse me" but the fact is if she and any of the others I've used this type of callous opening phrase on were self respecting decent women at all they would've maybe swore at me in response or walked away but nope they stood around and jawed with me for a few minutes fully expecting me to charm them out of their panties which I eventually did. The point I'm making is being callous, charming and shallow works on women in 2008 because women in 2008 themselves are callous, charming and shallow. Nothing inside except the desire for cheap thrills which I am more than happy to give to them to get between their thighs. And before you start these chicks I banged were not from the wrong side of the tracks. These were types of girls you'd think were the most innocent flower in the garden.

If you sense any anger at all on the forum its more or less at our parents and society for brainwashing us from the cradle on up that women were all about love and roses and were the nicest creatures around much nicer than men. Our anger I suppose is from the dissapointment we find when we learn for ourselves that this is not the case. Its a lie much bigger for us to reconcile than say Santa or the Easter Bunny not being real (sorry in advance for those that didn't know) and again there are exceptions to the rule that are all about what our parents and society brainwashed us with but those exceptions are so few and far in between its the same as hoping to win the lottery to run into one.

"I just don't get it. It's not that simple. People are all different. And what's the bs I keep reading about women being different than they used to be....why?...because they don't cook and act as an in house slave?"

With great power comes great responsibility. We could care less about making you slave over a stove or clean the house. Typical feminist straw man argument. Most of you can't cook for sh!t these days anyway and clean? You gotta be kidding me. Most women don't even know how to use a broom anymore even though in today's world they all seem to be able to ride one just fine.

The feminist movement has given you all great power that you never had before but instead of all of you using it for good you use the newfound freedom in ever increasing numbers to cheat, lie, trap men into taking care of your bastard children, create an ever increasing ridiculous politically correct culture, steal half or more of a man's money in unfair divorce settlements, keep a man from seeing his children and on and on and on and on. The main one we all hate though is how shallow, vain and vile your newfound freedom has made the majority of you. Drunk with power this is what you have become.

An actual kind feminist once explained to me that in a generation or two from now things should calm down and get to a more balanced level away from the negatives I just brought up but she didn't seem to realize that this isn't going to help anyone out in today's world. In today's world men should follow Leykis 101 to survive and get at least some of their needs met and it is pretty sad that to keep a relationship with women in todays world its all dependent on how much petty excitement and drama you can generate for her rather than love and loyalty being enough for her anymore. Oh am I talking too childish for you now feminist? Sorry but hey you wanted an answer so you have one and it will be the same answer in every guy's heart and soul no matter how much you might think I am being silly, childish, misunderstood, way off base or any other excuse you can come up with for our belief about the negative effects of your movement.

"I'm all for co-partnership and equality. I am going to bring home close to a 6 figure income when I graduate...I expect the same...and I also expect for them to help keep the house clean. No one wants to stay at home...can you imagine doing that? It would be boring and not fulfilling...if you disagree...wanna role reverse and you stay at home and do all that? Didn't think so. I think I'm an awesome catch. I know I'm intelligent, I'm respectful and loving and all that crap.....are you guys just meeting wrong people....or do you all have a difficult time with the ladies when you meet them and take your anger out on them over the internet message board? I think you guys need to get out more and quit labeling us all after you've had bad experiences with some. Or maybe you all are just d#$!s...in that case...carry on...and I hope all men are not like you all."

You think you are "loving and all that crap"?

I think you are a delusional ball buster with a giant chip on her shoulder.

I could care less how much money you make but whoa baby if a guy doesn't make as much money or more than you, modern woman that you are I bet that guy would have no chance with you right?

Like I said before the majority (leaving out exceptions to the rule such as a Penkitten or jwtile) of women today are arrogant, callous, shallow and selfish and the only way for a man to win with them is to be better at all of these negative traits than women are at them and in doing so this lowers our characters and makes us disgusted with ourselves and angry but it works so damned good eventually we start to like it and thrive on it and are happy again.

Strange how that works.

And sure I wish not all women were like you similar to how you wish all men were not like me and the others of this forum but unfortunately most women today are like you and because they are like you the smart men like myself will keep using Tom Leykis tactics to get the only thing that women like you are good for.

Sex.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the same way many members of this forum generalize women, you are generalizing the members of this forum. Not all of them hate women. Hell, not MOST of them hate women.

Some guys do go overboard on the advise to "not put women on a pedestal" and become sexist, but you certainly can't blame the forum or its general population for this.

Feel free to disagree, but men and women are DIFFERENT. There's a reason humans arent asexual. I'm not justifying sexism, but human nature is that men and women are different. Society has begun to move away from that. This is why women respond to masculine men, women are attracted to masculinity the same way that men are attracted to femininity. Masculinity, not misogyny is a major ideal for this site.

I agree that certain members have ridiculous and unfair views of women, and they probably pay for it. But I think you fail to fully realize that men and women are different and very much so.

If these sexist and rude men still have success with women, it is the fault of women, not the men.
As the legendary Pook pointed out "Men will be nice guys when nice guys get laid".

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you get this place at all. Most people who come here are tired of being mistreated and always finishing last and not knowing why. Maybe they type in "how to get a woman" and they click a link which leads to here.

This place doesnt have one solid way of thinking even though you seem very content with judging us all. There are many different ways people strive to improve their life. Some become players and go and get laid as much as possible while just having fun. Some others try change in other areas as well and maybe find a steady companion. Personally I loathe people who play with peoples emotions so players are not high in my book. But its not my place to judge.

You being a woman, I am sorry to say you cannot possibly understand how it is to be a man in todays world. If you are going to judge then just stay away from this site because you wont learn anything if you try to argue against the experiences people have on this site. Everyone doesnt think that every woman is a ***** but there ARE alot of very bad women.

You might think women are great in the western world today but that's only for men who follow womens rules. When you stand up for yourself, get self respect you'll start to realize as a man that women take so much for granted. I've walked away from alot of women who couldn't get out of the thinking "Do as I say or I punish you with... not having sex/ending the relationship/whatever". I will never bow down to threats like that or women who try to coerce me with manipulation into do her bidding.

Please dont feed into the whole "Everyone is different" PC-crap.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
bdl1411 said:
So...I was reading through some of your threads...and it feels like I've landed on a cult site. So many of you seem so angry and disrespectful towards women, obviously because you have been hurt by them (at least that's what I'm hoping). Do you guys not have sisters or moms? How can you label all women the same....boring, shallow, petty, manipulative, stupid, pretty things. I just don't get it. It's not that simple. People are all different. And what's the bs I keep reading about women being different than they used to be....why?...because they don't cook and act as an in house slave? I'm all for co-partnership and equality. I am going to bring home close to a 6 figure income when I graduate...I expect the same...and I also expect for them to help keep the house clean. No one wants to stay at home...can you imagine doing that? It would be boring and not fulfilling...if you disagree...wanna role reverse and you stay at home and do all that? Didn't think so. I think I'm an awesome catch. I know I'm intelligent, I'm respectful and loving and all that crap.....are you guys just meeting wrong people....or do you all have a difficult time with the ladies when you meet them and take your anger out on them over the internet message board? I think you guys need to get out more and quit labeling us all after you've had bad experiences with some. Or maybe you all are just d#$!s...in that case...carry on...and I hope all men are not like you all.

I find this post hilarious. "A cult site?". Why is it that a forum that caters to men and the experiences they've had with women is deemed that way? Are forums that cater to women all respectful towards men and sing of their praises? Women are differnt today. And no, it's not that they don't stay home and cook and clean anymore, it goes much deeper than that. Modern women have lost their integrity. They've been given the green light to go act like hors, and take full advantage of it. Yet, they still want to be treated like ladies and accorded those privelges. Women have always had more choices than men in the dating arena. Men persue, women pick and choose. The difference is, before women stayed with their men, even when times go tough. They didn't spread their legs for every guy they thought was good looking, then come up with BS excuses as to why it's justified. Modern women don't know what they want. Divorce rates have never been higher, and most are initiated by women. Feminists have turned our society and men into politically correct wussies, then they complain that men aren't masculine anymore. It goes to show, never listen to what a woman says, watch what she does.

So sure, you can come on this site and condescend all you want, but in the end, women played the victim card and turned society into what it is today. Now you don't like it.

Thanks.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure I agree with the conclusion that "women have changed'

I think that women and men are very much similar to the way they were hundreds (or thousands) of years ago. If anything has changed, it is society. The freedoms and shackles that modern society has given us causes us to ACT different, but I don't think men and women are really any different.

bdl1411, remember that there will always be people (men and women) who have extremist views. Just as some men view women as backstabbing sex toys, some women only want men for money, fatherhood, or sex. There have been books and websites dedicated to marrying a man for his money.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kontroller I have to give you props here. Credit where credit is due you know im sayin.

I was mostly playing war games earlier. I'm done with that so ima be a good boy on the forum from now on (Today bought this book "Power of Now" - first few pages blew my mind).

Your post is great, except I didn't like the ending (starting w/"you think you're all loving...) But everything before that made alot of sense to me.

I still dont understand this: If whatever the situation today/here is... and it's WORKING for YOU, then more power to you - why are you complaining about it?? You said women are only good for sex, and if that's what you're getting easily.. what's the problem?

Reaction score
This is far from a cult site. The majority of men here are decent human beings who were at one time frustrated by a woman. This site serves to rehabilitate these guys and teach them the proper way to play "the game" so they can get the girl and eventually show the girls what they were missing the whole time by being themselves.

But please do not come here making posts like that. Read around first and try to understand where some of these guys are coming from.

I personally find the site to be a good refresher if you will call it that and it helps me to read other guy's stories and learn all I can from them.

V/R
Doc

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
bd nice to see you step into the fire and brimstone here. ;)

I am going to lay out to you all the reasons you may run into hate on here:

1) A large majority of posters spend most of their time on -- the internet. Why? It's free reign to behave and say whatever they want to, something many wouldn't have the balls to say or do in the "real" world. The internet gives them a fantasy land or a psychology nitch to tap into.

2) Another large majority have never even HAD a woman, all they have had are bad experiences in their lives with women. Women hooking up with their friends, women not wanting seeing them as a sexual being, women using them to buy her drinks ect. Anyone who has actually been in a serious relationship with a woman where they come to get to know her understand how wonderful women can be.

3) Another large majority are here BECAUSE they have been hurt in some way to such a degree that they felt the need to "seek help" with women. Think about that. What makes it worse is that much of the advice they can find on the internet, they can find for free and from random and mostly anonymous people who make money by exposing their pain and churning that knife in their back in order to motivate them to pay for their programs.

So those are the reasons why you recognize a lot of ignorant **** going on in these forums.

What is the truth about women?

The truth is that many women are hard to get to know unless they work with you or some other pre-existing real life set-up exists to meet them and give them enough time to get comfortable with you as a part of their life in some manner. In a bar or even a grocery store line a lack of trust between the sexes combined with some miscommunication is usually the main signal on average.

When women go out to clubs they are extremely selective and feel very powerful and sought after, which justifies them acting in ways that over time can really make a man wonder if he even WANTS a girlfriend. A guy she would be glad to know in real life becomes some shallow label amoung a bunch of stylish hip competition which is abundant and easily accessable. Most of these guys (myself included) use these clubs or bars to meet women and so understandably we can be frustrated. EVEN when we are on the level and cool with you guys, because you are so overloaded by the environment you can't process it and you just want to make it as difficult as possible and let whoever can handle your bull**** eventually win -- if ANYONE is going to at all. Women are bombarded by comments from men in a pretty consistant fashion out there, many of which are drunk, and who's vendetta is painfully obvious that they are trying to impress you by putting on some sort of "show". This of course adds to the problem, causing you all to justify acting the way you do in bars and clubs.

Now of course none of this **** I have told you, you even really care about. You don't REALLY want to know why there are so many haters on here. You just got all emotional and wanted to vent. That's fine. It's the same thing they are doing here. So welcome to the club. :up:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the chick who made this topic was basically promoting relationships with it Vladdy in addition to her other spiel about us being a cult.

My opinion as a response to her is that relationships are worthless in today's hook up Sex in the City type vapid, vain, arrogant and shallow society where the majority of women seek petty never ending excitements and drama and nothing else.

So the problem isn't that I have a problem with just living the Leykis 101 pump em and dump em one night stand type of lifestyle its that this chick is trying to say getting into relationships is a good idea in today's world and I just have to agree with Tom and say no it isn't. Not for men anyway.

When the majority of women stop getting weak in the knees over shallowness, vapid charm, bad boy charisma and callousness, petty excitement, triviality and drama and start valuing instead genuine love, caring, kindness and committment as well loyalty, respect and honor then I'll be the first to jump on the pro relationship bandwagon but as it stands in the year 2008 "Blow Me Up Tom!" because its Leykis 101 all the way for me and countless other men out there.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she accomplished her goal. Make guys discuss something a female troll posted.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you all hate women?
We only dislike the ones who tend to categorize and generalize.

it feels like I've landed on a cult site.
And so, you decided to join!

So many of you seem so angry and disrespectful towards women, obviously because you have been hurt by them (at least that's what I'm hoping).
You're hoping that men have been hurt by women? Am I reading your words incorrectly?

All jesting aside, back up for a second. You've just acknowledged that men get burned by women. So, let's talk about that rather then how this feels and seems like a 'hateful cult site'.

People are all different.
True, but their behaviors are common. That's why you can write something like "People are all different" which only a zillion people have stated before, though each person, such as yourself, is unique.

because they don't cook and act as an in house slave?
Cooking and taking care of the house is a necessary function of living in our society, it doesn't involve slavery. I do it. You do it. We all do it. But being forced against one's will to do things and kept imprisoned and kept from freedom... now THAT'S slavery! That's a far cry from the former traditional roles women had. Women volunteered for those roles by getting married. Hey, they'd have to clean and cook even if they didn't get married, come to think of it, so were they "slaves" even when they were single?

With that logic, it could equally be said that the men were slaves as well.

Men were forced to go out and work one or two jobs every day for their entire lives, and whether they were happy or fulfilled in those jobs did not matter, in order to support a woman and children and provide shelter, sustenance and the things of life for them.

So, these men-slaves did what they had to do, even if it involved working in unsafe hazardous jobs and environments that eventually caused them disease and a premature death. The ones that got seemingly safe desk jobs risked heart attacks from their sedentary life style. In either case, the woman stayed home, met her friends whom she chatted on the phone with for lunch while shopping spending her husband's money (I still see such women at the jewelry counters of department stores buying yet another trinket while hubby slaves away elsewhere) dusted and cleaned, fixed dinner (except for the Doctor's wives I knew that had a maid come in to do that and the maid was paid for by the husband-slave), chatted on the phone with her friends from the bridge club, watched her soap operas (those shows have viewers! They've been on for years! SOMEONE is watching them! Along with watching Oprah and Dr. Phil who also prosper from being viewed by a predominantly female audience) and cleaning little Johnny's nose (which according to a recent study of what makes women happy, it turns out that raising their children makes them deliriously content, so it wasn't such a bad gig for them to stay home with the kids), while the male-slave provided for her idealistic life style.

I'm sorry, who did you say the slave was?

quit labeling us all after you've had bad experiences with some. Or maybe you all are just d#$!s.
One of the things we, as men, notice about women, is their tendency for "What's good for the goose is not for the gander" behavior. As one tiny example, a woman tells a group of men not to label women (because women LOVE to tell men what to do and how they should live and what's right and what's wrong, according to them), but then proceeds to label the men. See what I mean?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People here don't "hate" women. They just advocate seeing them as being more flawed and shallow than women profess to be, and dealing with them accordingly.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
When the majority of women stop getting weak in the knees over shallowness, vapid charm, bad boy charisma and callousness, petty excitement, triviality and drama and start valuing instead genuine love, caring, kindness and committment as well loyalty, respect and honor then I'll be the first to jump on the pro relationship bandwagon but as it stands in the year 2008 "Blow Me Up Tom!" because its Leykis 101 all the way for me and countless other men out there.
I could not agree more. :up: Thanks for making this point. I'm fed up of all the countless shallow girls who have nothing going for them apart from their looks on occasions and who are only interested when there is drama on offer.

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
When the majority of women stop getting weak in the knees over shallowness, vapid charm, bad boy charisma and callousness, petty excitement, triviality and drama and start valuing instead genuine love, caring, kindness and committment as well loyalty, respect and honor then I'll be the first to jump on the pro relationship bandwagon
I have not had this experience at all. I had a long relationship and ended up ruining my relationship because I was unable and unwilling to committ to her, and I was always quick to judge. She couldnt trust in me anymore.

When I found this community I made the mistake of latching onto all the shallow bad boy **** and trying to come off as that type of person. I was viewed as shallow and not worth anyones time for the most part.

You and your friends on here have a problem, which is black and white thinking. Your post obviously shows a deep frustration and anger. Thing about it is simply that women don't want either extreme when they are first meeting you. Expressing either extreme isn't wise. Just enjoy yourself and have fun and the women that are open to meeting someone will too. It's that simple really.

People who think that all women want shallow, vain, arrogant, bad boy men are just picking a place to vent their rage. The truth is these men you interprete that way are not those things at all. They just have self respect and are good at passing the bull**** and tests women throw at them subconsciously to see what they are about. On the surface to an AFC (which most of your memories are from AFC memories) it seems like the guy is a bit of a **** -- but the truth is he is just his own person.

If you think you can walk through the world and interact with women with this attitude you have and find any real success, your mistaken. Sure you will have some here and there in the mist of a sea of rejection -- rejection that seldom effects you because it just confirms your hate and is deflected by the walls you put up to hide behind -- but is that any way to live your life? It certainly is not what women look for. They don't wake up and say I want some dude to hit on me who obviously judges and despises me. Nope. She just wants a dude who can handle her without getting emotional. Looks like you should work on that aspect. ;)

Fact is this women came on here and made a emotional rant post. She is gone now, living her life. She wont even check this thread. Yet here you are dragging up old pains and drama within yourself and spewing hate. So who is the real ******* here? Your better than this dude. C'mon man.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playboy you are a pvssy and are just trying to justify it with your many long winded regurgitated obnoxious posts today and "take it to the man" by shaking your little fist against me and others that don't agree with your sympish mindset.

I speak bluntly here because I am mostly among MEN not counting yourself and bluntness is a language that my fellow MEN can understand easily and do not have to guess at my meanings.

Are you actually a big enough moron to think that I don't turn the charm and shallowness on to epic levels when I'm among a group of chicks?

If you do you would be mistaken as I either turn on the charm and shallowness to epic levels or I experiment with some very callous neg hits followed by a joke that makes the girl laugh and be in my bed later that night.

I'm sorry you are not creative enough to make the shallow bad boy thing work for you but it works for me and the guys who have come to me for advice just great. Maybe where you failed is never PMing me for some tips when you were falling on your face trying to play this game.

Anyway with your attitude you and guys like you have only your hand to share companionship with because a woman takes one glance at you and realizes that you are too big of a pvssy to ever require her's.

"Fact is this women came on here and made a emotional rant post. She is gone now, living her life. She wont even check this thread. Yet here you are dragging up old pains and drama within yourself and spewing hate. So who is the real ******* here? Your better than this dude. C'mon man."

She's probably an account made by you to troll us with.

If so ha ha ha.

You really got us good bucko.

And hey our responses weren't for naught as even if the poster is a troll plenty of women come here to lurk who have the same misconceptions about this place the topic creator (whoever it is) has posted so think of this thread and our responses in it something for a mod or another poster to link to when another woman comes here with the same questions so that we don't have to make new posts about the same thing.

Last edited:

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Playboy you are a pvssy and are just trying to justify it with your many long winded regurtitated obnoxious posts today and "take it to the man" by shaking your little fist against me and others that don't agree with your sympish mindset.

I speak bluntly here because I am mostly among MEN not counting yourself and bluntness is a language that my fellow MEN can understand easily and do not have to guess at my meanings.

Are you actually a big enough moron to think that I don't turn the charm and shallowness on to epic levels when I'm among a group of chicks?

If you do you would be mistaken as I either turn on the charm and shallowness to epic levels or I experiment with some very callous neg hits followed by a joke that makes the girl laugh and be in my bed later that night.

I'm sorry you are not creative enough to make the shallow bad boy thing work for you but it works for me and the guys who have come to me for advice just great. Maybe where you failed is never PMing me for some tips when you were falling on your face trying to play this game.

Anyway with your attitude you and guys like you have only your hand to share companionship with because a woman takes one glance at you and realizes that you are too big of a pvssy to ever require her's.

"Fact is this women came on here and made a emotional rant post. She is gone now, living her life. She wont even check this thread. Yet here you are dragging up old pains and drama within yourself and spewing hate. So who is the real ******* here? Your better than this dude. C'mon man."

She's probably an account made by you to troll us with.

If so ha ha ha.

You really got us good bucko.

And hey our responses weren't for naught as even if the poster is a troll plenty of women come here to lurk who have the same misconceptions about this place the topic creator (whoever it is) has posted so think of this thread and our responses in it something for a mod or another poster to link to when another woman comes here with the same questions so that we don't have to make new posts about the same thing.
lol. Cool man. Im not going to argue with you.