Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women publicly shame their ex? And why do they do it more when they have a new man? And less when they are single?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy. He is ex because 'he wasn't good enough for her'.

Truth is of no importance during courting process thus ex is always a wuss (betaized man that run from her or was left by her) sexual freak (he had high sexual drive and she either tried to barter her puss.y in relationship too much or made it to available for him so he got bored of it) or a brutal (she has great orgasms when treated like ultimate slut in bed/beaten BUT he left her or she left him because he got off on it way too much so she doesn't want to think about her like a real slut).

Ex is always this terrible, unfair, scheming, tyranical, mistreating guy with whom you'd probably enjoy having a beer or two if you'd really meet him.

What you should do in fact is to screen ANY text about her ex really good. If she is sh.it talking him a lot = her real SMV might be lower than you initially thought. It's a great clue.

Lot of sh.it talk about exes = run, she is waste of time and money. Don't stick it into her, you can do better (she is too easy lay/way below your SMV)

If she sh.it talks him just a bit = she got her shi.t together but not entirely

No discussion about exes = she is tough one to crack. It's either great sign or terrible sign.
Well said Sir.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to ask, how do you stop this (legally)...??

Been there. I don't know how it could have been stopped, short of moving away.
I suppose someone could threaten a slander lawsuit. Or if things are getting really ugly, have a lawyer send her a certified letter in the mail that threatens one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose someone could threaten a slander lawsuit. Or if things are getting really ugly, have a lawyer send her a certified letter in the mail that threatens one.
That would be childish and playing into a woman's frame.

The masculine frame;

Dismiss, then go about being a mother fvcking great man and ignore when she comes crawling back for some validation.

You think she can ignore an ex who has turned into mother fvcking great man, that has moved on flawlessly without her ?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I always thought that ladies do this to either a, try and get a reaction from the dude. Or try to look innocent in front of their friends and make the dude look like the bad guy. Nine times out of ten, it's not entirely his or her fault. But she wants to save face.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that ladies do this to either a, try and get a reaction from the dude. Or try to look innocent in front of their friends and make the dude look like the bad guy. Nine times out of ten, it's not entirely his or her fault. But she wants to save face.
She wants a reaction imo

Whith no reaction she will eventualy stoo wasting her time bad mouthing you

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She wants a rwaction imo

Wheb no reaction she will eventualy stip wasting her time bad mouthing you
Very true. I see my ex's from time to time. You know what the best reaction is? None whatsoever. Either give them no attention or be smiling and happy around others. It drives them insane that they no longer have an effect on you.

Skittles76

Banned
Reaction score
It's a mixture of validating their decision, and some women are just that emotionally cruel. Once they lose attraction for you you become a nuisance and a disappointment.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I've been looking for a blog or post or white paper... that explains some or all of the following...
Why do women publicly shame their ex?
Why does the public shamming increase when they have a new man?
And why they do it less or none at all when they are single or sometimes backpedal?!?

The above mentioned cycle is something that I went through about 14 years ago when my girlfriend of 3 years left me for another man. Now my brother-in-law has been going through the same thing... The same cycle...

Your opinions are wanted, needed, and much appreciated.
1. To show their new mate/potential suitors that you're the cause of her pain that will reflect the white innocent image in her.. This kind of girl are retarded. And never grow beyond any relationships.
2. To ignite the white knight/savior within her new romance.. This relationship usually didnt last long, the same thing will happened in their new romance.
3. Because there's none of the above, no reason for her to scapegoat you yet.

This is another form of relationship "triangulation".. Never ever be in any kind of relationship that involve triangulations wether you're an ex or a new suitors, because one day you may become that exs, recycled and used again or may be just a chumps at the end of it.

Now you know most insecure emotionally retarded women do this :).. Get an emotionally healthy female and u won't have any of this issue.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’m sure he has a pen with him. Just write “slutt” on her forehead while it’s happening.
Then get up and leave.
This was a ruined endeavor long before this happened.
A man must know inside that he always was superior to a woman in all the things that matter. He was born that way.

Lower forms of life exist to support the higher forms of life.

Lichen and Moss consume volcanic rock which turns into soil. Plants consume the soil nutrients to grow. herbivores consume the plants to survive. Predators consume the herbivores to survive.
Lower forms of life exist to support the higher forms of life. It’s more associated with survival than fitness.

A woman left to her own devices and wandering around without leadership destroys herself. These days her master is social reconstructs that lead her to unhappiness and self destruction. Thus she destroys herself. She is even less than a female and the bearer of the next generation. She is a lower form of life. The beauty that is the world, feminine, has been degraded to the lower form and thus are only fit to be consumed (used) and never coveted.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a girl publicly shames her ex because she wants to establish that whatever caused the breakup, it was all your fault.
When she gets a new guy she wants to impress, it's even more important for her to establish that narrative.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women do that when I was in my twenties, recently trying to friend me on FB.

LMAO...