Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women publicly shame their ex? And why do they do it more when they have a new man? And less when they are single?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I've been looking for a blog or post or white paper... that explains some or all of the following...
Why do women publicly shame their ex?
Why does the public shamming increase when they have a new man?
And why they do it less or none at all when they are single or sometimes backpedal?!?

The above mentioned cycle is something that I went through about 14 years ago when my girlfriend of 3 years left me for another man. Now my brother-in-law has been going through the same thing... The same cycle...

Your opinions are wanted, needed, and much appreciated.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience when a woman talks bad about her ex it means she still has deep feelings for him. Take your single mom for instance. She will go on and on at length about how the father of her kid is a deadbeat bum, walked out on her 5 seconds before she went into delivery, kicked the dog, flushed the gold fish down the toilet, etc. However, she will dump the guy she’s dating to run back to him the moment he feels like playing house for awhile and it’ll be like none of that ever happened.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I've been looking for a blog or post or white paper... that explains some or all of the following...
And why they do it less or none at all when they are single or sometimes backpedal?!?

The above mentioned cycle is something that I went through about 14 years ago when my girlfriend of 3 years left me for another man. Now my brother-in-law has been going through the same thing... The same cycle...

To steal all the pieces of his life possible. Those connections that become influenced become hers.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were both of these women trashy bitches? It sounds like trash behaviour to me. Treat them as they no longer exist.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo the public shaming only works if the man let it happen.

If the man dont give a **** about what she says or do, she wont be able to get to him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If the man dont give a **** about what she says or do, she wont be able to get to him.
Yes but they turn others the man interacts with.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

She's a **** and public shaming is no diff then the poison drop. Its to spite him before he can pull hotter and younger.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Lots of women talk bad about me and yet lots of women hold me in high regard.

In both cases I don't care and nor should any man.

It is I who chooses who gets my attentions.

And it's always the one that amuses me the most.

Get ur priorities right gents.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leaving the whole ego and you shoul or shouldn't know

first rule, she is never ad the fault of a end of a relationship, she can't be wrong on anything so the problem is the guy, with someone she feels like she is free to talk sh!t since she is not alone, "my ex is bad see I have a new one"

when she is single she tend to hold because they can get back, she will try to reel him back and when he is bad her friends don't have a stingy eye on him

in the end understand woman do things to apease they egos and to keep her accepted in social settings, woman need to be in a group to feel safe nad for having a life, so talking back about a ex is like her saying he is bad and trying to isolate him from a social group, but when there is a chance she will get back with him she will tone that down, so she can keep her group going.

there is a lot about this, on how you should bring her to your world, and be doing things she is not used to, is all about herding her mind to your place, a place she will only see her when you are close if you are not, she would lose that social setting

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first rule, she is never ad the fault of a end of a relationship, she can't be wrong on anything so the problem is the guy
I had never noticed that women never feel at fault when a relationship ends. Thank you for pointing this out, because it makes sense, and seems to be part of the answer to me understanding the anti-ex / public shamming cycle. Additionally I can see the human mind doing mental back-flips just to move on and also, to a degree, be delusional about who was really at fault... All to just to get over someone and move on.

in the end understand woman do things to appease their egos and to keep her accepted in social settings, woman need to be in a group to feel safe
Well put Sir. I had noticed women like to protect their reputations, but I never thought of it as a herd/group safety thing. This insight you've provided, this logic, is exactly what I was seeking.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience when a woman talks bad about her ex it means she still has deep feelings for him.
I agree. I was recently around one girl that wouldn't shut up about her ex. She was dating my brother-in-law. I remember thinking "wow, she keeps bringing up her ex and spends most of her mental energy on him... She must still like him... A lot...". Weeks later moved back in with her ex..................

Also when she has a new man, the anti-ex crap seems to intensify... I often wonder if it is to convince the new man "I no longer have feelings for him". But it probably ALSO has something to do with herd/group safety as mentioned by Alvafe within this thread. I can see the woman trying to convenience everyone around her (her herd) "I am not at fault! I did the right thing! I am over my ex! I found a new man! I am not a *****!". When in reality none of those things are true...

What kills me is when the women gets angry about her ex finding a new man. She anti-ex crap seems to intensify to the highest level at that point... It feels like she wants to **** block and keep any other females away from him... Like she wants to keep him on the backup... It reminds me of the phrase "women treat purses and men the same"... Basically "you can't have my old purse, I may need it, it is my backup purse!".

So right now I'm going to look for evidence of what happens when a female ape or monkey finds a new mate. I'm not even joking...

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Were both of these women trashy bitches? It sounds like trash behaviour to me. Treat them as they no longer exist.
Yes. Both were trashy bitches with reputations to protect and seemed to enjoy the attention.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trashy women, especially if they're dumb, are incapable of keeping their mouths shut. They have to cause drama, somehow they seem to think it makes them look good

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To steal all the pieces of his life possible. Those connections that become influenced become hers.
This. Never underestimate how vicious and downright immoral women can potentially act in order to win a breakup. Scary chit

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Win" a breakup?
Yeah to destroy the guy. Especially if you dump them. They’re ego can’t handle it so the need to destroy the source of ego invalidation, rather than handle it maturely like an adult, is very strong. But I’ve only dated insane women so far lol

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have to ask, how do you stop this (legally)...??

Been there. I don't know how it could have been stopped, short of moving away.