Why do women play these games?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
DJVladdy said:
I wont waste time contending/disagreeing with nonsense in your last post - its like talking to the wall.

Sad thing is not that you have convinced yourselves of this bs.. its that new guys who come here who actually want to learn and come up in various aspects of life will read AND internalize this garbage written by dweebs like you.

Hopeless pathetic waste of life - both you and your buddy.

I wont talk bad about lets see who else talked the same way...
MadManic; Jack-something - the guy who talked about how manly he was but hated girls because they would use the sad chump for rides in his car, so some other dude would **** them LOL, and of course the midget. those three havent been posting lately because they probably killed themselves or something - I would not even be surprized.
So are you the better man...? Smarter stronger? more correct? Better advice giver?
Does your hostility prove your superiority? or exemplify your ignoran
ce?

Luckily for you the answers to those questions do not matter at all.. Right!?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
As far as "ingnoring" them goes, a lot of times that doesn't work either. A good example of this is when you're passing a hottie and pretend you're not phased by her, in which you don't acknowledge or look at her. I can't tell you how many times I've done this, where they've never seemed to care whether I was checking them out or not. I'm tellin' ya, there's not a lot a guy can work with out there. It's rough.
Soo true..

LOL... Be careful with that reality talk.... some folks get scared of talk like that and lash out...

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
slaog said:
...If 10% of men attract 90% of women then it's up to the man to get into the 10%. ...
LOL.. ok now read that ^^^ slowly... 3 or 4 times..!
You are not making sense...
I mean it's up to you to get into the 10% of top men. In other words become better than others in the top 10%.

DonGordon said:
If 90% of women are going for the top 10% of men, they are not going for the top 20% ... So what this means is that women become more and more picky and demanding as men try to do more to impress them (be in the top 10%)... Which is also why women have soo much power... As too many men compete for too few women in the dating game, desperate men are doing more and more favors for women in hopes of winning over the next 30 men trying to get her so what do women do? They take as much as they can from as many men as they can get it from.
You're missing the point Don. It's not about numbers. Women are attracted to a particular type of man and it's up to you to become that man ie a DJ.

Women don't have power if you don't give it to them. If you are a DJ you'll be attractive to women and you won't be acting desperate and doing silly favours either.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly Don.

I mean again I can certainly respect people's right to believe that the best life approach is one of unrelenting Pollyannish extreme optimism topped off with a side of arbitrary morality but I just cannot find myself ever being in agreement with such a system because those that believe in it are approaching the world for what they want it to be.

We on the other hand are approaching the world for what it is.

And that does not make us pessismists because we don't automatically think oh this or that situation is just so bad because its not totally outstanding for us.

No we look at the contents of the glass as a fact.

If its capacity is used up by 50% then that is what we view the glass as being.

Containing half ie 50%.

We don't say the glass is half empty like a pessimist would.

We are just about facts and the what is of life.

Not the what we want it to be reality and frame the morality crew is living in.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Exactly Don.

I mean again I can certainly respect people's right to believe that the best life approach is one of unrelenting Pollyannish extreme optimism topped off with a side of arbitrary morality but I just cannot find myself ever being in agreement with such a system because those that believe in it are approaching the world for what they want it to be.

We on the other hand are approaching the world for what it is.

And that does not make us pessismists because we don't automatically think oh this or that situation is just so bad because its not totally outstanding for us.

No we look at the contents of the glass as a fact.

If its capacity is used up by 50% then that is what we view the glass as being.

Containing half ie 50%.

We don't say the glass is half empty like a pessimist would.

We are just about facts and the what is of life.

Not the what we want it to be reality and frame the morality crew is living in.

Let me say first that I do respect your belief and very much have respect for you.

However, again and again, I have found something troubling. However, seeing I have leanings to the safe bet and you are quite popular, I always doubted my own views rather than question yours. Not that to says your is wrong, but I been trying to more incoporate "realism" rather than use my discernment against it because it rather sound like the safe bet. So let me express my opinion and thoughts that I been having. This time, I'm not going to question mine, but question yours.

While you have said repeatedly that you respect the right for others to have alternative views, I sense there is a lack of respect to the idea as valid itself. I think it is ironic that you say "the optimist" are giving "the realists" a "dirty" name. I think using language as "unrelenting pollynanish extreme optimism toped off with a sid of arbitary morality" sounds pretty negative too. Perhaps I'm just misinterpreting, but words like pollynanish, extreme, and arbitary morality sounds pretty dismissal.

Not to mention that people trend to value "truth" and "reality," to make a simple analogy that is recognizable in this forum: since Red Pill is awakening and see the "truth" and Blue Pill is continuing to live in the fantasy, as much philosophical debate which is better, most people still value "Red Pill" and like not to think that thinking differently is taking the "Blue Pill." Since you say that you view the half glass of water as "Containing half ie 50%," it sure seems that anyone who say "the glass is half full" as the optimist says, in an way, you are saying that if a person does not see the world as "containing 50%" then he is not accepting "reality" or "truth." Intentionally or not, it does sounds like the optimist is "blue pill."

I would like to also contest as well while you say the world is 50 percent water and therefore the facts are thus. Perhaps the world is actually 70% and the fact are a bit brighter.

I like to contest by posing another idea the world may actually be large enough that both ideology are in the "reality" (have I a theory based on the sociological idea of Dunbar's Number of 150 people). Whatever the true proportion of the types of people in this world, or just this country as many complain, all what matters is the 150-250 main people you interact with. The family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, classmates, and any other significant relationship is what make up the person's world. Anyone else, while you see them as cashiers or walking pass them on the street, you only get to interact with their courtesy face and thus never have to deal with their darker side. Thus if one is able to surround with such people, whose the wiser? The world proportion may be actually all ****, but it doesn't matter at all.

Now, again, I do agree on the principal of Live and Let Live. If you are happy with your current path, more power to you. As long you are happy and no one getting hurt, there should be no problem. However, I have to say, from the beginning while my pragmatic side of me advocate that your side is the safe bet (there's a statistical reasoning to yours maybe better, it's similar to assuming guilty till proven innocent, it means those who is proven innocent is a lot more likely to be innocent and alot more of the guilty who get punished, but it also means many innocent who just don't have a strong enough case will also get punished, the reversal is true too and that's the US justice system). However, many other parts of me definately leans towards Interceptor type of thinking, much closer to Bruce Lee's philosophy and Randy Pausch said in his famed last lecture. I'm much more leaning to Aristotle thinking of "bird of a feather flock together," Confuscius statement of that all men are born kind, and Taoism thinking of going back to the child, seeing like what a child would see with wonder and innocence. Not to say, I don't also like Machiavelli, but as I said before and say it again, even his ideas was that "negative." Also, thus far, incorporating the thinking of the vapidcity and low-character of women and people which leads me to automatically judge and see the opposite direction have lead nothing but to piss off good people who while have some of what you said, I also noted how they are still have good in them too including doing volunteer work and not as catty as some are said to act. Though perhaps it is my filter in action and I don't even know, though that only valid if I take that theory to be correct. However, I like not to thinkng I'm just closing my eyes and ears and wishing the world to be something that is not. I perfer to thinking that I'm not just taking the blue pill and hoping the self-motivational white lie to myself would lead me to success.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
As far as "ingnoring" them goes, a lot of times that doesn't work either. A good example of this is when you're passing a hottie and pretend you're not phased by her, in which you don't acknowledge or look at her. I can't tell you how many times I've done this, where they've never seemed to care whether I was checking them out or not. I'm tellin' ya, there's not a lot a guy can work with out there. It's rough.
While ignoring is a useful social tool sometimes, surely it's not the answer to everything. You're definitely right.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
I mean it's up to you to get into the 10% of top men. In other words become better than others in the top 10%.
Now, I will hypothesize under the assumption that DonGorgon's 10% theory is correct. (I do not know whether it is, but let's say for the sake of discussion it is)

If these women which we speak of only pick from the 10%, and guys have to exert a large amount of effort to get into this 10%, then surely it is empowering to them that we are exerting all this effort to get them to sleep with us/have them as a GF/whatever.

And while the ideal of a "don juan" on this site is that of a man who follows his own destiny, I do not believe that that destiny is always conductive to being awesome with chicks.

I know plenty of guys who are following their life path succesfully and exploring their talents and desires which are extremely healthy (cage fighters, writers, chefs) yet are absolutely hopeless with women for various reasons. When I say hopeless, I mean the types of guys who have had a few long term girlfriends here or there, but generally do not get much attention from women or have much success with pick up.

These people would need to make some conscious decisions to work very hard on various aspects of themselves, aspects which may require incredible effort.. which would seriously divert them from their other goals and aspirations.. in order to get themselves to that elite top 10%, if Don's 10% theory is true.

But the only way we can know for sure is to get out there and try.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a teacher preacher, or anything like that

- I am a man with his a) own opinion, b) a backbone (not too often for this site as im seeing) c) and despite my age - an ability to detect bullsh!t and see through people - especially ones like you.

Your conspiracy fairy-tale theories are sh!t. Deep down you know they are sh!t. They all are excuses for failure in one form or another. Instead of fixing up your situations - you make a comfortable theory that "justifies it", then actually start believing in it, and try to influence OTHERS to believe it. THAT's where the problem is.

Don, you don't have a team of women - girls stay away from people like you like a plague. B!tching about capitalism and 10:90 ratios - and contending that your opinions are FACTS... pleaaase. Kontroller - you are just a sore loser living in constant bitterness, with a subconscious need to follow others; therefore you create idols for yourself to FURTHER try and prove and reinforce you "excuse-theories" for failures in life. That why you look up to and praise/idolize VU, leykis, et al.

...See, I can also be all articulate, and "proper" and sh!t... Excpect I like to call a square a square and a circle a circle. But even in this very post I'm trying hard to abstain from profanity while addressing you two in particular.
You two, and people like you are such a damn joke (albeit with developed verbal skills), I see it right away... but many others will NOT..

Back to my topic:

-some guy named chris i believe - saying how you MUST be black/hispanic to get with women;

-wutang claiming you need to be 5'11.2635837560" precisely, or more to even make it in life

-MadManic saying you have to be white

-Jack saying you have to be a super-feminine emo

-Don talking about his "proven" theories and prerequisites, i dont know what the hell he'll come up with next

-KX saying you need to be a lowlife/abuser

There are parallells between these scenarios. In other terms:
Brothers, this is all the SAME SH!T
lame ****, written by pathetic losers.
Only difference is that you 2 are much more eloquent.

I imagine many people are reading this and just nodding their head at what i wrote. If you aren't, then I'll try to clarify. After all, English isn't my first language but I'm trying.

P.S.

KX,

Thanks for giving me a bad rating on my account, so I got that red dot because of your comment. you made me sooooo sad i wont sleep at night. Yep, you took revenge on me alright..

Some guy trying to shut me up earlier in this thread:

I wrote my personal opinion without sugarcoating. Oh did I forget to ask you for permission? Please accept my MOST SINCERE apologies :(

Finally Interceptor:

Why are you even wasting your time arguing with these parrots? If I were you, I'd just laugh at them.
As for your question about Leykis... I think I've answered it already. These people need something to worship, even if it's a creature like that. Funny, isn't it? Or sad.

On a lighter note: I just took the biggest dump a little while ago... MAN that was GOOD!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"KX,

Thanks for giving me a bad rating on my account, so I got that red dot because of your comment. you made me sooooo sad i wont sleep at night. Yep, you took revenge on me alright.."

Clearly it chapped your ass or you wouldn't be crying about it ya fvckin tard.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys cut the flaming out..

It's okay to butt heads about things, but if you recognize that the other guy's head is up sh1ts creek and unwilling to be open-minded, then walk away. His loss, right?

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure its not your attitude? Because most women don't like men that behave stuck-up and if you don't want a woman that's like that than you need to stop acting like you better than everyone else. Until that happens you will continue to get " I'm busy" answers. When you ask a woman on a date.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
At the end of the day, these women want the best catch. When you refrain from being so available, you give her the impression that she's not being attractive enough. She has to prove to herself that she can get you. Her reputation is at stake! Now do you understand? This is also social proof 101. When she gets the jock, she gets to be with one of the cool guys. The cool guys give her the "self esteem" and power when walking across the hall. She doesn't care about the nice guys at the end of the hall. She wants the attention. any girl under the age of 26 wants this. It's a fun ride. They don't have to worry about settling yet. They know they have the p>ssies that every nice guy wants. And if push comes to shove, they'll just go with the nice guy when they know they're ready to settle. Because again, nice guys are everywhere. Look at the clothes they wear, the way they walk. They all mount to one thing. That's status and power.

Now, there are some classy girls who don't do that kind of thing. Don't get me wrong. Not ALL women are like that. There are some genuine women who will love you for you. But you have to look for the right one. Choose and choose wisely. Now that you know about the game, play along.
This is the truth that will set any AFC free. Its at the heart of attraction, its the definition of wanting.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Vlad, in all honesty, I dont even feel like I'm 'arguing' AT ALL.

I think it's the nature of Forums like this to give equal opportunity to express our views.

And every person can, and should take advantage of it.

This also includes following the advice of the posters as you see fit.

However, keep in mind though, that it is very difficult to judge what you read when you dont really know WHAT it is you've been looking for and what you REALLY need.
I am still of the opinion that all the tips, and tricks, and 'negs' and DHVs et al, are simply putting on a Band Aid on a gaping wound of lost masculinity....

And to follow tactics, without a STRATEGY for living your life as a FREE, well Educated, mature, and GROWING Man will usually end up in failure anyway.

I want results too.
And I am happy for those who are getting results and are truly happy.

But I am concerned for those who are following the 'tips and tricks' and are NOT REALLY HAPPY.

Think about that.

Why isnt it working out for ya?

A Tactic, is NOT the same as a STRATEGY.

Acting and pretending are NOT the SAME as BEING.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prod said:
Now, I will hypothesize under the assumption that DonGorgon's 10% theory is correct. (I do not know whether it is, but let's say for the sake of discussion it is)

If these women which we speak of only pick from the 10%, and guys have to exert a large amount of effort to get into this 10%, then surely it is empowering to them that we are exerting all this effort to get them to sleep with us/have them as a GF/whatever.

And while the ideal of a "don juan" on this site is that of a man who follows his own destiny, I do not believe that that destiny is always conductive to being awesome with chicks.

I know plenty of guys who are following their life path succesfully and exploring their talents and desires which are extremely healthy (cage fighters, writers, chefs) yet are absolutely hopeless with women for various reasons. When I say hopeless, I mean the types of guys who have had a few long term girlfriends here or there, but generally do not get much attention from women or have much success with pick up.

These people would need to make some conscious decisions to work very hard on various aspects of themselves, aspects which may require incredible effort.. which would seriously divert them from their other goals and aspirations.. in order to get themselves to that elite top 10%, if Don's 10% theory is true.

But the only way we can know for sure is to get out there and try.
This is the type of wonderful analytical post that keeps forums alive and kicking... Lets have more posts like this. :up: