Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women online agree to a first date then flake?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has happened to me 3 times in a row now.

I just don't understand why they respond and agree to the date in the first place.

My answer now is lol whatever and I delete their number and click meet me on dozens of new girls to get fresh talent in.

Last edited:

EastvsWest

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not any different anywhere you meet a women. They are 95% flakes and my chick friends even tell me how often they do it. It all comes down to the fact that chicks are giant pussies. None of them can just say NO. It's hilarious they can't even say NO online.

I say you saved yourself cash. So far since March I have been out on around 8 first dates with online chicks, 2 of them got a second date, and 1 a third date and that's about it. The 3 date chick I was strictly trying to bang cause she was cute, but I knew she was a gold digger. It's all just a giant mess. Chicks have so many options everywhere they can flake whenever they want. I would say if you said yes lets get a drink to a fat chick she would not flake haha.

The around 10 chicks since March I have gotten numbers from either in Bars, Events, or on the street. I have 0 first dates. Every damn one of them flaked on me. Given 3-4 of those I could have banged first night, but I pussed out thinking it could be more. Not anymore all about banging, but I do admit I am in a severe dry spell a 5 is almost looking tempting but I just can't do it to myself.

It's really makes my EX tempting as we broke up on really good terms. It's a giant dating $hit show out there. Oh and on deleting the numbers. Yup that is what you have to do. I am at the point if a chick does not txt me back in lets say 6 hrs. DELETED. Not worth the damn trouble as they are obviously not that interested.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also experienced 3 first dates where we made out but no 2nd date. 1 first date I banged that date. Another 2 got to 3 dates, they both wanted to be the GF but not good enough (one a 6 no kids, the other an 8 but has kids) and wouldn't bang unless I "clarified my intentions". Yeah and guess what the 1 I banged was the worst of the lot, a 43 yr old MILF who is a 6 on a good day.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EastvsWest said:
It's all just a giant mess. Chicks have so many options everywhere they can flake whenever they want.
^^^^This pretty much sums it up.

My buddy, who's a serial online dater and a master at it, now sets up two dates at the same. If one of them actually doesn't flake it's better to be the flaker and save her for another day.....or sometimes same day :)

And, as the way of the world of dating, flaking on a girl usually will gain you an increased level of attractiveness.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a chick attractive enough that you know at least one other guy wants to stick it in her, you can be sure that she always gets invited to many events (online dating is just one of those) on a given night. She'd say yes to all of them, picking whatever strikes her mood on the day.

You need to adopt the same strategy. Double, triple book that date. Or set one up where you go out to have fun and potentially pick up, tell her she can meet you there. If she doesn't show, it doesn't matter.

Welcome to Combat Dating.

EastvsWest

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is total bull**** is that I would never flake just to flake after asking a chick out. IF I was sick or something sure I would. And if I asked for a chicks number at the bar I asked for it cause I wanted it, not because I felt bad. If they didn't want me to have it lie and say you have a boyfriend, or don't be a ***** and just say you aren't interested (This has happened a few times and I actually told the chick thanks I appreciate it).

It's funny so far on this post we are all in our 30's. We are grown up but damn chicks never will be. And they really wonder why dudes just bang them and toss them aside. It's almost a vengeful banging for all the flakes. So chicks that got pumped and dumped blame the flakes! hahaha

I honestly wish I could just spin 3-4 plates. I really try hard but occassionally I will have a couple of bites but then 3-4 weeks nada. It's just one of those things that drive men to insane frustration levels! haha

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting, I haven't had a flake in years. But then again, I don't go for super hotties (not that there are many of those online to begin with).. I go for the average chicks.

Tell us more about the women you contacted, how you contacted them, and what led up to the date plans. I'm very intrigued by this.

EastvsWest

Don Juan
Reaction score
My actual flake percentage on the first date for online chicks is really low once the date is set. They have ranged from 6-8. The 6`s I never contacted as I wouldn't want to bang them. The rest didn't want to bang me I guess. Not sure how I am having such a hard time finding a mutual we both want to bang, but I am.

As far as real life chicks? I have no clue what the hell I am doing wrong with them. Dates have been setup flake, or they never answer first contact. I guess all 10 of those chicks didn't want to bang me cept the 4 on the first night I blew, and that was one haha

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been flaked on much once they've agreed to the date as long as the date is not set more than a couple days in advance. But worst of all is to be stood up. You know, when they verify they are coming maybe even 15 to 30 mins before the meet up time but don't show up after you already got to the place.

I had this happen 2 night in a row, Saturday and last night.
I can't remember this happening more than once or so in years. It's straight up psycho behavior. Maybe it's even a new trend. I can even see some dating guru telling women to stand a guy up and see how he responds. That's how retarded some of the advice is out there.

If a girl flakes, lets me know within a reasonable amount of time in advance, then I just shrug it off and move on. If a girl stands me up, I neg her hard and call her a psycho and move on. I want to make it clear to her immediately that she is sh!t and I'm done.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think two in a row would be considered a conspiracy.

You guys might be batting out of your league. I usually can't even set up dates with 7s and up because they give me the "I'm the prize" attitude right off the bat and I stop contacting them. That's a deal-breaker for me. I'd rather bang a lifetime of friendly 5s than deal with attitude.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I don't think two in a row would be considered a conspiracy.

You guys might be batting out of your league. I usually can't even set up dates with 7s and up because they give me the "I'm the prize" attitude right off the bat and I stop contacting them. That's a deal-breaker for me. I'd rather bang a lifetime of friendly 5s than deal with attitude.
I agree two in a row wouldn't be a trend except being stood up hasn't happened more than once or so in many years.

Neither one was really that hot to be out of my league. The Saturday girl was attractive, but she seemed very suspicious and I suspect she might be a call girl or a psycho. The Sunday one was definitely not too attractive and showed signs of feeling not good enough for me. Maybe I just ran into two psychos, but online dating is full them. It's really strange to get stood up two nights in a row.

If i try to date out of my league, I either get no response, or they stop talking or it otherwise never progresses to making plans for them to flake on in the first place.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had fairly good results with online dating. I can recall only one flaking permanently. A lot of times I'll have them flake first but re-schedule and hold to it. That's cool because after two flakes in a row from the same girl, she gets NEXTed.

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on the context. You will have much better success with the number if you approach during the day. Night game is different if she is attractive. You have to isolate her and see how far you can get. Push the envelope. That 5 minutes with you will not mean anything over the course of her night.

Night game and online dating are very much the same as far as flaking is concerned. I found that setting up the date via phone call lowers the odds of flakage. Somehow the voice to voice conversation build comfort and some obligation for her to come.

Always text on the morning of the date to confirm.

EastvsWest

Don Juan
Reaction score
What sites you guys using?

POF - not worth the trouble or time they are all 5's either in personality or looks. Met 1 chick and she was a gold digger done with that $hit.

Okcupid- Met 2-3 off here and 1 was the hottest online chick I went out with. Actually got a 2nd date, but I guess she decided she was out of my league (It was funny because she was a normal one as she told me she didn't even tell her friends she was on a site). Other chick...stated "average" and had nice pics. Big Ole Ass. Probably should have banged but couldn't get myself to do it.

Match - 4 chicks. 2 Average and 2 Cute. The cute girls I could instantly feel weren't that attracted to me, although 1 kept txting me as a pen pal...next! The other 2? Well it was the same way I wasn't attracted to them.

Yet with all of these chicks? I have never ever been stood up. That is complete bull****. Even if instantly I was not attracted I would at least have a drink. That is just common courtesy. I guess if you were dating 21-22 year old's but chicks in their 30's? Really?

I am also 100% date and no flake when they contact me first.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much comfort and fun flirty banter are you creating with them before planning a date? Because I'm guessing not much.

You need to peak their emotions in a good way first then go for a date. Also plan them almost as a spontaneous thing or for the same night, next day tops. Any longer and you're upping your chance of them flaking.

This is all from experience. Too many options for them, planning 2-3 days in advanced and she's already forgotten about you by then.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These 3 flakes were with a 9, 8 and 7.5 respectively. The date and time had been set. I try to arrange the date for ASAP but sometimes girls (not just the flakes) genuinely want to come out in 3-5 days.

Generally the hottest girls seem to flake the most.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking is a function of sex rank and options.

The younger and more attractive a girl is in relation to the local market, the higher her sex rank. The higher her sex rank, the more options she has. Most attractive girls (especially online) will commit to multiple options and pick the best one at the last minute. Or, they will give you a soft 'yes' and flake if something better comes up. Just part of the game.

A flake in my book is an automatic NEXT with no second chances.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
These 3 flakes were with a 9, 8 and 7.5 respectively.
If those numbers are accurate, that would explain it.

Generally the hottest girls seem to flake the most.
Yup. Try out some 5s and 6s. Once you get a few of them in rotation you can move up.

Not sure why guys refuse to believe you can't just go from sitting at home jerking yourself off every night to banging 8s and up without putting in time with chicks you're not all that into.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Yup. Try out some 5s and 6s. Once you get a few of them in rotation you can move up.
I am doing this already. The two 6's I've mentioned are both still in the picture.