Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women need to feel

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women want to be your friend and they get upset if you are not reciprocating the same? Its a problem that I encounter with many women, I'm a likeable guy I'm friendly, easy approachable. I'm a lone wolf guy I do keep to myself, not sure if you would say I'm an Alpha male I'm definitely not a beta man, been told I can be a bit intimidating. I'm following the path of mgtow kinda sorta, I really don't have the need or desire to be in a relationship I'm focused on myself that may sound selfish but I'm doing what I want to do.

I'm doing a experiment with the single mother I know I really didn't show a lot of attention to her, she was showing signs of interest from the day I met her I never reciprocated the same attraction as she was "married". She dumped her husband and latched on a beta provider but of course she's not happy in the relationship. I have no interest in getting involved with single mothers. I was getting serious attitude from her you know how women get p*ssed off at you and act childish. I recently started interacting with her more in a friendly way her whole demeanor has changed. I live in a small town I run into her nearly daily seen her today got her laughing and smiling.

Another example a woman I work with she's separated from her boyfriend she's been showing interest but I've been dancing around it I'm not interested. I'm friends with her but you can sense she would like more. There is many other women like this that would like more than friends but I'm not interested for various reasons. I can't ignore these women it doesn't work they get hurt feelings then it turns into a mess and I get attitude, as I said "small town" you can't hide from women.

As a guy if a person doesn't like me its what ever doesn't make a difference to me, I'm a lone wolf guy, keep to myself most of the time. Married or single women it doesn't matter they seem to get attached to me. Its always a fine line of hurt feelings on the woman's part.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every month they have a hormone c0cktail, what do you expect them to do? Men don't get it, I don't get it.

Why are women emotional? Because that's them. You might as well ask why the sky is blue.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are in constant junkies for validation and attention. That's why I say you can't give them either and they have to earn it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks hate this about themselves as much as we are bothered by it. Every woman has some story about a guy that they let get away because at the time they weren't 'feeling it'.

Being a chick is living in a contradiction where you have an elevated sense of self, while at the same time hating something about the way you look and are. This is why they are the way they are.

I don't care how hot a chick is, she really hates something about the way she looks... this is why women are ALWAYS looking for validation, because they are dripping with self doubt.

The only way for a man to navigate this rollercoaster ride of bvllsh!t... is to either go with the flow and not let any of this get to you.. and if it becomes too much to put up with, just go find a new ride... LOL! But that new ride might have a different name, look, and feel.... but it's the same fvcking ride.... because all women are pretty much the same. So deal with it, or just go MGTOW.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women want to be your friend and they get upset if you are not reciprocating the same? Its a problem that I encounter with many women, I'm a likeable guy I'm friendly, easy approachable. I'm a lone wolf guy I do keep to myself, not sure if you would say I'm an Alpha male I'm definitely not a beta man, been told I can be a bit intimidating. I'm following the path of mgtow kinda sorta, I really don't have the need or desire to be in a relationship I'm focused on myself that may sound selfish but I'm doing what I want to do.

I'm doing a experiment with the single mother I know I really didn't show a lot of attention to her, she was showing signs of interest from the day I met her I never reciprocated the same attraction as she was "married". She dumped her husband and latched on a beta provider but of course she's not happy in the relationship. I have no interest in getting involved with single mothers. I was getting serious attitude from her you know how women get p*ssed off at you and act childish. I recently started interacting with her more in a friendly way her whole demeanor has changed. I live in a small town I run into her nearly daily seen her today got her laughing and smiling.

Another example a woman I work with she's separated from her boyfriend she's been showing interest but I've been dancing around it I'm not interested. I'm friends with her but you can sense she would like more. There is many other women like this that would like more than friends but I'm not interested for various reasons. I can't ignore these women it doesn't work they get hurt feelings then it turns into a mess and I get attitude, as I said "small town" you can't hide from women.

As a guy if a person doesn't like me its what ever doesn't make a difference to me, I'm a lone wolf guy, keep to myself most of the time. Married or single women it doesn't matter they seem to get attached to me. Its always a fine line of hurt feelings on the woman's part.
Its great to be alone with yourself right, many women will sniff that and wanted you so bad bro.. Welcome to the club.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Woman aren't used to being rejected. It's foreign to them. They almost never ever have to face it so they can't handle it. They never really have had to face in in evolution, the past and in modern society the way men have had to adapt to it for thousands of years.

Their behaviour proves they dont know how to handle it.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest thing is don't give me fvcking attitude say hello quit giving me the you can rot in hell look. Being a small town a woman can ruin your reputation either with a woman or just give you a bad name that can affect you for employment or your current employment. The single mother it was getting the worst, not my problem she's with a guy that drinks heavy and sniffs lines off the table. The married ones give me the save me look. In the last couple years it seems like women are becoming worse or I've just noticed it more.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women use their “emotions” as an excuse for their poor choices they make in their dating life and life in general. And men let them get away with it. They have a brain and thinking skills just like we do, but they choose not to use them. It’s not like their emotions are this powerful force that drags them everywhere and they’re helpless to stop it, they willingly let their emotions override their decisions and think the consequences won’t matter or be temporary at best. Why do you think so many post wall women suddenly “wake up” and become rational?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Why do women want to be your friend and they get upset if you are not reciprocating the same?
Thats what happens if they dont see you as a potential sexual partner. It also happens if you friend zone a woman and she allows it, she will orbit hoping an opportunity comes along to be sexually/romantically involved with you.

You can only enter a woman's friend zone if you allow it. Never allow it IF she has rejected your advances towards her sexually.

A woman who once saw a man as a sexual partner and that man demoted himself to friend zone through his own beta actions will also find his way where you are.......in the friend zone.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women use their “emotions” as an excuse for their poor choices they make in their dating life and life in general. And men let them get away with it. They have a brain and thinking skills just like we do, but they choose not to use them. It’s not like their emotions are this powerful force that drags them everywhere and they’re helpless to stop it, they willingly let their emotions override their decisions and think the consequences won’t matter or be temporary at best. Why do you think so many post wall women suddenly “wake up” and become rational?
Their hormones ARE a powerful force that drags them everywhere. Women are inherently unstable. They are literally helpless to stop it. Women who realize how crazy they are will literally rage at me about how much they hate not being in control of themselves, it's one of the funnier things I've seen.

I can't count how many times my ex got pissed at me when I asked her what tf was wrong with her once a month as she went on the rag. She'd ask "why can't you keep track of this ****?" Because it doesn't fvcking happen to me b!tch.

Post wall women become rational because their beauty has faded and they now have to learn to reason with men instead of charming them with their vagina magic. Youth will always be wasted on the young.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is pretty straight forward. Her “feels” are hormonal driven to acquire optimized happiness and resources.
It is a survival strategy that’s very old. It’s why her desire wains and she hops to another guy. She chases, catches and fuks, if she can tell he’s not going to relinquish resources or he doesn’t have potential to acquire resources to provide for her, she hops to the next fuk.

Sex is her currency and tool bag. Her emotional responses are environmentally driven. Change environment? Change to adapt. It’s about procreation and nothing else.

When her desire wains, she can be huge trouble for a man and make him miserable.

Let’s say you are together. She has been unhappy and troublesome emotionally for you for a while.
Suddenly she come in one day and is happy as a lark. She shuts you down when you ask why she is suddenly happy.

“What? I can’t be happy now?” She asks you. Yet none of it is flowing to you. No intimacy. Sexual or otherwise.

What do you think has happened? Well, she has been validated by another man. Perhaps even sucking and fukking. It’s a 100% probability that she is getting sexual and/or spiritual validation from a man she’s interested in.

Last edited:

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way todays women are I'm finding them less and less sexually attractive, if I do see an attractive woman I do look, that's as far as it goes.

The town I live in is small many of the women have issues as in being single mothers, woman that carry excessive baggage, women with lots of red flags. I have married women that get emotional and sensitive around me I feel like I'm the "second" husband. I find women that are in long term relationships they don't seem to be happy.

When I'm out of town in the next couple towns over I mostly get stares and smiles from women in those towns, the brave ones will say something. In my opinion women prefer beta guys someone they can control, they may not be happy in the relationship but its what I see.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way todays women are I'm finding them less and less sexually attractive, if I do see an attractive woman I do look, that's as far as it goes.

The town I live in is small many of the women have issues as in being single mothers, woman that carry excessive baggage, women with lots of red flags. I have married women that get emotional and sensitive around me I feel like I'm the "second" husband. I find women that are in long term relationships they don't seem to be happy.

When I'm out of town in the next couple towns over I mostly get stares and smiles from women in those towns, the brave ones will say something. In my opinion women prefer beta guys someone they can control, they may not be happy in the relationship but its what I see.
I can acknowledge this either at my place where im living in the capital city, its describe and affirm from you youre saying is true.. Very few women are attractive to me, dont blame the society, just congratulate yourself from able to grow emotionally and see them at different perspectives as i am, dont worry so much. Once you found that women who has feelings for you and your emotions are level off with them, you will get the connection and love again.. This time To truly love.. Congratulations.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problems with women are their lack of logic and their lack of self control.

Their emotions always influence them more than critical thinking and while they are conscious of that, they still lack the necessary self control to limitate their stupid choices.

No need to mention honor, loyalty and all those other principles that are completely alien to most of them.

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
Chicks hate this about themselves as much as we are bothered by it. Every woman has some story about a guy that they let get away because at the time they weren't 'feeling it'.
Isn't this the truth, I am that guy that got away and found of from her friends she said this to them all. Now I'm trapped with a kid with her due date is July 4th, when I pushed for some more sex she flat out said there is no spark or feeling anymore. I just accepted a job away from her and she is reeling and all pissed off, thinking I would stay for my child. Truth of the matter is the child is not going to see a normal mom and dad relationship and will probably be messed up. I'm going to provide for him of course and hopefully try and get some custody of him but some women just be users.